I know, right? I love my NME mag, but the Japanese one is so much better with actual INTERESTING content that we don't know about.

Someone on LJ translated a few parts of it. ;)

I found it on eBay selling for fucking $77.02+shipping. :fear:

but I did find another issue of Cross beat with a 36-page bonus Muse booklet that's only up to $21.81+shipping. :p But I'm probably not gonna buy it because I can't read Japanese anyway.

Which livejournal??

PEDRO!!!:eek:

tumblr_l89a9mIQ1M1qcdffyo1_400.jpg

If this doesn't stop the traffic, what does?

One of my favourite Pedro pics.

Hmm.... makes me want to check it out. 180 pages of all new interviews and articles or a collection of old interviews with sprikles of new findinds?? I have a couple of frieds in Japan I could ask to send me a copy....:shifty:

I just remembered a co-worker is going to Japan next week!!!! :eek:

EDIT:

This must be it!!

http://www.shinko-music.co.jp/main/ProductDetail.do?pid=1634381

There is no option for overseas shipping. :(

Sorry for going off track.....

YOU'RE A HERO. I must find someone that lives in Japan willing to mail it to me. :shifty: EVEN IF I CAN'T READ IT. :LOL:

Which livejournal??

One of my favourite Pedro pics.

Deepseabed. ;) I think it was friends only, though.

Chris%20Wolstenholme%20Chris.jpg

It's like, brand new interviews, so much better than the NME one... that one was a combination of old interviews.... This is the only thing I've got from that Japanese edition...

"Chris never played around with groupies. But, he drank too much, and kissed someone once. The next day, he was very depressed, like, "What have I done?! I will never get drunk!" We felt so sorry for him. He really loves his wife."

Aww, poor Chris! :supersad: I've always admired the strength in his relationship with Kelly, and within himself to avoid that stuff. I know I haven't been so strong in my own experiences :$.

I just remembered a co-worker is going to Japan next week!!!! :eek:

EDIT:

This must be it!!

http://www.shinko-music.co.jp/main/ProductDetail.do?pid=1634381

There is no option for overseas shipping. :(

Do you think your coworker can bring a few copies back? :D:LOL:

YOU'RE A HERO. I must find someone that lives in Japan willing to mail it to me. :shifty: EVEN IF I CAN'T READ IT. :LOL:

Do you think your coworker can bring a few copies back? :D:LOL:

He'll pick up a copy for me.:happy: It costs approximately $25 each, and I'm thinking about giving him $100 for 4 copies if he doesn't mind.:$ If anyone is interested, I can send a copy if you're willing to pay for the cost of the mag and the shipping. He's leaving tomorrow for a week and a half trip.

He'll pick up a copy for me.:happy: It costs approximately $25 each, and I'm thinking about giving him $100 for 4 copies if he doesn't mind.:$ If anyone is interested, I can send a copy if you're willing to pay for the cost of the mag and the shipping. He's leaving tomorrow for a week and a half trip.

Even though I can't read it, I'm willing. :LOL: Do you accept paypal? :D I love you forever!

184878571.jpg

omgchris.jpg

muse_sheffield_arena65_website_image_uga.jpg

chrisbusim9.jpg

13030510h138573624380wm.jpg

2.jpg

Yeah! I'm in! $25 is a lot for a magazine, but I'm assuming this one is practically a book! :LOL:

You are so awesome!!

Do you mind, after reading the mag, to translate/tell a little bit of what's in it.. like the interesting bits and stuff?

I am planning of doing it. :happy: If I can find scans now I'd start doing it.

I'll try my best (with the help of Google translation)! :D And I'll do scans and all that if others don't beat me to it.

Do you know how to type Japanese into the translatioin? :eek:

According to the site the especial edition includes 2-part history of the band, complete discography, reviews from their past shows in Japan and exclusive photos, a collection of interviews from the past, and personal tidbits of three of them. It sounds very much like what NME released but a Japanese version.