yes he is! your friends dont sound like very good friends :$ mine only listen to chart music but if i say i don't like it they just tell me to shut up or ignore me or whatever, and eventually i listen to the songs so much when i'm with them i know all the words. i never listen to radio. it's blinded! My brother loves Muse as well but he's not like a muser or obsessive.... takeabow19 vids? what? lol. that child will be adorable because of his amazing, brilliant, genius, gorgeous father. :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/takeabow19 I highly suggest not watching these while eating or drinking.

yes he is! your friends dont sound like very good friends :$ mine only listen to chart music but if i say i don't like it they just tell me to shut up or ignore me or whatever, and eventually i listen to the songs so much when i'm with them i know all the words. i never listen to radio. it's blinded! My brother loves Muse as well but he's not like a muser or obsessive.... takeabow19 vids? what? lol. that child will be adorable because of his amazing, brilliant, genius, gorgeous father. :D

Haha, yeah well they say it in humour :$ (well the part about me getting out, not the "muse is shit" part) nevertheless extremely annoying, which is the intention :mad: . And I know what you mean about knowing the words to the songs, they are way too catchy. Oh and takeabow19 on youtube is hilarious. I can't stop watching their videos. Someones already posted a link, but seriously, check them out! :happy:

I had this dream last week and forgot to post it :rolleyes:

Me and two of my friends (Hollie and Lea) were stood on top of a reaaaaaally big building. Hollie was stood at the edge screaming "I'm going to kill myself! Don't try and stop me!!" so me and my friend were just stood like :stunned::confused:. Anyway Hollie jumped off the building, then Chris (dressed as Captain America) flew up and caught her :awesome: so then Lea jumped off because she thought Chris would save her.. When he saw Lea jump he dropped Hollie and caught Lea, Hollie was screaming "aaaaaah! You moron! Why did you drop me?!" then SpiderDom swooped in using his spidey powers to create a web to prevent Hollie from crashing to the ground :)

I was still at the top of the building like :eek: I was thinking, 'well this is just great! If I jump there's no one to save me!' then a helicopter hovered above me and a ladder came down. Matt was climbing down the ladder :awesome: he said to me "Hi wanna get some sushi?" of course I said yes (I don't even like sushi :rolleyes:) so we climbed the ladder to the helicopter and flew away :awesome:

It was a weird dream :confused::LOL:

I'm quite sure Matt just got a new car:awesome:

some interview from 2006:

“I’ve got a couple of classics from America. I bought a 1966 Mustang Fastback, which has got a flat tyre, and a 1962 T-Bird, which is the old Beach Boys car."

so…maybe not a new car after all. :p

source: https://erato1.wordpress.com/tag/matt-bellamy-cars/

ANYWAY, DREAMS!

Got three:

So last night I had a dream that I was Matt, which is really the only relation this had with Muse. I'm speaking of this in first person, but pretend I'm Matt.

I don't remember exactly what happened, but I was with my dad, and my snaggle tooth fell out. So I went up an elevator and attempted to replace it with pliers and stuff while snowboarding, but nothing I did could work.

Eventually I went to a dentist, whose office was filled with neon lights, and he created a new tooth for me exactly like my old snaggle tooth. I tried and failed to get it into my mouth, but I kept poking at it so it wouldn't stay. The tooth needed to stay in place for 24 hours in order to become permanent.

And then I woke up. :stunned:

Chris made a cameo in my dream last night, but I wasn't Chris, so I may still be Matt. ;) Just kidding, I was actually myself in my dream, except all my LJ friends were in it, too. We were all friends and lived close to each other. (wow I'm such a dork ahha)

Anyway we were on twitter and talking to Chris! For some reason we were having a conversation, instead of him getting spammed by everyone in the whole universe. But it was really just a normal everyday conversation. Life, beer, favorite places to get sushi… At one point Matt (hey, when did he get here) piped in asking how they ended up choosing a baby name, and Chris said he'd actually always wanted to name his daughter… ACTUALLY I FORGET THE NAME NOW BUT WHEN IN THE DREAM I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. It was basically a pun for something incredibly geeky and I wish I could remember because that poor kid with that name is so unfortunate…

Isn't it funny how something so vivid in a dream can still become lost as soon as you wake up?

