2019.03.11 - The Forum, Inglewood, CA

Guest haloeighteen

Guest haloeighteen

D2C Presale: Jan 22 @ 10am

Fan Club presale: Jan 22 @ 1pm

General Sale: Jan 25 @ 10am

Ticket Prices: $64 - $99.99

https://www.ticketmaster.com/muse-simulation-theory-world-tour/event/09005630149F5D29

Muse will be performing at The Forum in LA with special guests Walk the Moon as part of the Simulation Theory World Tour on March 11, 2019.

Thread is for attendees.

I will be attending this show alone. If there are any others who would like to join me (please) contact me! I have VIP pass will probably get a ride there around 10am or before. 

ALSO ISNT IT RIDICULOUS HOW WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE OUR LUNCHBOX IN THE VENUE?! I DID NOT PAY SO MUCH JUST TO HAND IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!

Edited by XochitlNailea

3 hours ago, XochitlNailea said:

I will be attending this show alone. If there are any others who would like to join me (please) contact me! I have VIP pass will probably get a ride there around 10am or before. 

ALSO ISNT IT RIDICULOUS HOW WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE OUR LUNCHBOX IN THE VENUE?! I DID NOT PAY SO MUCH JUST TO HAND IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!

Just messaged you! I can pick you up too if needed

pretty f'in cool show!!

spoiler: i couldn't tell from the thumbnails i saw of videos/clips from previous shows (that i didn't watch) if the oversized robot/cyborg was inflatable or image of the wraparound screen. i now know which it was :)

• Like 1

I peeked at the setlist after the first show, but only to scroll to the end and see how many songs were played and which was the last song (spoilers: we all know which is the last song).  That said, that was a freaking awesome show.  We can gripe about how there aren't enough rarities, but I think they throw a bone with the medleys.  The song selection was pretty great considering they have to promote Simulation Theory the most, and the theatrics were pretty magnificent.  Loved the storytelling of the set and production throughout, liked how they have a lot less downtown this time around, liked how they played more songs, liked the performers' artistry, liked the lighting and colors, loved the freaking giant monster.  Definitely the best Muse arena show I've seen!

• Like 1

Does anyone who had floor seats know what Matt was giggling his head off about 3/4 into the show? I wish I could remember what song it was. He was laugh-singing there for a while. I couldn't see too much from my seat, unfortunately! 

Edited by Spacedemeanor

• 1 month later...