This thread is funny

in SMBH I know it says "glaciers melting" but it always sounds like "gray shoes melting" haha I don't know why I hear that...

That's come up quite a few times... always strange.

I had sense of the verses to Microcuts... the chorus I always thought of as one big "WWWOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!" though.

That's come up quite a few times... always strange.

I had sense of the verses to Microcuts... the chorus I always thought of as one big "WWWOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!" though.

I still don't here the 'to me' in the chorus.

It goes WHHHHAATTTTT YOOOOOOOORRRRRRR DOOOOOOOIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA from what I hear :p

I still don't here the 'to me' in the chorus.

It goes WHHHHAATTTTT YOOOOOOOORRRRRRR DOOOOOOOIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA from what I hear :p

First one is that... in the second line I think its "DESSSTRRRAAAAOAOAOAYYYYAAAAAAAANN PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPEEEEEYTYTYTYTYT STREAAAAAAMS TO OUR SSSHAAAAAWWWWLLLLSSSS!"

which probably makes no sence. :LOL:

I thought it was 'these people are poor' for a while, it made sense.

I didn't know any of the chorus until I played Guitar Hero. lol

:facepalm: Seriously, I though he said something along the lines of "a saxon is born", totally disregarding the lyrics and the song title. Way to go, me.

I didn't know any of the chorus until I played Guitar Hero. lol

:facepalm: Seriously, I though he said something along the lines of "a saxon is born", totally disregarding the lyrics and the song title. Way to go, me.

i totally thought it was "a satan is born," which confused me a little.

First time I heard Darks Shines I thought he was saying "...making my heart feel sore, becaude it's gay" (instead of "good") :D:awesome:

I don't think anyone can possibly understand "good" the first time. He just doesn't say "good". It's just a big yowl with a 'g' sound at the beginning. :LOL:

This isn't technically a misheard lyric, but the first time I heard Assassin, after the line "Whatever they say", and I hear him begin the next line with "These people are-" I IMMEDIATELY thought he was going to say 'gay'. Because it rhymes. :facepalm::LOL:

"Whatever they say...These people are gay..."

In Your World:

"nobody's crying/dying at all"

instead of "nobody's crying/dying alone"

Plug In Baby

"maaaaooooeeeeeewaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

instead of "mine is gone"

wow its not 'alone' that so makes sense now

EDIT: hah i wrote the wrong one in, i meant it's not 'at all'

This thread is funny

in SMBH I know it says "glaciers melting" but it always sounds like "gray shoes melting" haha I don't know why I hear that...

For a long time, I thought it was "spaceships melting" which I have no idea how I got that and it really doesn't make too much sense. :p

Guest hysteriaaah
Until this morning I thought the second line of MK Ultra was "Coercive mushrooms we evolve." :LOL:

The first few times i heard Hoodoo...i thought Matt said "I've had with curry nightmares..." :facepalm:

:chuckle::chuckle: this thread is hilarious....I know i used to have a ton but i've corrected most of them now(i think):LOL:

Archived