Seriously, though, I spent the rest of the dream laughing at the name until I awoke.

Also, even though we were on twitter, I could see Chris and Matt in their room on the computer, too: a bar filled with, of course, neon lights.

and a much simpler one from last night: I dreamed Matt's surname was Bologna instead of Bellamy. :LOL:

I had this dream last week and forgot to post it :rolleyes:

Me and two of my friends (Hollie and Lea) were stood on top of a reaaaaaally big building. Hollie was stood at the edge screaming "I'm going to kill myself! Don't try and stop me!!" so me and my friend were just stood like :stunned::confused:. Anyway Hollie jumped off the building, then Chris (dressed as Captain America) flew up and caught her :awesome: so then Lea jumped off because she thought Chris would save her.. When he saw Lea jump he dropped Hollie and caught Lea, Hollie was screaming "aaaaaah! You moron! Why did you drop me?!" then SpiderDom swooped in using his spidey powers to create a web to prevent Hollie from crashing to the ground :)

I was still at the top of the building like :eek: I was thinking, 'well this is just great! If I jump there's no one to save me!' then a helicopter hovered above me and a ladder came down. Matt was climbing down the ladder :awesome: he said to me "Hi wanna get some sushi?" of course I said yes (I don't even like sushi :rolleyes:) so we climbed the ladder to the helicopter and flew away :awesome:

It was a weird dream :confused::LOL:

lmao WTF??????? XD

Well I have 2 Muse dreams to share :)

Mine was about myself in my bedroom at my dad's and. . . well I don't exactly remember much. . . but I do remember my sister told me we were just about to meet Muse ( :awesome: ) but then I woke up :(

Then my sister's dream:

She was at a concert, in the front row, with our dad, and HER FRIEND WHOSE SHE'S HAVING A FIGHT WITH!! NOT ME!!! ( :mad: )

Of course I wasn't there :indiff: . . . BUT ANYWAY. They performed only 2 songs before she woke up which were 'We Are The Universe' (but a slightly different version) and Uprising. AND GUESS WHAT?! Matt gave my sister the 'Me gusta' look :awesome:

Me gusta:

picture.php?albumid=2777&pictureid=31666

I just woke up and i want to share this dream wich was my best dream ever :D

so, i went to movie teather. I sat down and started to watch that movie. Then i realized that i was alone. Then came Matt with his guitar and he sat beside me.

"Hello Eero" he said or something like that.

"Hi Matt"

and then we started to speak how to play plug in baby intro and he taught it.(somehow it works cos' when i woke up i took guitar and started to play it. I've learned that song but that part was difficult and now i can play it :F) Then we just talk about things and then he said:

"I'm buying new guitar. Do ya want mine?"

The he gave his manson to my hands and i started to cry.

"thank u! thank u so fucking much!"

"no problem. it's just a guitar"

and then he left.

When i woke up I was hoping that it would have been true.

EDIT: lol watch this topic's tags xD

Edited by Pwoperfisher96

To all who love reading about other people's Muse dreams. . . which is many of you ( :LOL: ) I have 3 dreams to share; all Muse related. . . But one was VEWY VEWY VEWY depressing when I woke up and well . . . it still makes me feel horrible thinking about how beautiful the dream was :(

But sharing time ;)

1) Well, you all know sometimes you can't remember much, and my first dream is one of those. All I remember is that Dom, Matt and me were walking around in some circle of rooms and in each one had a Muse music video going on. . . Sorta ( :LOL: ) And what I found out, which could be somewhat true, Matt doesn't like rooms with grids anywhere in it. . . :stunned: . But before I woke up, Matt and I were in the 'Bliss' room and somehow he was floating downwards and my face was right in his eye. . . sorta :LOL::D:happy: Although his eyes were closed and um . . . I could see he was wearing mascara and eyeliner on his top eyelid. BUT HE WAS. B-E-A- utiful !! :happy:

