Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Bliss is my absolute favourite song and it will never change.

I was in a state of despondency when I realised that Bliss wasnt in the set 80% of the gigs prior to Wembley. In the end, I got to see it again at Wembley 17th. It went missing for most gigs afterwards.

I think we just have to pick ourselves up and move on if our fav songs are not played. Imagine the situation those who worship MM and Showbiz are in.

Muse have too many good songs and I'm sure its just as painful for them to drop their own songs in favor of newer staples.

Heard both, lol

If KoC is the last song then they'll have the same number of songs as Adelaide and Perth...but they still might feel robbed since those 2 cities got the 7 minute CE!

I thought Melbourne might get one extra song to compensate...

Take A Bow

Map Of The Problematique

New Born

Butterflies And Hurricanes

Micro Cuts

Supermassive Black Hole

Feeling Good

Apocalypse Please

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Hysteria

Fury

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome + Dead Star/The Groove Outro

-----

Plug In Baby

So far...

so was it just part of dead star and the groove as the outro to ss?

Not as Musegasmic as Adelaide by the sounds of it, ehhhhh. Bloody Invincible AND Soldiers Poem! It would be nice if one of them got permanently canned, preferably SP. I'm off to bed.

both :erm: please.

Take A Bow

Map Of The Problematique

New Born

Butterflies And Hurricanes

Micro Cuts

Supermassive Black Hole

Feeling Good

Apocalypse Please

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Hysteria

Fury

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome + Dead Star/The Groove Outro

-----

Plug In Baby

More Grooving Baby!

Knights Of Cydonia

That'll be it kids.

Again, I repeat, you have to bare in mind that Muse had three free days in their calender before Adelaide, so they had enough time to practice songs like Ruled By Secrecy and The Groove. I think it would have been unlikely that it would have been another radical mix up.

However, always nice to see Micro Cuts on the setlist. :D

Adelaide > Perth > Melbourne.

Honestly, doing that irks me a bit, and I'm sure it'll irk the people at the gig.

You weren't there, you can't comment so broadly on how good a show was. It just bugs me when I get home from a gig and everyone on the board is already diving on the downsides like the setlist perhaps without experiencing any of the atmosphere.

The best Muse gig I've been to had the worst setlist from my point of view.

Sorry to sound narky at all, but it just bugs me a bit sometimes ;).

EDIT: too many bugs... damn them all.

They got Micro Cuts sex.

To be honest, these Aussie gigs have been the most exciting on the whole tour, yes even more than Wembley. Just because it felt that Muse were being random for once. Maybe they should tour less, with more days in between the gigs, so they could repeat this kind of behaviour more often...

If I heard Microcuts and Fury at one gig, i'd be a very happy bunny. But I guess I was expecting them to play something else really wierd tonight, I bet it was still the sex though :happy:

:yesey:

I'm looking forward to hearing from people who were there. Admittedly, partly because I want this "More Groove" between PIB and KOC explained. :erm:

Archived