Are you part of the Muse family?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Are you part of the Muse family?

• Yes
    • No
    • Radiohead

I'm waiting for the day when I meet another member of the Muse family and have a fun conversation with them! :D

So do I, but I'm wondering: How do I know when someone is a "part of Muse family"?

Well, they may wear a Muse tee but that doesn't prove anything. Like, one of my friends wears an Iron Maiden shirt even though he doesn't listen to their music...:stunned: And even the biggest Muse fans don't always wear Muse shirts or bags or whatever, so how do you recognize them? Even today I might have seen a hardcore Muse fan, but how would I know?:rolleyes:

So do I, but I'm wondering: How do I know when someone is a "part of Muse family"?

Well, they may wear a Muse tee but that doesn't prove anything. Like, one of my friends wears an Iron Maiden shirt even though he doesn't listen to their music...:stunned: And even the biggest Muse fans don't always wear Muse shirts or bags or whatever, so how do you recognize them? Even today I might have seen a hardcore Muse fan, but how would I know?:rolleyes:

yes, exactly. I didn't start buying Muse merch till about 6 months ago, and I've been a fan for much longer. I wonder how you know when someone's a fan, too. I mean I could have met 3 today, when I really couldn't tell. Music doesn't always come up in my conversations because kids my age don't have a "favorite band" they just "really like Lady Gaga". :rolleyes: I did meet a Rage Against The Machine fan today though :) I guess it's like with any kind of music. You just don't know. But I know what you mean about the Iron Maiden shirt. There's tons of people I know who have an AC/DC shirt or hoodie but have no idea who they are. Same with Metallica and The Beatles. Sometimes it just pisses me off.

Ya. you are right. Maybe I could just waer my muse tee everywhere i go. then if a Muse fan sees it they will come tell me or something! I dont know. :LOL:

i wear my Muse logo plectrum all the time :p just to show my spirits and the like! i met another muser because of it :p:p

Seems like I have to get one too...But even if I would see a person with something that says "Muse" on it I still wouldn't go talk to him/her. Guess I'm afraid that he/she wouldn't be a real Muse fan...:rolleyes:

I finally met another Muser and had a musing conversation with her. :p

I was in a bus with a group of people that I didn't mostly know. I was talking about Muse with my friend and I thought that no-one was listening. Later one girl came to me and asked me if I liked Muse. I said yes and we started talking. :D

If I met another Muser I'd talk to them. I'm a very talkative person....I was walking down the streets once and saw a guy with a Death Cab For Cutie T-Shirt, and I went up to him and was like "WHAT IS UP?" and I high-fived him, he didn't get it and he was like "do I know you?" and I said "no, nut your shirt is awesome." and we went to get coffee...lol...

If I saw a Muser I'd be like "HOLY SHIT! UR A MUSER TOO!" :LOL:

If I met another Muser I'd talk to them. I'm a very talkative person....I was walking down the streets once and saw a guy with a Death Cab For Cutie T-Shirt, and I went up to him and was like "WHAT IS UP?" and I high-fived him, he didn't get it and he was like "do I know you?" and I said "no, nut your shirt is awesome." and we went to get coffee...lol...

If I saw a Muser I'd be like "HOLY SHIT! UR A MUSER TOO!" :LOL:

I'm not a talkative person, but I'd do that too :D

I saw a sixth grader at a school where I did a service project with a shirt of my other favorite band, and I was like "I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!" He probably thought I was a creeper, especially considering I'm 17 and he's probably 11.

Anyway, who thinks we should all have Muser nametags? :awesome::LOL:

I saw a sixth grader at a school where I did a service project with a shirt of my other favorite band, and I was like "I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!" He probably thought I was a creeper, especially considering I'm 17 and he's probably 11.

Sure, if you want people teasing and bullying you about it.

I wouldn't go talk to people, even if they had the name "Muse" in their forehead, because they probably would think "What a weirdo. What the hell is he doing in here? He doesn't belong here!" Or something like that.:)

Sure, if you want people teasing and bullying you about it.

I wouldn't go talk to people, even if they had the name "Muse" in their forehead, because they probably would think "What a weirdo. What the hell is he doing in here? He doesn't belong here!" Or something like that.:)

Haha, for me, it's worth the risk. And really, what would you have to lose by just talking to them?

i wouldn't wear a nametag :p I actually don't wear my Muse shirts that often, either....And I didn't wear one to their concert because, I don't know, I have an opinion on people who wear a band's shirt to their concert. please no one be offended. ;)

i wouldn't wear a nametag :p I actually don't wear my Muse shirts that often, either....And I didn't wear one to their concert because, I don't know, I have an opinion on people who wear a band's shirt to their concert. please no one be offended. ;)

I know, same :LOL:

But knowing me, I'd make one, be really excited about it, and never wear it. I do that sort of thing all the time.

I feel the same way about band shirts and concerts, too. I actually have an "official concert shirt". It's orange, and it has a turtle on it :LOL: Long story.

Muse have the largest fan base of any other band in the world at the moment.

Muse also arranged a wordwide 'Treasure Hunt' which involved all the fans across the globe. Muse didn't have to do it, but they did it anyway. They are one of the only band that regularly arrange to answer fans questions. They also arranged for a poll to be set up to see which songs the fans wanted playing. Admittedly, on a couple gigs, they haven't played many of the songs in the Top 5 most voted for, but they have certainly provided a more varied Festival Set List. They included Bliss, Citizen Erased and even started 2 gigs with Plug In Baby! Never think they don't care, coz they do.

Lastly, they also thought outside of the box, and included hundreds of fans in every gig by putting pictures of their faces on the big screens during "Nische". Admittedly, it was quite hard to find my picture up there! But I bet it was a good feeling for the fans who could actually see their faces up there!

You just can't make these things up <3

Archived