geege_216

who are you? (send me a friend request bbz :kiss: ) i don't recognize a lot of people on there :erm: must be horrible cover thread lurkers

Yeah, I think it's mainly KnT guys :LOL:

So who started that group, was it you James? Obviously someone from the kitten ;)

Also, I might suggest we begin an official GSK thread...? :eek:

Yeah, I think it's mainly KnT guys :LOL:

So who started that group, was it you James? Obviously someone from the kitten ;)

Also, I might suggest we begin an official GSK thread...? :eek:

don't know if he really needs his own thread

of course he does, he's fkn GSK

it was someone else on here who doesn't post too often (think his username is michael-r-j)

I think so

I think he already knows, I got a generic abusive post on my youtube channel (I reposted it somewhere on here, possibly Horrible Covers?) from some bizarrely named youtube account, laying in to me for us all WORSHIPPING GSK

I think he already knows, I got a generic abusive post on my youtube channel (I reposted it somewhere on here, possibly Horrible Covers?) from some bizarrely named youtube account, laying in to me for us all WORSHIPPING GSK

yeah, they don't get it do they? we <3 gsk

i see those comments are still rolling in on your videos (you know the ones - the type that makes you worry about humanity)

"dUdE AwSoMe CoVeR bUt It SoUnDs LiKe YoU ReCoRdEd iT iN yOuR tOiLeT lOl. SuB4SuB?"

"WHere Did You Get That Guitar?"

"Where did you get that beard?"

"OH MY GOD THAT IS LIKE THE MOST AWESOME GUITAR I SAW MATT BELLAMY PLAYING ONE THAT IS SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME IT ISSSSSSSSS cheers dave"

"dO you have TABS for THIS song please? i would like some NOW. 5 stars for your video IF you give me the tab. danke rob"

"its fake gitar guys, he fooled u all but not me LoL! cuz im awsome like that"

"hey ma,n kool vidio check out my chanel nd subsckribe"

yeah, they don't get it do they? we <3 gsk

i see those comments are still rolling in on your videos (you know the ones - the type that makes you worry about humanity)

"dUdE AwSoMe CoVeR bUt It SoUnDs LiKe YoU ReCoRdEd iT iN yOuR tOiLeT lOl. SuB4SuB?"

"WHere Did You Get That Guitar?"

"Where did you get that beard?"

"OH MY GOD THAT IS LIKE THE MOST AWESOME GUITAR I SAW MATT BELLAMY PLAYING ONE THAT IS SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME IT ISSSSSSSSS cheers dave"

"dO you have TABS for THIS song please? i would like some NOW. 5 stars for your video IF you give me the tab. danke rob"

"its fake gitar guys, he fooled u all but not me LoL! cuz im awsome like that"

"hey ma,n kool vidio check out my chanel nd subsckribe"

:LOL::LOL:

sorry bbz, but what were we supposed to be talking about? think we might have scared the thread starter off

actually, i guess this is somewhat on topic. are those tronical power tune systems actually worth $600? seems a bit crazy...having said that, the M1D1 did seem to have tuning issues fairly often. don't know why.

my LP used to go out of tune way too often (used to gig it with a cracked headstock) but even then...i don't know

can anyone make manson guitar like this manson_black_midi_guitar2.jpgy

because if i buy it on manson its too expensive

im making one for somone without the kaoss and with two humbuckers for £250 but thats pretty simple (no manson pickups) with manson pickups and the kaoss and the sustainer it would be more around £600-800 :happy:

with tuning system it would be like £1000 probs

sorry bbz, but what were we supposed to be talking about? think we might have scared the thread starter off

actually, i guess this is somewhat on topic. are those tronical power tune systems actually worth $600? seems a bit crazy...having said that, the M1D1 did seem to have tuning issues fairly often. don't know why.

my LP used to go out of tune way too often (used to gig it with a cracked headstock) but even then...i don't know

I dunno, if Gibson releases an aftermarket one I'll definitely keep my eye on it. I don't see it as a way to stay in tune as much as a way to switch tunings quickly, i.e. going from Standard for Starlight to Drop D (although that's too easy to warrant a Tronical) for Newborn, to Open G for Uprising, etc. Matt hardly uses any alternates except Drop D (with the exception of Uprising), but there could be a whole lot more uses for it, I'm sure.

You could go from Stockholm Syndrome to playing Delta Blues slide in a matter of seconds! :LOL:

Archived