2) My second Muse dream had to probably be the best I've ever had. But, this is the one that stills makes me sad thinking about it. You see, my sister and I were dropped off my our mom at some Spanish looking house. And there were all these kids, to be specific, they were black (not to be any bit racist here) and they were dressed like they were in the 1960's or something. But the weird thing is, after this little girl took us to the car parked in the driveway, all the kids came out of the car and one had Dom's leopard print jacket on. So then my sister and I freak'd out and let the little girl lead us to him. But then guess what? HE TURNED INTO A YOUNG MATTHEW BELLAMY!! ( :eek: )

So then, I gripped his jacket softly and explained how I wanted to know where he got it and that it is some adjective beginning with a T (but neither terrific nor terrible.) And he just stood there with his usual cocky, but sweet looking face :happy:

And it turned out, the once leopard print was floral print (but not like Chris and his flower print stuff.) But then the best part happened, he put his hands on my waist and we just stared into each other's eyes. AND HIS EYES WERE EXTRA BLUE AND BEAUTIFUL!! And being me, I kept looking away all shy and stuff. But somehow I guess we were slow dancing, but we weren't even moving exactly ( :wtf: )

But then, some other unimportant stuff happened :stunned:

BUT I MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCH!! His name wasn't even Matt's too, so he could be a person who looks exactly like Matt with a very hard name to say :'(

And finally

3) This dream a whole lot of unimportant stuff happened and I was in school. But the main Musey part was when I ran into F.C. Science and all these preps and mainstream music people were all like, "Muse. She likes Muse, doesn't she? Muse Muse. Muse." But the bizarre thing is, they talked like robots. And it totally freak'd me out. Luckily I ran out of the room afterwards :LOL:

I just woke up and i want to share this dream wich was my best dream ever :D

so, i went to movie teather. I sat down and started to watch that movie. Then i realized that i was alone. Then came Matt with his guitar and he sat beside me.

"Hello Eero" he said or something like that.

"Hi Matt"

and then we started to speak how to play plug in baby intro and he taught it.(somehow it works cos' when i woke up i took guitar and started to play it. I've learned that song but that part was difficult and now i can play it :F) Then we just talk about things and then he said:

"I'm buying new guitar. Do ya want mine?"

The he gave his manson to my hands and i started to cry.

"thank u! thank u so fucking much!"

"no problem. it's just a guitar"

and then he left.

When i woke up I was hoping that it would have been true.

EDIT: lol watch this topic's tags xD

I love those premonition like dreams... or is it like deja vu? One or the other, you get what I mean (I hope :)) Anyway, they're fantastic!

To all who love reading about other people's Muse dreams. . . which is many of you ( :LOL: ) I have 3 dreams to share; all Muse related. . . But one was VEWY VEWY VEWY depressing when I woke up and well . . . it still makes me feel horrible thinking about how beautiful the dream was

But sharing time!

1) Well, you all know sometimes you can't remember much, and my first dream is one of those. All I remember is that Dom, Matt and me were walking around in some circle of rooms and in each one had a Muse music video going on. . . Sorta ( :LOL: ) And what I found out, which could be somewhat true, Matt doesn't like rooms with grids anywhere in it. . . :stunned: . But before I woke up, Matt and I were in the 'Bliss' room and somehow he was floating downwards and my face was right in his eye. . . sorta :LOL::D:happy: Although his eyes were closed and um . . . I could see he was wearing mascara and eyeliner on his top eyelid. BUT HE WAS. B-E-A- utiful !! :happy:

2) My second Muse dream had to probably be the best I've ever had. But, this is the one that stills makes me sad thinking about it. You see, my sister and I were dropped off my our mom at some Spanish looking house. And there were all these kids, to be specific, they were black (not to be any bit racist here) and they were dressed like they were in the 1960's or something. But the weird thing is, after this little girl took us to the car parked in the driveway, all the kids came out of the car and one had Dom's leopard print jacket on. So then my sister and I freak'd out and let the little girl lead us to him. But then guess what? HE TURNED INTO A YOUNG MATTHEW BELLAMY!! ( :eek: )

So then, I gripped his jacket softly and explained how I wanted to know where he got it and that it is some adjective beginning with a T (but neither terrific nor terrible.) And he just stood there with his usual cocky, but sweet looking face :happy:

And it turned out, the once leopard print was floral print (but not like Chris and his flower print stuff.) But then the best part happened, he put his hands on my waist and we just stared into each other's eyes. AND HIS EYES WERE EXTRA BLUE AND BEAUTIFUL!! And being me, I kept looking away all shy and stuff. But somehow I guess we were slow dancing, but we weren't even moving exactly ( :wtf: )

But then, some other unimportant stuff happened :stunned:

BUT I MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCH!! His name wasn't even Matt's too, so he could be a person who looks exactly like Matt with a very hard name to say :'(

And finally

3) This dream a whole lot of unimportant stuff happened and I was in school. But the main Musey part was when I ran into F.C. Science and all these preps and mainstream music people were all like, "Muse. She likes Muse, doesn't she? Muse Muse. Muse." But the bizarre thing is, they talked like robots. And it totally freak'd me out. Luckily I ran out of the room afterwards :LOL:

the third one is so :LOL: like seriously...imagining that, bahahahahaa :D HIS EYES ARE ALWAYS BLUE AND BEAUTIFUL!

I went to bed very late last night, and I had a very peculiar Muse dream... :rolleyes:

You know that one video (at a complete loss of which one :$) where matt is wearing a red jacket, and he has this scarf on and it's white with black checkers? and matt also has eyeliner on, or so it seems...well in my dream my mom was taking me to the mall or something, and when I got in the car, she was dressed exactly like my mom. and i looked at her and i said, "Matt has that same outfit." **shrug** DOUBLE-TAKE. "MOTHER! matt has that same outfit!" and she said, "no?" and then I watched her slowly evolve into Matt.....and it was beautiful...except it was my mom. :facepalm:

I had another dream, where I was half asleep. You see I'm a messy sleeper. I like my bed messy, if my bed is made when I go to sleep I can't sleep. At all. I know i'm weird! :D So there was a pillow on the bottom of my bed when I went to sleep. And In the middle of the night, I said "Matt, there's a spider on your pillow!!" and he looked at me, and he looked down and said "EWW,EWW,, WHAT? SPIDER? BOLLOCKS, THERE'S A SPIDER!" and then I guess I drifted back into sleep and heard him saying "My final wish is that Gravity in the world was lighter so that spiders would die." and then I went back to sleep...This morning I felt a bit insecure, I thought there was a spider. :rolleyes:

Edited by PlugInFuckingBaby

I went to bed very late last night, and I had a very peculiar Muse dream... :rolleyes:

You know that one video (at a complete loss of which one :$) where matt is wearing a red jacket, and he has this scarf on and it's white with black checkers? and matt also has eyeliner on, or so it seems...well in my dream my mom was taking me to the mall or something, and when I got in the car, she was dressed exactly like my mom. and i looked at her and i said, "Matt has that same outfit." **shrug** DOUBLE-TAKE. "MOTHER! matt has that same outfit!" and she said, "no?" and then I watched her slowly evolve into Matt.....and it was beautiful...except it was my mom. :facepalm:

I had another dream, where I was half asleep. You see I'm a messy sleeper. I like my bed messy, if my bed is made when I go to sleep I can't sleep. At all. I know i'm weird! :D So there was a pillow on the bottom of my bed when I went to sleep. And In the middle of the night, I said "Matt, there's a spider on your pillow!!" and he looked at me, and he looked down and said "EWW,EWW,, WHAT? SPIDER? BOLLOCKS, THERE'S A SPIDER!" and then I guess I drifted back into sleep and heard him saying "My final wish is that Gravity in the world was lighter so that spiders would die." and then I went back to sleep...This morning I felt a bit insecure, I thought there was a spider. :rolleyes:

OMG the half asleep dream was hilarious :LOL: :LOL:

I can totally imagine Matt freaking out like that and then what he said afterwards was just :awesome: