Good god that was awful. I really can't see the rest of the song turning it around. The vocals, sequence etc is just bad. It really is Resistance part 2. >.>

Come on Muse. You're fecking better than this.

Nice preview!! Can't wait to hear what the entire song is like... :) wonder where they'll slot in the 'Neutron Star Collision' bit... lol

Could there be two versions of this song? I mean versions with different lyrics. "Love is Forever" for twitards and "Neutron Star Collision" for us? ...atleast I hope so :supersad:

I was expecting a much more negative reaction from people on here.

Could there be two versions of this song? I mean versions with different lyrics. "Love is Forever" for twitards and "Neutron Star Collision" for us? ...atleast I hope so :supersad:

I doubt it.

It sounds like "And lie, I said never" but it doesn't make much sense :wtf:

That makes more sense than what I threw in :LOL: But yeah, maybe it'll make more sense with the rest of the song :erm:

Those lyrics are just embarrassing.

Well, this is Twilight we're talking about - the whole ordeal's embarassing :erm:

They could just be trying to bring back that 80's stadium glam rock vibe. I remember reading in an interview somewhere that that's what they wanted to bring across in this year's tour, so... keeping the hope up? :LOL:

I'm not so up to date on Muse stuff as I used to be. Fail. Was this written specifically for Twilight then? Or was it one that was stashed away somewhere..

It was no written for twilight, they just thought it worked, so they finished recording it and added it to the soundtrack

any other websites with the video besides the buzzworthy one?

that's what I'm wondering too? 'cause that site hates me. I've tried watching the video with Firefox, Google chrome, and IE too but all I keep getting is some fuckin' black screen all the time. frustrating.

I'm not so up to date on Muse stuff as I used to be. Fail. Was this written specifically for Twilight then? Or was it one that was stashed away somewhere..

I think it was originally suppose to be it's own single, but it was added to Eclipse anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if they edited because of that though.

Archived