Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I must say that Apocalypse Please and Butterflies and Hurricanes are all among my top ten, :) Exo-politics and Falling away with You are thrown in there too, but to be honest its really hard to decide a top ten, Citizen Erased and Cave has to be in there too!! :LOL: I could go on forever! :D + Personally, I've heard Bliss live and it's not the best version of the song for me, of course we're all entitled to our own opinions though! :p

- If you don't mind me asking, who is your fav actor? :thumbsup:

I can't decided on a top ten either, I like all their songs. But Exo-Politics is another close to the top. :D

My favourite actor is James Marsters. I meet him in April this year, got him to sign a poster and the back of my laptop. :LOL: But I also got a picture with him. :happy:

Just got back from the airport. Met Matt, Dom, Morgan and Tom!! was pretty freaking awesome.

:( Wish I could have made it, but already hard enough when it was so early and public transport wouldn't have even made it in time. Hope you had fun anyway.

Excitement for me, was FINALLY getting the shirt I ordered a month ago. So now I have both my Muse shirts for the concert. :D

Matt is so short. :LOL: What is he holding in his hand? Looks like it say Brisbane.

Love that pics though. :D

Yep you're right. Its a "Welcome to Brisbane Australia" sign. :D Sign made by someone on this forum. Can't remember your name sorry.;)

I thought they were driving from Brisbane to Sydney, that might make it hard to meet them on the way out. But I could be wrong.

Theres no way they would drive down. And pretty hard to catch them in the departures whenever they leave brissie.

Yep you're right. Its a "Welcome to Brisbane Australia" sign. :D Sign made by someone on this forum. Can't remember your name sorry.;)

Awesome. Wonder who made the sign. o.O

Theres no way they would drive down. And pretty hard to catch them in the departures whenever they leave brissie.

It's not that long a drive...isn't that why they have touring trucks?

But if they fly, gonna be hard to catch them from Brissy airport, I agree. They might even leave from Gold Coast airport...who knows.

Did you tell them to play CE? :D

I think Seb asked Tom Kirk about that...

I honestly forgot everything I had planned to say. Tho I did remember to ask Tom about a possible Football game. He said that he'd talk to Chris about it, and he reckons it will most likely happen. Just stay on top of Chris's tweets.

How did you know when they were arriving?

Anyone want to tell me what time they're arriving in Perth? :LOL:

And what airline?

It was half luck and half very good guess work.

We guessed they would fly in from Singapore, but only Morgan did, the others actually came in from LA, but luckily the flight arrived near the same time.

For Perth, Id be at the airport on the 18th. But the thing about domestic, there's heaps of possible flights they could be on. You may have to camp it up in the airport on that day. Qantas Btw.

It was half luck and half very good guess work.

We guessed they would fly in from Singapore, but only Morgan did, the others actually came in from LA, but luckily the flight arrived near the same time.

Hehe. Thinking out of the box works sometimes. Though at least the flight in from LA came at the same time. Glad you guys got to meet them.

Just wonder when Chris will be coming in. :(

Just got an email from the BEC.

RUNNING TIMES*

DEAD LETTER CIRCUS - 8.00pm - 8.30pm*

MUSE - 9.00pm - 11.00pm*

* please note running times are approximate and subject to change without notice

Wetlands Bistro, The Gallery, Avanti Takeaway and various other light meals and snack options will be available from 5.30pm. The Brisbane Entertainment Centre will also operate various bars from 5.30pm.

For further enquiries, please contact the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on 07 3265 8111.

The following items will not be permitted into The Centre;

CAMERAS WITH DETACHABLE AND/OR TELEPHOTO LENSES, RECORDING EQUIPMENT, BACKPACKS AND LARGE BAGS, UMBRELLAS, BOTTLES OR CANS, ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, LASERS, AEROSOL CANS AND MOTOR BIKE HELMETS.

The Brisbane Entertainment Centre will operate a FREE cloak room.

Just got back from the airport. Met Matt, Dom, Morgan and Tom!! was pretty freaking awesome.

There were two others from the forum here too, Cam and another girl (forgot her name)

Asked about setlists with Tom. He said there should be quite different setlists both nights and there a chance of some rarities!

Not at my own computer now, will post pics later this arvo

:eek: that's amazing! i'm so jealous!

DLC only get half an hr :(

Still be good to see them :D

May I also remind everyone that THERE IS ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO!! :awesome:

dlc usually don't do big setlists :(

and i don't think there is anyone on here who doesn't know it's 2 days away :LOL:

also... since we're technically all going as a group, if i can't get to the line on sunday until between 1 & 2, can i come up to the front with you guys? my parents are all skeptical about this internet strangers thing, even when i explain they're going to be at this concert with me even if i didn't already know them on the internet... :S

also... since we're technically all going as a group, if i can't get to the line on sunday until between 1 & 2, can i come up to the front with you guys? my parents are all skeptical about this internet strangers thing, even when i explain they're going to be at this concert with me even if i didn't already know them on the internet... :S

I will probably be in the same position, turns out I might not be able to get there at 12. But I should be there by 1pm at the latest. If anyone behind our group is unhappy with that, too bad. :p

I will probably be in the same position, turns out I might not be able to get there at 12. But I should be there by 1pm at the latest. If anyone behind our group is unhappy with that, too bad. :p

usually people are just quietly pissed off, not likely to be loud and angry about it :LOL:

Archived