• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Newark is not like NY where they will be out walking about. Once your in line you may want to stay there. wandering in Newark is not advisable. Not sure whats around prudential center but im familiar with newark and it can be a little scary but agian it is sunday morning.im sure we will find something to do. I will bring the cards. I will be in line early....

Newark is not like NY where they will be out walking about. Once your in line you may want to stay there. wandering in Newark is not advisable. Not sure whats around prudential center but im familiar with newark and it can be a little scary but agian it is sunday morning.im sure we will find something to do. I will bring the cards. I will be in line early....

im from nj. and ive been to newark a few times..and the prudential center once before. its definitely not in a bad area. im not saying run around through town, but its not dangerous.

if i remember theres a few places to get pizza or coffee. but pretty much i plan on just hanging out at the venue.

i plan on being there relatively early too. have to pick up a friend on the way but im psyched!

While I don't plan on leaving line for anything but the loo and food, I will say that I've heard from a few hockey fans that the area around the Pru is actually quite nice. Not sure what there is to do, but it's supposedly a tame area. I don't really have any desire to wander from the line ... my focus will probably be pretty heavy on getting barrier, since it's something I haven't done yet. Plus I'll just be so fricking excited about seeing Muse that I won't have an interest in anything else. I mean, unless I see Matt, Dom and Chris walking into a Dunkin Donuts across the street, then yeah, I'll run over to offer to buy them a fritter or something, like any loyal fan would do.:LOL:

While I don't plan on leaving line for anything but the loo and food, I will say that I've heard from a few hockey fans that the area around the Pru is actually quite nice. Not sure what there is to do, but it's supposedly a tame area. I don't really have any desire to wander from the line ... my focus will probably be pretty heavy on getting barrier, since it's something I haven't done yet. Plus I'll just be so fricking excited about seeing Muse that I won't have an interest in anything else. I mean, unless I see Matt, Dom and Chris walking into a Dunkin Donuts across the street, then yeah, I'll run over to offer to buy them a fritter or something, like any loyal fan would do.:LOL:

lol. well if they are spotted...i might be tempted to creep off of the queue. i am looking to get barrier too!

People are flaking on me again, even my husband, mainly because it's too far to go on a Sunday night, waawaa, so I will be posting 2, maybe even 4, GA tickets for sale on Musebay as soon as I get them in my hands this week, hopefully. Or you can PM me now if you're interested. Thanks.

i'm glad everyone is getting their tickets :happy:

i'm so exited for this... to get to see them again, oh Muse, they fuck with your maind and bank account at the same time... :chuckle:

are you guys going to any other gig besides the ones in NY area?

Hi Eri! I'll be riding with you, Haley & Christina to the NC & VA shows.

Hi Eri! I'll be riding with you, Haley & Christina to the NC & VA shows.

Oh man, Muse-mobile! :D Are you guys driving to C-Ville right after Raleigh? I'm toying with the idea of getting seats in N.C. and then driving to Va. right after the show. My only hesitance is I don't want to be overly exhausted for the finale in Va. I really want to enjoy that one as it'll be my last for a long, long time. (:'(). I'll be driving myself (hopefully will have my Mercedes ready by then, but not likely) but am just curious how others are handling it.

Well, I guess that was OT. To answer your question Eri, I'm going to NY, NJ and Va. Thought about Denver but it was too much money. I've got $1,000 in medical bills and just paid $1,900 in property taxes. Plus my biannual mortgage payment and $717 in car parts. So the only flight I'll be taking for that one is of the Jimmy Kane variety.:$ Fortunately I have enough to really enjoy my last three gigs ... looking forward to seeing you guys again! And meeting some new folks!

So about what time are you all getting there?

I want to know who we'll be line buddies with :D

I'll probably be at the venue b/t 8 and 10am. I really want to be somewhat up front (esp since I'm only 5"1'), but I'm also going to the Nassau gig the night before, and then I have to drive home afterwards (which is about 1 1/2 hours away). Need me some recovery time. :happy:

I like the hanging-out part of queuing for a concert and meeting people but I prefer watching arena bands from about 10-15 rows back for the view and I think the sound is better from farther back. Also, I'll have Muse newbies or indifferent friends in tow both nights, so they'll probably kill me if I make them wait with me all day. Anyway, I hope to meet all of you at some point both shows. -P.S. What is up with all the line-jumping incidents being reported on the Cali threads? I've rarely dealt with that in and around NYC. Must be a West Coast thing. :erm:

I like the hanging-out part of queuing for a concert and meeting people but I prefer watching arena bands from about 10-15 rows back for the view and I think the sound is better from farther back. Also, I'll have Muse newbies or indifferent friends in tow both nights, so they'll probably kill me if I make them wait with me all day. Anyway, I hope to meet all of you at some point both shows. -P.S. What is up with all the line-jumping incidents being reported on the Cali threads? I've rarely dealt with that in and around NYC. Must be a West Coast thing. :erm:

yeah unless ive been around lots of crazy security.

i hope so, cause i wont be very pleased if someone gets close to do that with me :fear:

I'll probably be at the venue b/t 8 and 10am. I really want to be somewhat up front (esp since I'm only 5"1'), but I'm also going to the Nassau gig the night before, and then I have to drive home afterwards (which is about 1 1/2 hours away). Need me some recovery time. :happy:

i'll be there early, for sure :awesome:

i just can't help myself :p

with the nassau gig the night before, and 2 more gigs right after this one i know i'll be pretty exhausted... but meh, who cares. :musesign:

i need to be close to matthee so i can see his magic fingers in all their splendor :LOL:h

Archived