• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Me and my cousin are making t-shirts for the gig. It's the first concert for the both of us so we're extremely stoked for it! :D

That sounds so fun! What are your shirts gonna be like?

I still have no idea what I'm going to wear :LOL: My friend who's coming with me is going to wear a Muse shirt (even though she doesn't even own one yet :LOL: She plans on buying one) but I'm undecided. I feel like maybe wearing a Muse shirt would be too cliche? But then again, it just shows my "support", and makes sense, I guess... Hahaha I'm not sure. :p The only thing I know I AM wearing are my blue LED shuttershades :LOL:

That sounds so fun! What are your shirts gonna be like?

I still have no idea what I'm going to wear My friend who's coming with me is going to wear a Muse shirt (even though she doesn't even own one yet She plans on buying one) but I'm undecided. I feel like maybe wearing a Muse shirt would be too cliche? But then again, it just shows my "support", and makes sense, I guess... Hahaha I'm not sure. The only thing I know I AM wearing are my blue LED shuttershades

Not sure about my cousin but I want to put the Muse logo in different colors on front with The Resistance Tour 2010 Prudential Center 10/24/10 on the back. I also want to try to put Glitterati on the back with the neck wrapping around the side to the front of the shirt. I'll probably trace my Rock Band guitar controller or something :LOL:. We're just going to spend the entire day making t-shirts while listening to Muse and watching HAARP in my living room. It's almost as exciting as the concert! :D LED shades are definetely cool (is slightly jealous ;) )

Not sure about my cousin but I want to put the Muse logo in different colors on front with The Resistance Tour 2010 Prudential Center 10/24/10 on the back. I also want to try to put Glitterati on the back with the neck wrapping around the side to the front of the shirt. I'll probably trace my Rock Band guitar controller or something :LOL:. We're just going to spend the entire day making t-shirts while listening to Muse and watching HAARP in my living room. It's almost as exciting as the concert! :D LED shades are definetely cool (is slightly jealous ;) )

very cute. sounds like a good time!

"But one of the curtains was not blown away and tearing it down a guitar was knocked over, the band had to be lowered to the stage early, there was a glitch. Not that the audience knew, but Cliff and Tony told me. They said Matt was pissed. That’s why he vamped so long in the encore, to expend his anger. I don’t know, worked for me… I like it when people embrace their emotions."

What we need to do, see, is find a way to tick off Matt early in the set to bring out angry Hulk-Matt whose instincts drive him to rip through eight riffs after Stockholm Syndrome and then continue onto the Dead Star riff and decide on the spot to play the full song! And then watch as he Hulk Smashes the crap out of the set. :awesome:

What we need to do, see, is find a way to tick off Matt early in the set to bring out angry Hulk-Matt whose instincts drive him to rip through eight riffs after Stockholm Syndrome and then continue onto the Dead Star riff and decide on the spot to play the full song! And then watch as he Hulk Smashes the crap out of the set. :awesome:

Someone sneak backstage and mess up the tower system. :shifty:

So I decided to go to this concert sorta last minute. I am going on the 23rd and didn't want to risk there being a better set for this show. Now I am going to both.

Since I am so late to the game there are no good tickets left. Basically I am left choosing between nose bleeds in section 232 6th row or section 11 in row 16 (which is on the first level slightly behind the stage). Which option would you guys go for? Anyone have any experience with sitting in one of the "limited view sections." I know I will be able to see Muse and not the opening act, but I am worried about the quality of sound if sitting off slightly behind the stage.

So I decided to go to this concert sorta last minute. I am going on the 23rd and didn't want to risk there being a better set for this show. Now I am going to both.

Since I am so late to the game there are no good tickets left. Basically I am left choosing between nose bleeds in section 232 6th row or section 11 in row 16 (which is on the first level slightly behind the stage). Which option would you guys go for? Anyone have any experience with sitting in one of the "limited view sections." I know I will be able to see Muse and not the opening act, but I am worried about the quality of sound if sitting off slightly behind the stage.

You could pay a bit more for something better on StubHub, or keep checking Musebay for GA tickets first?

Archived