• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Well, Chris did say yesterday he'd consider one out on Long Island. So basically, anything in the NYC area is a possibility! Keep tweeting him that you found a place. I'd skip queuing to go meet Chris. :D

I dont think he'll play the same that of the gig... he's not a teenager anymore :chuckle: and the man will need some rest. BUT after the prudential one :awesome: would be more likely since they'll have monday off.

if he does go to the field by prudential do you think he'll tweet what time he'll be there?

yeah, he always does. Address and Time.

yeah. i live in nj. and its really not as bad as people think. if you have common sense people are fine. lol. you know?

My common sense is questionable. I can quote large chunks of Tennyson, but I don't know how to get a taxi.:LOL: Actually what I've heard about the area near the Pru is quite nice. I'm not particularly worried. :happy:

I'm driving back and forth, since I live in central jersey. And I'm bring different people each day. My car is gonna kill me :(. lol.

what part of jersey are you from?im in matawan. Im gonna take train to prudential center. i drive down the parkway everyday so i think i will take a break..i will be in line around 8am.maybe i will see you there.:)

Hey Linden what time will you be at the arenas?

:awesome: i wanna meet you :awesome:

i need someone to tell me how's Argentina doing :p

che boluda you want me to bring some mate and alfajores to the queue?? :awesome: I'm not sure they even have mate in America, so I'll probably stuff my suitcase with as much as will fit--hope I'm not stopped at customs on suspicion of drug smuggling :chuckle: I probably won't be lining up early because of my friends but I'll get there before doors open so I'll be on the lookout for you. I'll be rocking this shirt.

470935000v2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

what part of jersey are you from?im in matawan. Im gonna take train to prudential center. i drive down the parkway everyday so i think i will take a break..i will be in line around 8am.maybe i will see you there.:)

I'm from Hillsborough. I was thinking about taking the train, but I wanna bring blankets and crap since I'll probably be sleeping most of the time in line. lol. I'll try to be there as early as i can, so I'll totally see ya there :).

che boluda you want me to bring some mate and alfajores to the queue?? :awesome: I'm not sure they even have mate in America, so I'll probably stuff my suitcase with as much as will fit--hope I'm not stopped at customs on suspicion of drug smuggling :chuckle: I probably won't be lining up early because of my friends but I'll get there before doors open so I'll be on the lookout for you. I'll be rocking this shirt.

If you bring alfajores I will love you forever :D.

The shirt is :awesome: by the way.

che boluda you want me to bring some mate and alfajores to the queue?? :awesome: I'm not sure they even have mate in america, so i'll probably stuff my suitcase with as much as will fit--hope i'm not stopped at customs on suspicion of drug smuggling :chuckle: I probably won't be lining up early because of my friends but i'll get there before doors open so i'll be on the lookout for you. I'll be rocking this shirt.

470935000v2_480x480_front_color-white.jpg

i want that shirt!

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

PLEASE DO!

i haven't had Mate since April, same with alfajores! :supersad:

i'll be there early so come to the front and lets do a proper Mateada!

Are you going back to Bs As after? or is it over?

@Haley you have to try those alfajores!

On topic now... where will all of you be staying?

(the ones who don't live in NY i mean :shifty:)

cool top :)

On topic now... where will all of you be staying?

(the ones who don't live in NY i mean :shifty:)

The Hilton that's about .5 mi from the venue (the one that's connected to the bus station) :happy:

I'm not sure how many people are staying at hotels and will be around the next day, but my friend and I aren't heading back home til 1pm. Maybe some of us could meet for breakfast or something the next day and re-live the epicness of the night before? :)

Hi everyone

Wondering if anyone has an extra ticket they would be interested in selling for face value for the Newark show? It turns out I will be in NYC just in time for the Muse show and would love to go. Ticketmaster still has seats available but way up in the nosebleeds. I would prefer lower bowl or floor if anyone has such a ticket. Thanks

Hi everyone

Wondering if anyone has an extra ticket they would be interested in selling for face value for the Newark show? It turns out I will be in NYC just in time for the Muse show and would love to go. Ticketmaster still has seats available but way up in the nosebleeds. I would prefer lower bowl or floor if anyone has such a ticket. Thanks

stubhub has some decent tickets left. check that out. :)

Hi everyone

Someone posted a few pages back saying they may have some extra GA tickets for sale. Now, in exchange for that intel, Edge, you better join Muse on stage at the show and cover "Where the Streets Have No Name" like you did at Glasto over the summer. :phu:

People are flaking on me again, even my husband, mainly because it's too far to go on a Sunday night, waawaa, so I will be posting 2, maybe even 4, GA tickets for sale on Musebay as soon as I get them in my hands this week, hopefully. Or you can PM me now if you're interested. Thanks.

Archived