Hove Festival Interview with Matt

Tasha_

Here's the bleached, white hair he was talking about:

90000531530412.jpg

it was only 3 days between Malsaucy (Eurockéennes) and the Quart Festival (Kristiansand).

On the picture Matts hair looks really bleach.

so important stuff to discus about... the hair. :D

Great little interview. :happy: I love it when he feels a bit silly talking about boats. I can hardly believe how young he looks. I think he's going backwards, getting younger not older! :LOL:

It's the LA lifestyle! :awesome: *gets shot* Really sorry. :$ I couldn't resist.

I LOOOOOVE Mackerel. OMGOMWEOGIJEWOFIJDOFWEIOG. And Matt is so adorable in this interview it's unbelievable.

I was about to post this exact photo :LOL:

Me too. :LOL:

Great little interview. :happy: I love it when he feels a bit silly talking about boats. I can hardly believe how young he looks. I think he's going backwards, getting younger not older! :LOL:

He does look very young here :)

Funny interview, thanks for posting it.

It's the LA lifestyle! :awesome: *gets shot* Really sorry. :$ I couldn't resist.

I LOOOOOVE Mackerel. OMGOMWEOGIJEWOFIJDOFWEIOG. And Matt is so adorable in this interview it's unbelievable.

Me too. :LOL:

I was actually thinking it was the reverse. What he was talking about could hardly be further away from LA lifestyle! (Well apart from the speedboat maybe). Maybe it was on purpose! :LOL: Nah, maybe he is feeling a bit homesick.

Actually on that point I've seen somewhere someone bitching about him renting Christina Aguilara's home. He's not doing that, it's been sold to someone else, Rhiana or someone apparently. Someone looked after the first interview regarding the LA stuff.

Oh just editing to say I get what you mean now! Botox! :LOL: Nah!

This one was already posted? :)

http://www.nrk.no/lydverket/elsker-festival/

Ha! I'm pretty sure I was at the same Glasto Dom was talking about. It was 1995, I think, and I still have my bits of paper where I wrote some of the bands I wanted to see. He mentioned Weezer and Portishead and they were on there :D Little did I know I was in the presence of future greatness :chuckle:

4749646456_8b1c049f3f.jpg

[snip]

Anyway Matt's lovely! :happy:

He does look very young here :)

Funny interview, thanks for posting it.

He's dyed his hair again, to a very dark brown. And it's not a harsh job, either; more of a good stain or tint than an old-fashioned total-uniformity-not-found-in-nature (or at least, naturally after 30) result. Sort of an enhanced naturalism. Smart choice; it recalls the years 06-07 and earlier periods when he also had very dark hair, without slavishly duplicating those looks.

He's dyed his hair again' date=' to a very dark brown. And it's not a harsh job, either; more of a good stain or tint than an old-fashioned total-uniformity-not-found-in-nature (or at least, naturally after 30) result. Sort of an enhanced naturalism. Smart choice; it recalls the years 06-07 and earlier periods when he also had very dark hair, without slavishly duplicating those looks.[/quote']

I think actually it's his natural hair colour, if you look at his eyebrows and beard growth, he's naturally dark. Maybe because he had it cut so short this time, it cut out any dye and it's grown a bit since. But as you say it might be why he looks younger. He looks good! :)

Oh and it's normal to keep natural hair colour quite a while after 30.

I think actually it's his natural hair colour, if you look at his eyebrows and beard growth, he's naturally dark. Maybe because he had it cut so short this time, it cut out any dye and it's grown a bit since. But as you say it might be why he looks younger. He looks good! :)

There's no 100% certainty on this, but I thought what we've been seeing for the past few months was his normal hair color. In any event he couldn't go from that to this (if what he has now is all-natural) overnight. I agree that he looks great, but it's another dye job.

Oh and it's normal to keep natural hair colour quite a while after 30.

Well, yes, generally, but unless you're some kind of genetic freak (say, the anti-Steve Martin -- Martin was all-white by the age of 24), you're going to have a few white or grey hairs, especially around the temples and near the ears. (I think I spotted my first one at 26 or 27.) So if Bellz conspicuously (and handsomely) doesn't have ANY, it's because he's dyeing or plucking, or both.

Hrm, I guess the white hairs thing is true, too. Either way he looks good.

Hahaha, Dom with 10 lb of baked beans and Matt sneaking in by hiding in a pile of hay. :LOL: Sounds like they had a great time at festivals. :)

There's no 100% certainty on this' date=' but I thought what we've been seeing for the past few months was his normal hair color. In any event he couldn't go from that to this (if what he has now is all-natural) overnight. I agree that he looks great, but it's another dye job.[/quote']

It could be dyed, but I don't think it's a necessity. Since his hair had been a bit longer recently, what it could be is that the longer bits were bleached by the sun and thats what we were seeing, then he got a haircut that removed all the lighter parts so it appears darker (and it hasn't had enough time to lighten any)

Well, yes, generally, but unless you're some kind of genetic freak (say, the anti-Steve Martin -- Martin was all-white by the age of 24), you're going to have a few white or grey hairs, especially around the temples and near the ears. (I think I spotted my first one at 26 or 27.) So if Bellz conspicuously (and handsomely) doesn't have ANY, it's because he's dyeing or plucking, or both.

I'm 30 and I don't have graying hair... well, I have a single white hair in the middle of my head that's been there since I was a teenager, but no graying at temples or anything mixing in yet. When people get gray hair differs from person to person....

It could be dyed, but I don't think it's a necessity. Since his hair had been a bit longer recently, what it could be is that the longer bits were bleached by the sun and thats what we were seeing, then he got a haircut that removed all the lighter parts so it appears darker (and it hasn't had enough time to lighten any)

Well, maybe.... but I really doubt that's it.

I'm 30 and I don't have graying hair... well, I have a single white hair in the middle of my head that's been there since I was a teenager, but no graying at temples or anything mixing in yet. When people get gray hair differs from person to person....

You're a genetic freak, but in a really nice (and lucky) way. :LOL: You should probably "knock on wood," though, when you say things like that... or you may wake up in a week or two and spot a half-dozen of them!

Archived