Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

woo!

i'd wear mine too, but i want lots of pockets because i'm getting merch beforehand, so manly cargo shorts it is for me!

Haha, the practical option, I like :LOL:

aqua skinnies ftw! I shall be wearing my boring black ones :LOL:

Haha at least you're backing the 'skinnies not being too hot' call :p

aqua skinnies ftw! I shall be wearing my boring black ones :LOL:

Hmm tempting, idk, they're very handy at holding my phone in my pocket without flying out. Worried about that happening with the shorts I am planning to wear. But if its hot, you will regret it.

Haha, the practical option, I like :LOL:

Haha at least you're backing the 'skinnies not being too hot' call :p

200th PAGE!!! FINALLY!!

Yeah haha, i need extra room too because matt's shirt is going to be taking up one full pocket... grr. I might just wear a light singlet so then when i buy merch i can just put one shirt straight on over the top.

Hmm tempting, idk, they're very handy at holding my phone in my pocket without flying out. Worried about that happening with the shorts I am planning to wear. But if its hot, you will regret it.

My dillema exactly.... I think I'll just go for it. If I pass out, hopefully I'll be hanging over the barrier anyway! :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

+1

And soon it will all be over... and suddenly our lives will seem so much more dull after experiencing the pure epicness of muse. :(

My thoughts exactly, I've been looking forward to tomorrow night for ages, purchased the tickets as a pre graduation gift to myself so going to Muse was my motivation to stay focussed for my last semester of university...and soon it will all be over and that will be it...

does anyone actually know what times doors will open? If its 6pm or something then thats a freakin long wait till DLC

Email I got from BEC:

RUNNING TIMES*

DEAD LETTER CIRCUS - 8.00pm - 8.30pm*

MUSE - 9.00pm - 11.00pm

Wetlands Bistro, The Gallery, Avanti Takeaway and various other light meals and snack options will be available from 5.30pm. The Brisbane Entertainment Centre will also operate various bars from 5.30pm.

For further enquiries, please contact the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on 07 3265 8111.

The following items will not be permitted into The Centre; CAMERAS WITH DETACHABLE AND/OR TELEPHOTO LENSES, RECORDING EQUIPMENT, BACKPACKS AND LARGE BAGS, UMBRELLAS, BOTTLES OR CANS, ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, LASERS, AEROSOL CANS AND MOTOR BIKE HELMETS.

The Brisbane Entertainment Centre will operate a FREE cloak room.

Email I got from BEC:

RUNNING TIMES*

DEAD LETTER CIRCUS - 8.00pm - 8.30pm*

MUSE - 9.00pm - 11.00pm

Wetlands Bistro, The Gallery, Avanti Takeaway and various other light meals and snack options will be available from 5.30pm. The Brisbane Entertainment Centre will also operate various bars from 5.30pm.

For further enquiries, please contact the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on 07 3265 8111.

The following items will not be permitted into The Centre; CAMERAS WITH DETACHABLE AND/OR TELEPHOTO LENSES, RECORDING EQUIPMENT, BACKPACKS AND LARGE BAGS, UMBRELLAS, BOTTLES OR CANS, ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, LASERS, AEROSOL CANS AND MOTOR BIKE HELMETS.

The Brisbane Entertainment Centre will operate a FREE cloak room.

With the camera thing, does that mean we can take them if they don't have 'DETACHABLE AND/OR TELEPHOTO LENSES'? Are we allowed to take camera's in? Or do they have to be ninja smuggled into the venue? :shifty:

My thoughts exactly, I've been looking forward to tomorrow night for ages, purchased the tickets as a pre graduation gift to myself so going to Muse was my motivation to stay focussed for my last semester of university...and soon it will all be over and that will be it...

yeah same here, Muse has been the only thing getting me through school and work with a smile on my face....

*sigh*

With the camera thing, does that mean we can take them if they don't have 'DETACHABLE AND/OR TELEPHOTO LENSES'? Are we allowed to take camera's in? Or do they have to be ninja smuggled into the venue? :shifty:

I presume you are allowed to take cameras in as long as they don't have the detachable lenses, because they do let you take photos - just not video (so no video cameras).

I'm taking my phone in so I will just be taking photos on that.

That just means no slr cameras or big bulky ones. It's all good for a little one.

I presume you are allowed to take cameras in as long as they don't have the detachable lenses, because they do let you take photos - just not video (so no video cameras).

I'm taking my phone in so I will just be taking photos on that.

That just means no slr cameras or big bulky ones. It's all good for a little one.

Thanks so much! :happy: My camera is pretty slim so it'll be all good.

Archived