5212_124589680673_91592725673_24336.jpg

:LOL: OMG. <3 I totaly snorted.

By the way, the creepiness/awkwardness/hilarity of the dude in that pic almost takes away from the fact that Chris looks super gorgeous in this one. Rawr. :stongue:

I bear gifts from Tumblr...

tumblrlbzptoiox11qd3cp9.png

Poor Matt! :LOL: He's just like "Yeah... that's not gonna happen." This is such a great pic of the three of them :p

and a few of my gifs...

naaawwwwlikeakid.gif

Omg he looks so freakin' adorable! I agree with AllSoArty... where is this from? Haha I wanna know what he was talking about too :chuckle:

This French documentary.. he was explaining how the power was going out..

[YT]

[/YT]

Thanks for posting. I think it's my first time watching this interview. :$ They look so fresh and young in the asbo period. I wish I could hear them over the French translation.

In the first gif Chris looks like he was talking about a smackdown.:LOL:

Hey,guys,been a long time since I've been here. :happy:

What have I missed?

Arrghhh,i can't,i'm distracted by Matt's suit. :eek:

wolstengoaaal.gif

Awww,he looks so cute. ^^

:LOL: His suits often have that effect :chuckle:

Is that gif from the game after Wembley? I seem to remember him doing that...:shifty:

44cf1aee-6017-4389-b57a-59ede795ae7b.jpg

bf90f833-1aa2-4dd6-bbd9-b03eb3215d7a.jpg

Okay, I've come here with a strange "request" :LOL: I have this bizarre arm fetish when it comes to guys :$ I don't know why, but to me a guy's arms are so incredibly sexy. :facepalm:

Anyways, we all know that Mr. Wolstenholme has a particularly lovely pair of arms (and oh God, the tattoos :stongue:) :LOL: So anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any pictures where his arms look particularly lovely? :chuckle: I feel like my own little collection of Chris pics could definately use some more nice arm shots :LOL::facepalm:

So if anyone has any good ones that come to mind, I would love your forever if you'd share ;):stongue:

2zg7okz.jpg

^^Okay, they don't have to be that obvious. :LOL: