Yes, I do have leopard-print skinny jeans :awesome:

*Takes a Bow* .. :stunned::chuckle:

Shouldn't Dom be here by now though..? I have my pants spread out on my bed for him to cuddle up on and pur on... I guess he doesn't care though :noey:

Awesome! And I'm sure Domeh does care, he just has some business to attend to first, maybe he's been appointed best man at Matt's wedding? Not saying that's more important than leopard print jeans, cos to be honest you can't beat a bit leopard print! :LOL:

I am too, I have a weird dream too. can I share? :D

One day, Muse is perform in my country and I definitely come. But, Dom is bellyache and must be to toilet. (I don't hope it's severe..but it is emergency). so for just the first song, Dom must be absence, and I replace him. haha.. finally I can play music with matt on the stage :LOL::LOL:

Just looked at your join date, so on behalf of every muser here.... WELCOME! :)

Before I went to the Resistance tour's first stop in San Diego I had a dream that Muse was staying at my house (I live in San Diego). Dom and Chris went out drinking and Matt stayed at my house. We talked about music. Nothing super exciting other than it seemed super real.

On the other hand I had a dream that the 13th incarnation of Doctor Who was non other than Matthew Bellamy! That what quite exciting.

I had a weird dream that I was on my way to school when I saw Matt, Dom and Chris sat in a parked car on a road outside the school. Dom saw me and got out, but he got knocked over by a car. I sorta saved his life so I got free tickets to every single concert that would ever happen. :)

^ Awwww! Poor Domeh! Well done for saving his life! :D

Had a musey dream last night:

Matt was in my house! He made me mega late for school, but that was my fault because I was more interested in what he was doing than going to school, Obviously! :LOL: He wouldn't let me hug him though because we were faffing with repairing the shower and I was all wet, :( After that we went into my rooom and started talking about conspiracy theories and then the floor turned into molten lava and we had to walk on rocks to cross it. :LOL:

^ Awwww! Poor Domeh! Well done for saving his life! :D

Had a musey dream last night:

Matt was in my house! He made me mega late for school, but that was my fault because I was more interested in what he was doing than going to school, Obviously! :LOL: He wouldn't let me hug him though because we were faffing with repairing the shower and I was all wet, :( After that we went into my rooom and started talking about conspiracy theories and then the floor turned into molten lava and we had to walk on rocks to cross it. :LOL:

+1 :awesome:

Yes, I do have leopard-print skinny jeans :awesome:

*Takes a Bow* .. :stunned::chuckle:

Shouldn't Dom be here by now though..? I have my pants spread out on my bed for him to cuddle up on and pur on... I guess he doesn't care though :noey:

Where did you get them? I want a pair to go with everything else leopard that I have ( I know your not supposed to wear it all at once, but I dont follow fashion rules)

And no, I tend to think Dom doesn't care :) But he cares about us fans as... well, fans :)

Where did you get them? I want a pair to go with everything else leopard that I have ( I know your not supposed to wear it all at once, but I dont follow fashion rules)

And no, I tend to think Dom doesn't care :) But he cares about us fans as... well, fans :)

I got them at Hot Topic actually although I try to avoid going there now because everybody goes there now including all the clones of mainstream things :mad:

But yeah.. gotz them there :awesome:

I had a dream that I went to the mall and for some reason Starbucks had this table out front of it where you pay and it had a fuck ton of Muse merch that was free with anything you bought. It was all Absolution stuff...It seemed so weird. They just handed me Absolution when I bought my coffee....It kind of makes me wish it was real. :stunned:

I had a dream that I went to the mall and for some reason Starbucks had this table out front of it where you pay and it had a fuck ton of Muse merch that was free with anything you bought. It was all Absolution stuff...It seemed so weird. They just handed me Absolution when I bought my coffee....It kind of makes me wish it was real. :stunned:

Do you have Muse dreams every night?

I had the strangest Muse dream by far a couple of nights ago.

I don't remember much of it, but what I do remember is Dom and Chris were playing the Helsinki Jam on what looked like U2's 360 tour stage with Muse's 'UFO' that goes out into the crowd shoved in the middle of it. Then Bono goes running across the stage in lederhosen whilst being chased by Matt because he drew on Matt's arse. :stunned:

I don't even know. I should probably get some more sleep and stop watching U2 videos before I go to bed.

I had the strangest Muse dream by far a couple of nights ago.

I don't remember much of it, but what I do remember is Dom and Chris were playing the Helsinki Jam on what looked like U2's 360 tour stage with Muse's 'UFO' that goes out into the crowd shoved in the middle of it. Then Bono goes running across the stage in lederhosen whilst being chased by Matt because he drew on Matt's arse. :stunned:

I don't even know. I should probably get some more sleep and stop watching U2 videos before I go to bed.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Can I sig that?

So I just had a dream last night that I went to a Muse concert, but it was at like noon and at a circus :stunned: . I was trying to be at the concert and at school at the same time so my whole dream was very frantic, which sucked lol. For some reason Muse started to play Barracuda by Heart >_> and so I left :LOL:. I ended up just seeing half of the concert, but at the end of my dream I got to meet Matt, but I can't remember what I said to him.

Really vague dream and weird.

I got them at Hot Topic actually although I try to avoid going there now because everybody goes there now including all the clones of mainstream things :mad:

But yeah.. gotz them there :awesome:

Considering the name, I'm not surprised...:wtf:

Actually, you are the top poster. 116 posts. That's a lot of Musey dreams ;)

I've only had about 30 Musey dreams...I think the rest are probably just replies to other peoples dreams:)

For a while there, this thread was reeeeaaaallly off topic, so barely any are Muse dreams :) I have no idea how many times I've posted, but I've only had one Muse dream, and I posted about it here (the purple shirt one that seemed to stir up a search)

That's still a lot... I think I've had about three.

As I just said, I've only had one. But I'd rather have one good one to remember than a bunch I won't or anything. Not all dreams have to be Muse--I just like dreams :) Kay, I'll shut up :p

Considering the name, I'm not surprised...:wtf:

For a while there, this thread was reeeeaaaallly off topic, so barely any are Muse dreams :) I have no idea how many times I've posted, but I've only had one Muse dream, and I posted about it here (the purple shirt one that seemed to stir up a search)

:chuckle: ahhh, the purple shirt....

i don't know how many times I've posted either, but apparently i've posted too much, and had too many Muse dreams; and that's considered a problem?

I used to love Hot Topic but they started selling stupid shit, like JB clothes and Lady Gaga, and that's great, they're just trying to make money, but it didn't used to be like that and it's bringing in the wrong crowd...If i wanted to talk to those kinds of people I would go to Hollister, dammit.

Last night I dreamed that Kate was kidnapped by Bill Sikes from Oliver Twist (I'm reading that for English at the moment), so Matt and I went to this college to look for her. All of a sudden my friends started getting pregnant and it was announced that Kate was having twins. Somehow Kate turned into my friend. Then she turned back into herself only to find she wasn't pregnant anymore :wtf: