Are you not going to a California show? :(

I went to the SD show. I wanted to get tix for this show too cos I had a feeling they were going to play stuff like that, but I didn't have the money for it. Oh well.

There, there, it's going to be fine. They still had to endure NSC tonight.

I would endure that to get Bliss and RBS. I had to endure GL. psssssh.

This made me feel a lot better though.

tumblr_l947esQMRH1qa9flpo1_500.jpg

Well, it's nice they finally decided to soundcheck the songs, seeing that it appears they had full intention to play it in full at the start of the tour anyway :LOL:

I wonder if the CD screwup at teignmouth had any impact on the reluctance to play the other parts of exo, or if it was just a matter of not liking how it sounded...

I went to the SD show. I wanted to get tix for this show too cos I had a feeling they were going to play stuff like that, but I didn't have the money for it. Oh well.

I would endure that to get Bliss and RBS. I had to endure GL. psssssh.

This made me feel a lot better though.

tumblr_l947esQMRH1qa9flpo1_500.jpg

But NSC live is like being punched in the ovaries repeatedly for over three minutes. We've all had to endure GL.

Oh husky puppies. I have to get my husky in the house right now, doggies are so adorable.

No, I get what you mean... but if they're going to pull out something big (thats what she said), you'd think it would be at a venue or a time that had some form of significance, rather than something completely random.

But it isn't random, it's the hometown of KHud ;)

Naw, I get that if there was any place to pull it out it would be Wembley. But if LA gets it, I don't see why that would be considered 'evil'.

I wonder if the CD screwup at teignmouth had any impact on the reluctance to play the other parts of exo, or if it was just a matter of not liking how it sounded...

I have a feeling that Matt doubts his piano skills sometimes. If you look at the piano songs they've been playing other than USoE, there's FG, IBTY, RbS and Cave. FG and IBTY are both bloody easy on piano; Cave, he doesn't even play the piano for half the song; and RbS is probably only being played because the band really love the song live.

Exo 2 and 3 are both piano songs too...

Hmm...

Archived