I prefer the renewed, Aphex Twinesque Radiohead. Personal preference.

PS. I listen to true "weird" electronic music including "noise" on a regular basis. Kid A is not even on the same level as those, it's actually fairly normal and sedate.

Matt sounded like an angsty shrill teenager back

Actually that kind of voice would suit Muse's earlier personality/style more. Angry, angsty, gloomy.

I kind of like his earlier voice more. But his current voice isn't bad either.

I prefer the renewed, Aphex Twinesque Radiohead. Personal preference.

PS. I listen to true "weird" electronic music including "noise" on a regular basis. Kid A is not even on the same level as those, it's actually fairly normal and sedate.

Nothing Aphex Twin-esque at all about modern Radiohead, obviously he's an influence though. Closest Radiohead have got is Treefingers (Very much SAW2) & Pulk/Pull, but that has more to do with Richard D James' stuff as AFX on Rephlex than Aphex Twin.

All Kid A is weird electronic music with a lot of noise.

God help you if you ever heard actual "weird electronic" music and "noise", Kid A is neither.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyw-_JxwFPY

:LOL: No, everyone at least likes it, almost always more than HCM. It's nice that someone agrees.

I mean, it's a good song, but not that good. Oh well, I used to love it, so I can understand what people see in it at least.

Nothing Aphex Twin-esque at all about modern Radiohead, obviously he's an influence though. Closest Radiohead have got is Treefingers (Very much SAW2) & Pulk/Pull, but that has more to do with Richard D James' stuff as AFX on Rephlex than Aphex Twin.

Agreed with all of this, I was being kinda lazy with my descriptions to make a point. Treefingers wouldn't be out of place on SAW2, definitely.

God help you if you ever heard actual "weird electronic" music and "noise", Kid A is neither.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyw-_JxwFPY

:yesey:

:LOL: No, everyone at least likes it, almost always more than HCM. It's nice that someone agrees.

I hate Hyper Music, in my bottom three songs with thoughts of a dying atheist and guiding light. Hyper chondriac music is in my top 20. :p

The "IIIIIIIIIII DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTT LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU, IIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "I don't love yooou! I never dIIIiiiiiIIId!"

HCM and HM are both awesome. HCM is the better of the two though. Mainly because the powerful sadness in that song > anger from HM.

:yesey: I completely agree--they're both great songs, but for me there is something in HCM that is really raw and primal in the pain and the angst that HM just slightly misses out on.

:yesey: I completely agree--they're both great songs, but for me there is something in HCM that is really raw and primal in the pain and the angst that HM just slightly misses out on.

This, Hyper Music just seems too much like a happy rock song which doesn't quite gel with the anger of the lyrics.