They have been balancing it pretty well so far in this series.

Yeah I agree last season and the one before it was starting to piss me off. It turned into a show full of competitions and them dicking about around the world. While highly entertaining, for someone who was turned onto this show around season 6, I love the car reviews...and I'm a guy so :p

Yeah I agree last season and the one before it was starting to piss me off. It turned into a show full of competitions and them dicking about around the world. While highly entertaining, for someone who was turned onto this show around season 6, I love the car reviews...and I'm a guy so :p

Well I must admit the thing I like about the show the most is them dicking around. I used to watch car review shows where that's all they did but they bore me. I wanta see caravans get demolished.

Well I must admit the thing I like about the show the most is them dicking around. I used to watch car review shows where that's all they did but they bore me. I wanta see caravans get demolished.

Hah, yeah like you said though they are doing it this season. It's the first season in awhile I like the mix. Best episode so far this whole season has to be when Jeremy gets the little P50 car at the BBC.

have you seen 'Brainiac... Science Abuse'? Its a very childish grown up sort of format!

It used to be presented by Hammond, but i think the latest stuff is someone else.

They got through soooo many caravans! Perfect.

They fill one with propane and left a mobile phone inside it and then phoned it to see if it would set it off......

Bang!

have you seen 'Brainiac... Science Abuse'? Its a very childish grown up sort of format!

It used to be presented by Hammond, but i think the latest stuff is someone else.

They got through soooo many caravans! Perfect.

They fill one with propane and left a mobile phone inside it and then phoned it to see if it would set it off......

Bang!

That sounds great! I'm gonna have to go find some clips.

Archived