yes actually I was the one who sent it. and yes, it is from you ;)

Ohhh great, well i suppose it was my 'fangirl' comment that lead to the investigation about Dee's genitals...:p

It will be funny when he rechecks this thread and see this conversations we've all been having about him :LOL:

Wow, these look really delayed...

:LOL: Defensive? :)

No, just fact :phu::chuckle:

in my dream last night me and my friend were on holiday and I was taking a picture of her. whilst I was taking the picture Muse walked past behind her and Matt did this comedy creeping walk thing behind her and pulled funny faces and silly hand gestures and what not whilst I was taking her picture! then they ran off and she never found out but I was secretly laughing

He'd do that too.

Yeah, and then people post stuff like "Yesterday my friend was eating a banana and I screamed OMG MATT but everyone looked at me weird but that's okay because I'm obsessed with Muse lolol!!!!!1!1!" And they think they're so cool. No, honey, you're just pathetic.

Hell yea they are. Although I must admit, I saw on some pamphlet an ingredient for something was hemp, and I had a thought of Matt's farm, and though "Oh, suppose this is where some of it goes?" And then I thought about how odd it was that I'd associate that so quickly, but it's not as common as a freakin' banana! To me, banana=eww! not OMG MATT :wtf:

"I'm cool because I'm weird and random" is getting seriously old :LOL:

(Though, they can't actually SAY that they are cool, they are as uncool as one can be, which is why it is secretly cool)

What? :LOL:

Yeah, apparently being cool is too confusing for me :chuckle:

Which is why you're not cool :LOL:

Or are you... :shifty:

Who the fuck knows what cool is anymore... cool people don't even know! They just pretend to, which is I guess what makes them cool...? /stupid self debate

I love this thread. Never on topic. :awesome:

What non-conformists we are... we're so cool.

Ohh, i feel like Lupus :D

Believe what you like... this is the internet after all.

Believe what you like... this is the internet after all.

Well you always do big multi qutoes, so i felt like you :p

I am so flattered.

Yes, I am all man. And it is magnificent.

EDIT: In fact, you can see me in one of my recent YouTube videos *hint hint*.

:LOL: im there ;)