Hi everyone :)

Only two and a half more days left! Question for the GA Musers. What time will y'all be arriving at the door to line-up? I'm new to L.A. (from Alabama) and I have no idea how the Staples Center works. Is it pretty organized? I may be arriving around 9 or 10AM, so would you guys like if I bring Monopoly along or something of the sorts? Haha.

Much love,

Kristen

I am looking to sell 2 hard tickets as well. Waiting ion "ilovematt" to respond to buying one.

No worries MuseMike I'ma make sure that that ticket is mine! :yesey:

And sorry...it's just that my computer crashed...is there another way I can contact you in case anything like this were to happen again??? I just don't want my ticket to be sold away. :(

<3

Just to let you all know...if Chris tweets a game tomorrow/today, I won't be attending the beach meetup.

Yeah I think we're all considering this actually. Though, I'm total crap at soccer/football so I probably wouldn't play. Just watch... ask Chris to sign my bass maybe. :LOL: I don't have a set of cleats anyway, only some baseball cleats. I'm pretty good at our football though. :LOL: I'll bring an NFL football for a laugh.

Can't take my eyes off you will not be played. I'd say its literally a 1 in a million chance. They really do play amazing setlists in japan. I'd love to see stuff like micro cuts and other rarities but i don't expect super wild cards like can't take my eyes off you or the groove.

Can't take my eyes off you will not be played. I'd say its literally a 1 in a million chance. They really do play amazing setlists in japan. I'd love to see stuff like micro cuts and other rarities but i don't expect super wild cards like can't take my eyes off you or the groove.

I hear you. They never play those sorts of songs down here. I have always wanted to hear sunburn live but after x many of concerts I losing hope.

For some reason they only play Can't Take in Japan live, first time in Fuji Rock bakc in '02 (I think), and January '10 @ Budokan.

I wanna move there.

Heard it last time they played at the forum, 3 years ago :( And also at the greek, but again 4 years ago :(

I was so mad i missed that show. I know my first one was Irvine 07 at the Verizon wireless amphitheater. I have not missed one since. But sing for absolution in 07 is my favorite so far

I was so mad i missed that show. I know my first one was Irvine 07 at the Verizon wireless amphitheater. I have not missed one since. But sing for absolution in 07 is my favorite so far

Forum was so amazing. Assassin grand omega bosses edit, simply amazing.

First two shows I went to were at the wiltern. Over 2 nights they played muscle museum, fury, space dementia, bliss, sunburn, citizen erased, and micro cuts. I would kill to see Muscle Museum, Microcuts or Space Dementia again. Mybe we can get a little special something at the sound check :)

I know they played space dementia at a sound check before but didnt play it that night, sometime in 08-09

Archived