Screenager(piano) is a better song live than Sunburn.

Only based on live videos I've seen.

Not controversial to "popular" opinion, but maybe the popular opinion on here...

Supermassive Black Hole is fucking amazing, not even lying.... i LOVE it :awesome: I always jam to it and enjoy it immensely. It's just great musically.

It's a fantastic song,however it has lost it's edge live,a bit boring live nowadays.

OOS has Newborn, Bliss, SD, CE, Megalomania and Plug in Baby, and probably others that I've overlooked.

Absolution has AP, SFA (some would disagree with me), Blackout, Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome and Ruled by Secrecy. I think they're more solid than the songs on BH&R.

Soilder's Poem is vastly underrated. I think it's pretty decent. It's not the worst on BH&R.

I agree. I never understood the hate.

OOS has Newborn, Bliss, SD, CE, Megalomania and Plug in Baby, and probably others that I've overlooked.

Absolution has AP, SFA (some would disagree with me), Blackout, Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome and Ruled by Secrecy. I think they're more solid than the songs on BH&R.

:yesey:

i love Shine Acoustic. this song makes me incredibly happy. :supersad:

Happy? Makes me cry..:(

Shine Acoustic > Shine

It comes down to the climax for me, and I believe the climax of the former to be superior.

:yesey:

Soilder's Poem is vastly underrated. I think it's pretty decent. It's not the worst on BH&R.

I agree, it's not too bad. But it's not great either.

OoS is overrated. Absolution is my favorite album, but I think at least CoD, MOTP and Hoodoo (and Glorious) are better than any song on Abso.

Shine Acoustic > Shine

It comes down to the climax for me, and I believe the climax of the former to be superior.

I've never listened to Shine. Shine acoustic is kind of like my cheering up song. I listen to it when Im sad and it makes me cry, but afterwards I feel uplifted.

OoS is overrated. Absolution is my favorite album, but I think at least CoD, MOTP and Hoodoo (and Glorious) are better than any song on Abso.

OoS is 'overated' because it exceeds the level of all the other albums musically, pretty much. :erm:

Hm. So CoD, MOTP, Hoodoo and Glorious are better than Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria, B&H and Fury? :( Have to disagree with you there.

wasn't sure where to put this video, but I had to put it somewhere. it just really shows off how Muse still sounds fucking awesome without a fancy setup or lots of lights. still cant believe they OPENED for U2 :(

Wait...who's saying that Muse sounds better with better lights? :erm:

I think you are misunderstanding the argument that is going on about Muse's light show.

They opened for a band that is a lot bigger in the places they were playing, simple.