Or maybe just you cynics forcing us not to like it.

Hey, I'm not the one listening to it dozen of times hoping it is "a grower" :LOL:

"Hey a new Muse song, I'll listen to it, if at the 36th time I still didn't really like it, I hope that by the time I reach 145 I do, at that time because repeating and repeating the same words, the lyrics won't mean anything anymore. Which is a good thing since they are crap. Oh but I don't force myself to like anything, you cynic!"

I am already brushing up on my cheesy moves for the stadium gigs!

i'm so glad i'm not going. even if i were going with everybody i have a feeling i'd end up just self medicating with mozza and a bottle of absolute after.

that hangover was shit. :noey:

i could just go and have the bar ready at the clink for you all aftward :eyebrows:

It's not a bad song. Guiding Light is wayyyy worse. I have a feeling if some of you had no idea it was for the Twilight soundtrack, you would like it a lot more. Good dark Chorus. The verses are a little bland I suppose, but better than some of their other songs.

I liked Guiding Light better...:$

Hey, I'm not the one listening to it dozen of times hoping it is "a grower" :LOL:

"Hey a new Muse song, I'll listen to it, if at the 36th time I still didn't really like it, I hope that by the time I reach 145 I do. But I don't force myself to like anything, you cynic!"

:LOL:

I've never found any piece of music to "grow" on me. It's just familiarity then.

I like it. :) The beginning kinda had me going :wtf: but the rest is pretty sweet, including the ending. Also, people were right. The bit Matt was playing in Seattle was part of this song. :p

Though, crappy lyrics are really crappy.

Its funny, all the people that actually like this song, are merely stating their opinion, whereas people who dont like the song are putting it onto themselves to insult those who DO like the song, because it is so obviously "shit" :rolleyes:

Some people need to take a step back and listen to other bands instead of listening to the same damn band for 10 years and forcing themselves to like everything they release.

Just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn't mean they are forcing themselves to like it. :rolleyes:

Some people need to take a step back and listen to other bands instead of listening to the same damn band for 10 years and forcing themselves to like everything they release.

Likewise, some people need to step back and accept that people are going to like the majority of the music that, say, their favourite band put out... I really don't think there are many people here who are "forcing" themselves to like it...

I'm not forcing myself to like it' date=' just giving it a chance. Some of my favourite Muse songs are the one's that took a bit of time to grow.[/quote']

Have to agree with this

At first i didn't like citizen erased, or megalomania, or anything on showbiz except for muscle museum and showbiz

How wrong i was :D

Thats actually really pissed me off that someone has had the nerve to stoop as low as ageism, just because I like the cheesy lyrics.

I am 17 and what is this?

Oh sorry, I am clearly too naive and stupid to realise this song is "shit"...

im 18 in 4 weeks anyway so fuck you :awesome:

Archived