MUSE have always been anti-NWO... but are they?

Light

The reason why MUSE have been my favourite band for a while now is not just because the music is so different and richer than anything around. They can master any genre and make it beautiful and out of this world.

But also because they've never been afraid to open our eyes to the truth, what with HAARP, the Eurasia quest involving Bilderberg as a password, saying 9/11 was an inside job etc. And I respect them so very much for coming out and saying these things... so as you can imagine I've been a little disturbed by this:

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html

Are MUSE actually part of the Freemasons? :(

(I know some of you will say who cares and just enjoy the music but this is one of the reasons why I've always respected them. For their integrity but after reading that, I'm kinda shocked and actually wondering whether to boycott them now. :( )

don't take them too seriously.

both matt and dom said they laughed their ass off while recording USoE, expecially because of the lyrics.

and you say integrity?

what aboout shrooms? :chuckle:

I know when they had to do the 'sia' bit at the end hehe.

Moral integrity, the experimenting doesn't matter so much ;)

:LOL: I couldn't even be bothered to get to the end of that. You might think it quite boring, I don't know, but they're just three ordinary guys who met in Teignmouth and made a band. No agenda. No secret conspiracy. Matt's interested in unusual kind of stuff but that's as far as it goes. Honestly all this NWO stuff. I don't quite understand it but there's no way they are anything other than they say they are.:)

I hope so. Fucking hate the NWO.

Me too, I really hope so. Thats why I'm so into them, because I love the fact they arent just about making music but also into all this cool conspiracy stuff which gives them like an edge. But when reading that I was a bit like :eek: and I'm very very anti-freemasons so its just freaking me out a little.

Me too, I really hope so. Thats why I'm so into them, because I love the fact they arent just about making music but also into all this cool conspiracy stuff which gives them like an edge. But when reading that I was a bit like :eek: and I'm very very anti-freemasons so its just freaking me out a little.

Going to see them in Wembley this year, but I would sell my ticket if they are Freemason and that is extreme for me because I've adored them for a lot of years now, and everyone at uni knows how much I love them.

Argh, I wish I hadnt even looked it up now and was in blissful ignorance. Actually no I don't but confused.

Honestly they are exactly who they say they are. I'm 100% sure of it! What is the Freemasons anyway? Isn't it just a silly club where people do daft handshakes and roll up one trouser leg. Can you really seriously, believe that Muse would be the members of such a club unless it came with lots of free booze?.:LOL: And do you really think that something like that is a threat to the world? :LOL:

I think you might be a troll but this is kinda fun anyway.:D

Honestly they are exactly who they say they are. I'm 100% sure of it! What is the Freemasons anyway? Isn't it just a silly club where people do daft handshakes and roll up one trouser leg. Can you really seriously, believe that Muse would be the members of such a club unless it came with lots of free booze?.:LOL: And do you really think that something like that is a threat to the world? :LOL:

I think you might be a troll but this is kinda fun anyway.:D

Haha, okay when you put it like that it kinda puts it in perspective. But they are also into devil worshiping? Normally I think all that stuff is just a load of crap but this is kinda getting to me. No rest assured I am not a troll, I made a separate account to post this. Besides if I was a troll how would I know about the Eurasia treasurehunt etc, its not like I only got into them 5 minutes ago but I can understand why you might think I am one.

Haha, okay when you put it like that it kinda puts it in perspective. But they are also into devil worshiping? Normally I think all that stuff is just a load of crap but this is kinda getting to me. No rest assured I am not a troll, I made a separate account to post this. Besides if I was a troll how would I know about the Eurasia treasurehunt etc, its not like I only got into them 5 minutes ago but I can understand why you might think I am one.

They are into devil worshiping are they? Do you think they dance around naked in the forest at midnight? Maybe we should find out where! :p:LOL: And we better be careful in case any young virgin fans disappear! :LOL:

I think I better go in the other room and watch the telly!

Dang that was long! I really hope/think the writer is just looking too much into it.

About the clothes, alot of their tshirts come from allsaints, they probably just buy them because they think it looks cool.

