Glasto Gig

zildgian-drummer

There's one over at MuseBootlegs. I'm not sure what the quality's like...definitely not lossless. I think it's a rip from the tv stream. I'm downloading it now. I'll update when it's done. :happy:

EDIT: That'll be in like 5 mins. :LOL:

EDIT2: Quality is quite good. :yesey:

Quality's okay for the MuseBootlegs rip... I'm only on Uprising atm, but the bass isn't too impressive, and the crowd's vocal participation is off by like half a second.

Eh? Mine sounds pretty good for a bootleg. I think the crowd only sounds off because of the echo...but there's no getting rid of that. I don't think it's going to get any better than that without it being an IEM recording. I've done a quick run of all the songs and they all sound good to me. :erm:

Quality's okay for the MuseBootlegs rip... I'm only on Uprising atm, but the bass isn't too impressive, and the crowd's vocal participation is off by like half a second.

The actual broadcast had those problems so the MuseBootlegs stands up well to the original broadcast.

The MP3 that's up on MuseBootlegs is a rip from the TV stream, but it does not have any of the glitches seen elsewhere.

A DVD version is up as well. A new MBDVD is in preparation with this gig also.

The 1080i version will hopefully be uploaded tomorrow.

yea its still not letting me log in to musebootlegs. anyone that could help would be appreciated. in the username and password field it has it memorized but then says its not available. then i tried to retrieve my username and password via email and every email i have is not in the database. i also tried to register and it said my ip is in use. and i have sent questions but once again they are unanswered. any help with the audio? can anyone possibly upload it somewhere else. maybe dime? i got the dvd but i just want the audio. thx.

Guy's im stuck, once i've downloaded a file from Musebootleg, what kind of player do i need to download to play it? I've been trying to use ordinary windows player but it says it cannot play the file type :stunned:

Sorry that i have little clue of what im doing :LOL:

Guy's im stuck, once i've downloaded a file from Musebootleg, what kind of player do i need to download to play it? I've been trying to use ordinary windows player but it says it cannot play the file type :stunned:

Sorry that i have little clue of what im doing :LOL:

Eh? Which did you download? Video or mp3? I'm guessing video...

Try VLC Player. It plays pretty much everything. :happy:

yea its still not letting me log in to musebootlegs. anyone that could help would be appreciated. in the username and password field it has it memorized but then says its not available. then i tried to retrieve my username and password via email and every email i have is not in the database. i also tried to register and it said my ip is in use. and i have sent questions but once again they are unanswered. any help with the audio? can anyone possibly upload it somewhere else. maybe dime? i got the dvd but i just want the audio. thx.

same here :( what a pity

For all the MuseBootlegs login issues, send me a PM with your username if you're already registered. If you can't register, please give me the username, password and email you'd like to register with.

As for downloading files off MuseBootlegs, you just need a BitTorrent program such as µTorrent. Go on a torrent description page and download the .torrent file at the top. Lauch it with your BitTorrent client and let it download. :)

Archived