Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

Sounds as though he was meant to have his own pillar (4 for the 1984 reference) but due to costs they had to get rid of it... poor sod

Interesting.

They better make him a brilliant podium for the stadium then.

I downloaded the torrent (after billions of hours) and I converted the file into MPEG-4 in a 640x480 resolution (it didn't let me keep the original 720x480 resolution) is the first time that I use that program; I'm sure I didn't understand it :LOL:. Anyway, after a lot of problems I finally was able to upload the damn thing so here's the megaupload link :)
Ive made a DVD of the gig in the highest quality and given it a 5.1 surround sound mix.

I've also edited in the proshot of MK Ultra from turin between Hysteria and Guiding Light.

Special features;

Undisclosed Desires (Big day out 2010)

Back in Black (Big day out 2010)

Stockholm Syndrome (SXSW)

Knights of Cydonia (SXSW)

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=22784

This will be forwarded for musebootlegs upload asap.

:eek:

I love you both!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by babybierzo

I downloaded the torrent (after billions of hours) and I converted the file into MPEG-4 in a 640x480 resolution (it didn't let me keep the original 720x480 resolution) is the first time that I use that program; I'm sure I didn't understand it . Anyway, after a lot of problems I finally was able to upload the damn thing so here's the megaupload link

Thanks for the upload! :D

I loved his organ-rape during the US middle 8. Someone should make a gif of that ish. :chuckle:

:LOL: I was happy that morgan was featured too. A friend took a non-muser to the phoenix concert a couple months ago.. well, the non-muser said that muse was using backtracks... cause in the beginning of new born, he heard piano and didn't see anyone playing one. :LOL::facepalm:

I always wondered what other non-musers thought of that intro too.. especially if you have seats... :)

Ive made a DVD of the gig in the highest quality and given it a 5.1 surround sound mix.

I've also edited in the proshot of MK Ultra from turin between Hysteria and Guiding Light.

Special features;

Undisclosed Desires (Big day out 2010)

Back in Black (Big day out 2010)

Stockholm Syndrome (SXSW)

Knights of Cydonia (SXSW)

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=22784

This will be forwarded for musebootlegs upload asap.

choose another tracker ;-)

btw beautiful cover

Which is why I like the old way they played New Born, with Matt on piano then transition to guitar...more dramatic that way, even if it sounds pretty much the same....

+1

Tbh, I was a bit disappointed with the New Born intro played on their Resistance tour. It was a minor setback in comparison to the epic show they put on...but still...

P.S. Can't wait for mapoftheglorious's dvd! :awesome:

• 4 weeks later...
+1

Tbh, I was a bit disappointed with the New Born intro played on their Resistance tour. It was a minor setback in comparison to the epic show they put on...but still...

P.S. Can't wait for mapoftheglorious's dvd! :awesome:

Whats up with that dvd ?? :D

Archived