also, Electioneering

Pearly's the only song by Radiohead that really stands out to me as being similar to Muse's sound.

I wish Soaked could have been on The Resistance. 2:30 = awsome.

:noey: Too cheesy.

i miss invincible! :(

So do I. I'd take it over Guiding Light any day.

For some reason I would be interested to see or to have seen uno open a set, i just think the scratchy intro and powerful bassline would set the crowd off

This is never going to happen, but yes, that would be amazing. Although it would only set a few people off; the rest of the crowd would be wondering what the hell the song is.

So do I. I'd take it over Guiding Light any day.

This is never going to happen, but yes, that would be amazing. Although it would only set a few people off; the rest of the crowd would be wondering what the hell the song is.

Dont really love Invincible but also would replace GL with it ant day!

No, Uno is a great song, most people that attend Muse gigs are fans so i think it would be an awesome change! And fans that dont know Uno arent real fans! Ok, i'm being a bit harsh but i really miss that song! Never gonna hapen though!:(

Oh yeah, because if you don't know every single song by Muse even if you own an album or two, you're not a fan. :rolleyes:

I said i was exagerating a bit after that, but i still think that they can be fans, but not very devoted ones, to my standards atleast :p

No, you're just a projection...

*ahem* What I mean is, how would anyone define a "real fan"? Because I'm sure many of those who think they are probably wouldn't meet all of the requirements...

Yeah I know what you meant, I was just being dumb. :p

LOVED Inception by the way!

It seems so much better because of what precedes it on the album. As a stand-alone song it's kinda average (but still better than half of The Resistance)

Exactly! After GL pretty much everything sounds like a breath of fresh air:p

I dont think its a great song but i would like to listen to US live, i think it may be a lot better, its just a feeling (but then almost everything is better live lol)

Supermassive Black Hole is no good live.

I see this and raise you with MK ULTRA not being all that spectacular live. It has so much potential. Lately ive noticed it just sounds bland, and the absence of the guitar during the "they're breaking through" bits just take away from the song completely. Needs moar UMPH live please.

Edited by MattXXI