Muse really likes All Saints

I hope this hasnt been posted already but I was looking at the muse lols thread and saw this

4304303415_685aed5d1c_o.jpg

and realized I saw that shirt from all saints like 2 seconds earlier :) It's the All Saints Obscure Tee

http://www.us.allsaints.com/product/?page=12&category_id=463&&prod_desc_id=0885324012201&position=69

Its on sale too

Ooh I found another one

Dominic_Howard_Ariel_Danziger.jpg

MattandDomattheVMAscopy.jpg

58373128.jpg

muse_L220709_DC_01.jpg

All Saints Guildstone Tee, Dom seemed to get good use out of it

http://www.us.allsaints.com/product/?searchtext=&area=&category_id=463&sub_category_id=&sale=0&preorder=0&vintage=0&new=0&Size=&price_id=0&page=9&position=48&all=0&prod_desc_id=0051214027147

And this shirt seems pretty familiar, maybe its just me?

http://www.us.allsaints.com/product/?page=9&category_id=463&&prod_desc_id=0051214025723&position=49

Nvm I found it :)

57141847.jpg

bdl5i.jpg

Maybe a shout-out to Matt from All Saints since him and dom wear their shirts so much?:LOL:

Dang that was long! I really hope/think the writer is just looking too much into it.

About the clothes, alot of their tshirts come from allsaints, they probably just buy them because they think it looks cool.

I didn't know that. I always like the look of the stuff in allsaints. Can never afford anything in there though.

I scoff at this article. Many of these things classify as "coincidence", and somethings are nonsensical... For example:

Dualism: Maybe they wear black and white because its classy and neat. And shadows are always used on photography, probably at the photographer's request..

T-shirt Designs:This design is escalating in popularity. Sure they may have chosen these designs becasue they're interested in this sort of stuff

Devil Horns:A Rock symbol, can you seriously expect any of them not to use these horns while performing or even posing for a photograph

Symbolism in songs, music videos and photographs: Matt's into conspiracies and the influence is apparent in BH&R, which is why wembley would have been decked out with illuminati pyramids and stuff for HAARP. As for sunburn , the director probably would have chosen this idea. In America, they took many photos with nation emblems, not to represent Freemasonry ideals, the museum visit would have been to satisfy some curiosities they had about history because it intrigues them.

I'm sure Muse do delve into the many types of conspiracys/occults, and make references to them but to this extent seems a bit far-fetched.

[/rant]

Honestly, I think you're reading too much into it. And think of it this way, you like Muse for the music, right? And you enjoy the music? Then just listen and enjoy... If it was all referenced to Freemasonry and you're so anti-NWO, I'm sure you would have picked up on it before you had read that blog.

All coincidental, in my opinion. Eg. Dom's tee shirts. Most likely, he goes and buys a shedload of tees he likes from one store, because he obviously likes them. They're aethetically pleasing to him.

I have to admit that part of my admiration of Muse is linked to the fact that their political views are not the greeny, lefty views that are typically associated with musicians and other entertainers. I really dig the lyrics to the Uprising.

Furthermore, Matt Bellamy must be one of the very few people under 80 years of age who are into the Henry George League.

I have to admit that part of my admiration of Muse is linked to the fact that their political views are not the greeny, lefty views that are typically associated with musicians and other entertainers. I really dig the lyrics to the Uprising.

Furthermore, Matt Bellamy must be one of the very few people under 80 years of age who are into the Henry George League.

They are greeny, lefty though! :LOL: Matt has even said he voted for the Green Party before.

I suppose they're not so concentrated on the sexy single issues though, such as saving the planet or helping the third world. I don't remember a British musician talking about the need for constitutional change before, for instance, perhaps because it's not seen as romantic enough.

Though there's been anarchy in music before of course, the message Muse are giving out is more considered in my view.

Are you a Vigilant Citizen fan by any chance?

When I have more time I'll read all this, but caught a bit of it and it's interesting how things that no doubt happen in some form, advertising, propaganda, ideas surrounding eugenics can be distorted into a conspiracy theory whereby there is some kind of particular elite instigating it all. There are no doubt quite a few problems where the powerful are advantaged over the less powerful and profit is put before social wellbeing but I really don't think it's like a James Bond movie.

Archived