Japanese magazines always seem to have the best Muse stuff. :(

It's like, brand new interviews, so much better than the NME one... that one was a combination of old interviews.... This is the only thing I've got from that Japanese edition...

"Chris never played around with groupies. But, he drank too much, and kissed someone once. The next day, he was very depressed, like, "What have I done?! I will never get drunk!" We felt so sorry for him. He really loves his wife."

It's like, brand new interviews, so much better than the NME one... that one was a combination of old interviews.... This is the only thing I've got from that Japanese edition...

:eek::eek: wow you can japanese ;) who said that? Is this credible? If they would have said something like this....the whole world would notice it by time, right? I just can't imagine Matt or Dom would tell an interviewer such an intimate information.

Edited by MK Soultra

I know, right? I love my NME mag, but the Japanese one is so much better with actual INTERESTING content that we don't know about.

:eek::eek: wow you can japanese ;) who said that? Is this credible? If they would have said something like this....the whole world would notice it by time, right? I just can't imagine Matt or Dom would tell an interviewer such an intimate information.

Someone on LJ translated a few parts of it. ;)

I found it on eBay selling for fucking $77.02+shipping. :fear:

but I did find another issue of Cross beat with a 36-page bonus Muse booklet that's only up to $21.81+shipping. :p But I'm probably not gonna buy it because I can't read Japanese anyway.

Hmm.... makes me want to check it out. 180 pages of all new interviews and articles or a collection of old interviews with sprikles of new findinds?? I have a couple of frieds in Japan I could ask to send me a copy....:shifty:

I just remembered a co-worker is going to Japan next week!!!! :eek:

EDIT:

This must be it!!

http://www.shinko-music.co.jp/main/ProductDetail.do?pid=1634381

There is no option for overseas shipping. :(

Sorry for going off track.....

Edited by AllSoArty

Hmm.... makes me want to check it out. 180 pages of all new interviews and articles or a collection of old interviews with sprikles of new findinds?? I have a couple of frieds in Japan I could ask to send me a copy....:shifty:

I just remembered a co-worker is going to Japan next week!!!! :eek:

EDIT:

This must be it!!

http://www.shinko-music.co.jp/main/ProductDetail.do?pid=1634381

There is no option for overseas shipping. :(

Sorry for going off track.....

be the hero cris and save the day :awesome: