• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

trying to sell his ticket for over $100!!!! stop trying to scalp us fans. no one cares what you 'paid' on stubhub.

First of all...don't be a dick...that's the price I paid asshole! I'm selling my ticket for the price I 'paid'...why would I sell the ticket for something less than what I paid...no one is trying to scalp you...take your bullshit somewhere else.

*He is a SHE and I am a FAN.

You could have been nice and simply responded to my message.

Rules here are to sell for no higher than face value. If you don't like that, you can take your business elsewhere.

Take my business somewhere else? Can you please send me a copy of "the rules"...I didn't get the memo...

I don't want to argue with people I don't know but I feel as though I did nothing wrong...selling a ticket for the price I paid and nothing lower seems quite fair.

**FOUND IT: "Prices are to be face value only! (This is the price stated on the ticket) You may add onto this price your fees and postage costs. To be clear - You are not making any profit!"

And just to be clear...I would not be making a profit...I'm simply asking for the price that I paid. And I think overnighting tickets for free is quite generous. Any other comments...please PM me.

First of all...don't be a dick...that's the price I paid asshole! I'm selling my ticket for the price I 'paid'...why would I sell the ticket for something less than what I paid...no one is trying to scalp you...take your bullshit somewhere else.

*He is a SHE and I am a FAN.

You could have been nice and simply responded to my message.

They should've responded to your message. But anyone selling on here should be selling for face value + fees at most.

i had the weirdest dream last night that i went to the concert and there were maybe 50 people in the whole arena so the band decided to play whatever the audience asked for...on the towers... it was pretty weird yet awesome...

I had a weird dream last night also! I dreamt that I was one of the band members (I think I was Matt?) and I was inside and at the bottom of the tower. There was some weird lever thing that I had to sit on and switch a button to move up. When I reached the top, it was really dark b/c of the curtain but I could hear tons of people on the other side. Then I realized I forgot my guitar and I woke up...:LOL:

I had a weird dream last night also! I dreamt that I was one of the band members (I think I was Matt?) and I was inside and at the bottom of the tower. There was some weird lever thing that I had to sit on and switch a button to move up. When I reached the top, it was really dark b/c of the curtain but I could hear tons of people on the other side. Then I realized I forgot my guitar and I woke up...:LOL:

:LOL:

I can't believe it's less than a week!

Where are your seats?

Seats for my first Muse concert FTW

Me too! :awesome:

I can't believe this is in 10 days. :awesome:

Finally I found out that I'm staying at the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott. So we'll be taking a cab to the Prudential Center. Does anyone know if the traffic normally heavy in this area? I'm wondering how early we should leave the hotel to get to the arena (I have seats but still want to be on time for Metric and buy some merch.)

It really depends on the time and day of the week. Since it's a Sunday, you'll probably hit some airport traffic.

Traffic in the area can range from not much at all to absolutely awful, so it's really hard to guess. I'd suggest leaving a bit early as the slightest problem on the road could mean a traffic jam.

:LOL:

oh and 6 DAYS!!! WHOOO HOO!!

I can't believe this is in 10 days. :awesome:

Finally I found out that I'm staying at the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott. So we'll be taking a cab to the Prudential Center. Does anyone know if the traffic normally heavy in this area? I'm wondering how early we should leave the hotel to get to the arena (I have seats but still want to be on time for Metric and buy some merch.)

The traffic around Newark isn't usually awful. They have Devils games there all the time, so they have systems for the big events. It shouldn't take you that long to get there. A reasonable amount of time though.

I had a dream that I was at the concert and they started to play Showbiz. I was freaking out then I woke up.

I can't even hear Showbiz in my dreams. I was upset. Now if they really do play it, that would be fucking amazing. I know it's not gonna happen though. :LOL:

I had a dream that I was at the concert and they started to play Showbiz. I was freaking out then I woke up.

I can't even hear Showbiz in my dreams. I was upset. Now if they really do play it, that would be fucking amazing. I know it's not gonna happen though. :LOL:

My friend and I are making up crazy scenarios liek this that are never gonna happen at the gig. :LOL:

I am trying my best to get tickets for this show, but i keep hearing that the stage is in the middle? However, the seating chart has the stage in the normal spot, at the front of the venue. Does anyone know the setup?? and what section would have the best seats?? I found seats in the lower 17 section for a decent price...any feedback is appreciated!!!:D:D:D

The traffic around Newark isn't usually awful. They have Devils games there all the time, so they have systems for the big events. It shouldn't take you that long to get there. A reasonable amount of time though.

I can't believe it's less than a week!

Me too! :awesome:

It really depends on the time and day of the week. Since it's a Sunday, you'll probably hit some airport traffic.

Traffic in the area can range from not much at all to absolutely awful, so it's really hard to guess. I'd suggest leaving a bit early as the slightest problem on the road could mean a traffic jam.

Thanks for the info! :)

I hope the traffic isnt bad, especially on the way there. I just need to be able to get my 'always late:rolleyes:' friend out of the hotel with enough time to get there. :LOL:

Edit: 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived