• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Yeah as much as I like to be "in" the concert, it's nice to just sit back eat, drink, and enjoy it sometimes too. It's awesome both ways so I usually do one GA and one seated. I rarely get to eat or drink when I do GA and I love that almost as much as I love Muse so I'll enjoy the seats for this one. I do bring the GA vibe to seats though, I rock the fuck out proudly, yes I catch weird looks but I'm used to that at this point in my life :LOL:

Where are your seats?

Seats for my first Muse concert FTW

I can't believe this is in 10 days. :awesome:

Finally I found out that I'm staying at the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott. So we'll be taking a cab to the Prudential Center. Does anyone know if the traffic normally heavy in this area? I'm wondering how early we should leave the hotel to get to the arena (I have seats but still want to be on time for Metric and buy some merch.)

What Hell's Kitchen meet-up? I've been out of the loop. :shifty:

I sense major epic-ness coming our way next weekend! :dance:

Same question here... what is Hell's Kitchen and where? :LOL:

Don't you love the feeling of anticipation? :D

Edit: OK, I found it! Yes, I will definitely meetup at that place! And have some dinner there. I will have my Muse Forum shirt on! See ya'll there before the show. :)

:eyebrows: is gonna be epic :awesome:

btw

what did you think of the RATM gig in BS AS? don't you think the crowd is epic :awesome:

RATM gig was :eek:. Maybe you can tell me if the British crowd at Wembley was as good but the Argentine crowd was absolutely mental the whole time: pogo-sticking, moshing, circle-pitting, singing all the instrumental parts non-stop, etc. I thought I was going to get knocked over and trampled during one particularly massive crowd surge. :LOL:

RATM gig was :eek:. Maybe you can tell me if the British crowd at Wembley was as good but the Argentine crowd was absolutely mental the whole time: pogo-sticking, moshing, circle-pitting, singing all the instrumental parts non-stop, etc. I thought I was going to get knocked over and trampled during one particularly massive crowd surge. :LOL:

it is srsly unique :happy:

i like when everyone is singing the instrumental part... is nuts.

I went to a Robbie williams gig once :ninja: and i thought i was going to die, like... for real... and they were all teenagers :chuckle:

Don't forget to bring MATE for the queue :awesome:

hey all! if anyone can answer this would b great. this is the first time my bro and i are goin to the prudential center. im going there early cuz i got floor tickets but my bro might come later because he might work. can he easily go in and meet me in line????

hey all! if anyone can answer this would b great. this is the first time my bro and i are goin to the prudential center. im going there early cuz i got floor tickets but my bro might come later because he might work. can he easily go in and meet me in line????

Depends how forward you are in the line, really. People might hate you. :stunned:

i do think some people will not like it.as long as your behind me i dont care.:D

On the one hand I can sympathize with you wanting to save a spot for your bro, but on the other, if everyone saved places for folks coming late, it would really, really suck for all the people who got in line early only to get bumped back a bit. You could try talking to the folks around you in line to see if they'd be OK with it, but I think your best bet would be plan to meet your bro inside after you've gone through the line. You won't be as close up if you wait for him, but you can still get a decent spot and have a blast together.

On another note, I keep having bad dreams about queuing and not getting barrier. What the hell? Last night I dreamt I queued all day, got out of line to go to the bathroom, and when I came back the whole line had gone in and filled up the arena and I was left in the back.:facepalm: I have a queuing anxiety disorder.

On the one hand I can sympathize with you wanting to save a spot for your bro, but on the other, if everyone saved places for folks coming late, it would really, really suck for all the people who got in line early only to get bumped back a bit. You could try talking to the folks around you in line to see if they'd be OK with it, but I think your best bet would be plan to meet your bro inside after you've gone through the line. You won't be as close up if you wait for him, but you can still get a decent spot and have a blast together.

On another note, I keep having bad dreams about queuing and not getting barrier. What the hell? Last night I dreamt I queued all day, got out of line to go to the bathroom, and when I came back the whole line had gone in and filled up the arena and I was left in the back.:facepalm: I have a queuing anxiety disorder.

You and I both. I'm so afraid I won't get barrier. I can't see or breathe anywhere else! lol

1. Exogenesis: Part 1 (Overture)

2. Uprising

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Neutron Star Collision

6. Hysteria

7. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

8. Ruled by Secrecy

9. Bliss

10. MK Jam + Undisclosed Desires

11. Resistance

12. Starlight

13. Time Is Running Out

14. Unnatural Selection

---

15. Plug In Baby

16. Stockholm Syndrome

---

17. Take a Bow

So glad I am not Qing for this one. Q'd at Wembley from 7am. It was at times cold, rainy, very windy, sunny and I ended up with a wind burnt nose.

Archived