:LOL: true fan tofu is true fan :LOL:

my fav pedro pic is:

Chriss.jpg

:$ I figured my parents won't think it's so strange because there's actually loads of Japanese books in all subjects in my house that no one can read. :LOL: It seems to be a bad habit of ours…

(actually I'm the only person in the family that hasn't studied Japanese as a foreign language… even though no one has mastered it…)

Actually, I almost never buy magazines just for Muse, but 180 pages… I'm not passing this up!

I am planning of doing it. :happy: If I can find scans now I'd start doing it.

Do you know how to type Japanese into the translatioin? :eek:

According to the site the especial edition includes 2-part history of the band, complete discography, reviews from their past shows in Japan and exclusive photos, a collection of interviews from the past, and personal tidbits of three of them. It sounds very much like what NME released but a Japanese version.

I'll try my best (with the help of Google translation)! biggrin.gif And I'll do scans and all that if others don't beat me to it.

Thank you both! :D I know how to type in Japanese actually but I can't read the kanji which is the biggest problem I have in google translating. :chuckle:

Yeah, it does sound like a Japanese NME… but I"m still excited because I'm sure there's an interview in there somewhere that we haven't gotten before simply because we probably don't have every Japanese article translated already. :p

Edited by Tofu

He'll pick up a copy for me.:happy: It costs approximately $25 each, and I'm thinking about giving him $100 for 4 copies if he doesn't mind.:$ If anyone is interested, I can send a copy if you're willing to pay for the cost of the mag and the shipping. He's leaving tomorrow for a week and a half trip.

i'd like one, if you have a copy unspoken for :yesey:

we need another meet up btw :kiss:

is7rmvwf.jpg

Did Chris style his hair himself or a hairstyle did it? Or perhaps it was Dom's attempt??

I really want to knowwwww. :'(

:$ I figured my parents won't think it's so strange because there's actually loads of Japanese books in all subjects in my house that no one can read. :LOL: It seems to be a bad habit of ours…

(actually I'm the only person in the family that hasn't studied Japanese as a foreign language… even though no one has mastered it…)

That's... erm... interesting... Are you parents happened to be linguists?

Actually, I almost never buy magazines just for Muse, but 180 pages… I'm not passing this up!

So do I unless it's a special editioin or some sort....Evne the NME issue I flipped through it once or twice and I was done.

Thank you both! :D I know how to type in Japanese actually but I can't read the kanji which is the biggest problem I have in google translating. :chuckle:

Kanji... it's a minor hurdle for those who study the language.

Yeah, it does sound like a Japanese NME… but I"m still excited because I'm sure there's an interview in there somewhere that we haven't gotten before simply because we probably don't have every Japanese article translated already. :p

Yep, that's what I'm banking on. New facts found in old articles.

i'd like one, if you have a copy unspoken for :yesey:

Tufu, JessicaSarahS, Bee, and me.... 4 copies. I hope I didn't miss anyone. I gave him the money this morning, so I hope he won't use it on pachincko or something. :chuckle:

we need another meet up btw :kiss:

Yes, we must! This time I will definately get drunk. Weaving through all the massive crowd sobered me up very quickly.

[That's... erm... interesting... Are you parents happened to be linguists?

Tufu, JessicaSarahS, Bee, and me.... 4 copies. I hope I didn't miss anyone. I gave him the money this morning, so I hope he won't use it on pachincko or something. :chuckle:

Nah, my mom has a Japanese friend (and is just good in languages in general… She knows 4 fluently and can understand 2 more), my dad… I have no idea why, actually, probably same reason I'm learning German, and my sister is into anime and stuff. :p

Anyway, yaaaay I'm so excited. I hope he finds and buys it. :dance: Thank you so much for even offering! :kiss:

408917825_1f0d42ab86.jpg

Yes, we must! This time I will definately get drunk. Weaving through all the massive crowd sobered me up very quickly.

I have an extra white lies ticket. course it's for a monday night show in january. it's yours if lisa doesn't beat you to it :eyebrows:

at the troubadour :LOL:

7cc980fcc98a45728d0667c.jpg

always love that picture. chris looks good all purpley :awesome:

bass shopping :shifty:

tumblr_lbom6qZvNf1qe7c59o1_500.gif

:rolleyes: bellamy :rolleyes:

fecking elf :chuckle:

New adorable pic on Twitter and his Mospace!

But I'm afraid to post it because it has his kids in it, so I'm not sure whether or not it's against the forum rules :unsure: But if he posted it for everyone to see, is it okay?

:LOL: I'm paranoid about getting in trouble :p So unless someone else posts it, check it out on his Twitter for sure :yesey:

I have an extra white lies ticket. course it's for a monday night show in january. it's yours if lisa doesn't beat you to it :eyebrows:

at the troubadour :LOL:

Monday night??? Who the heck plays on a Monday night in LA???? :mad:

I doubt I can go. :( Are they any good? I haven't checked out any new music lately. I'd like some recommedations.

That bar was DEAD that night! :LOL:

nnk.jpg

New adorable pic on Twitter and his Mospace!

But I'm afraid to post it because it has his kids in it, so I'm not sure whether or not it's against the forum rules :unsure: But if he posted it for everyone to see, is it okay?

:LOL: I'm paranoid about getting in trouble :p So unless someone else posts it, check it out on his Twitter for sure :yesey:

:ninja: we're all just going to go and see it on his movember profile page... play by the rules just in case.

but good jesus, those kids are pretty!!