Matthew Bellamy Tattoo.

Noriko

Well I tried Googling examples of a Matthew Bellamy tattoo people might've had as it seemed like it might be a popular choice in tattoo but apparently there's none! :(

So I'm hunting for a lovely picture of Matthew for one of my tattoos to be done in the next few months on my back..

Now I'd love for his Red Manson and Red Jacket to be in it too, for those are the things I love apart from him! (Well and his Red hair in Bliss <3 :LOL:)

So I'm curious if people have a nice picture of either a red haired Matt or a manson weilding Matt, I'm very serious when it comes to my tattoos so it has to be perfect, it can be a drawn picture too.

(As to why I'd want to carry him on the back of my shoulder for life is because I am convinced no matter how many Muse gigs I go to I shall sadly never meet such a legend :()

Thank yooou! <3

Hah actually thank you for that link to that tattoo thread, I had been lookign through but if I'd looked a bit longer I'd found something to spark my imagination perfectly, thank you!

And thank you for posting that picture! It's almost spot on but I've found THE perfect picture (Wouldn't have if it wasn't for you! <3)

Hah actually thank you for that link to that tattoo thread, I had been lookign through but if I'd looked a bit longer I'd found something to spark my imagination perfectly, thank you!

And thank you for posting that picture! It's almost spot on but I've found THE perfect picture (Wouldn't have if it wasn't for you! <3)

Can we have a look at the picture? :)

I will put a picture up on the main tattoo thread as to not confuse things.

As for which picture, I decided on mixing two together, design is being made right now :p. So excited, hopefully get it done before Wembley on the 10th of Sept :D

Why would you want his ugly mug tattooed on your skin for life? :eek:

+1 :(

I don't mind Muse tattoos.. I have a lyric tattooed myself. But getting a face on is a bit extreme.

What if you meet him and the dude turns out to be a bitch and you hate him?!

Or what if their next album will be NSC in a loop for an hour?

hehe, why would I want his face on my body for life? I sorta explained that in my first post :p he is the most admired person in my life and that has never worn away, it's silly but it's my decision and my body which I'm sure you know and agree on I can decide what I want to do with it. I'm convinced I'll never meet him and if I had, I'd die from shock surely! So this may actually be the safer option <3.

Wow, one picture there I haven't seen before, I had to yoink it, it was so beautifull perfect <3 Thank you St.Jimmy! (The last picture you posted in the set)

Yes the soap is such a adorable picture :LOL:

I was trying to find something more serious lookign that doesn't look like I have Googled some random image, pointed at it and thought "I'll have that one" and not taken much consideration into it.

There's a picture in a Knights of Cydonia style of the three and I've admired the horse too, I've requested a design of the two mixed together but only Matthews face (sorry Chris & Dom!) with some lyrics from the song that i really admire.

Although I have seen many great fantastic tattoos I am the most UNcreative person ever existed (Or so I'd like to think) but there's so many songs and meanings that Muse have, I may have to get another Muse tattoo later on based on the song Newborn, ideas for that will be interesting! For now it's Matthew and then my Triforce tattoo bot match my Navi (Zelda nerd :().

Archived