no. IS is very good, but nothing beats exogenesis. maybe butterflies.

I adore Exogenesis. It's probably the only set of tracks that have actually grown on me since The Resistance's release, instead of the opposite. But hearing a bit more of IS recently the arrangements and pacing of the piece just works perfectly and the blending of the orchestral and electronic was very well done.

this MAY be offtipic but, Am I the only one who liked Dizzee ? :rolleyes: I know it isnt the perfect support act for Muse. But the whole time i thought its going to be shit, and at the end I really enjoyed it. I dont even listen to hip hop. :$

Oh Bassline Junkie was just gold ! :D That was the only song I knew :LOL::LOL: Immidiately after the gig i put bonkers and dance wiv me to my iphone. :p People around me (on the barrier near the stage) werent so enthusiastic. :D

I really hate follow me. The lyrics are shit and the melody/instrumentals are shit. The emotions sound superficial to me as well.

Also, I think they should get rid of Morgan. He's a very talented musician but I feel he may be becoming an excuse for matt to not play his instruments. I think if you're going to have other musicians on the stage then they should be there to add something to the music, I'm not sure Morgan does that

Edited by Tom//P

I really hate follow me. The lyrics are shit and the melody/instrumentals are shit. The emotions sound superficial to me as well.

Also, I think they should get rid of Morgan. He's a very talented musician but I feel he may be becoming an excuse for matt to not play his instruments. I think if you're going to have other musicians on the stage then they should be there to add something to the music, I'm not sure Morgan does that

Well i dont mind the instrumental part. In fact im going to see nero in a few weeks on a festival. About the lyrical part, I think it is a good excuse that he wrote it for son. If you read the interview with the fan from couple of days ago, you can see that Bing had some problems after the birth, so I think that he had right to write such cheesy song. To be honest its still better than UD.

Well i dont mind the instrumental part. In fact im going to see nero in a few weeks on a festival. About the lyrical part, I think it is a good excuse that he wrote it for son. If you read the interview with the fan from couple of days ago, you can see that Bing had some problems after the birth, so I think that he had right to write such cheesy song. To be honest its still better than UD.

:noey:

UD > Starlight > Invincible > Madness > Follow Me

Also, I think it's sweet that he wrote it for Bing, but I don't understand how the fact that it's a very personal song is an excuse for the lyrics being cheesy and simple.

Madness > UD > Follow Me > Invincible > Starlight, on the album.

Follow Me > Invincible (I think) > Madness > Starlight > UD, live.

For me:

Invincible>UD>Starlight>Madness>Follow Me

The first part of Madness really drags the song down. I think it's the way Matt sings it, it's completely devoid of emotion. It makes me not care what he's singing. Second part is great though

Live : Follow me > Madness > Invincible > Starlight > UD

Album: Follow me > Madness > Starlight > Invincible > UD

I think Neutron Star Collision should be involved in this discussion :LOL:

Edited by shiroo

Guys, i am sorry for offtop. I will visit London soon, and I want to buy some MUSE accessories and vynil's, but I couldnt find any shops in google. Could somebody help me, and give a couple of adresses? Sorry for my english, I am from Russia