• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I like never post on this thread, but I just wanted to say YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME SO PUMPED?JEALUS with all your talk of getting there early and waiting all day. When I have to get there like 6pm :(

Don't be sad about it ... you'll have a blast anyway. You won't be that far back even coming at 6. I've seen one Muse show from a far-off seat, one from mid-pack, one from very close and one from fairly far back (sound desk). Each experience has it's own advantages. Being a little far back puts you in the middle of the action, gives you a better view of the overall production and generally offers a bit better sound imaging, IMO. Of course, being up front gives you a super-close view of the band and the little nuances of their performance, which I'm hoping for this time around since I didn't get barrier at Wembley. But honestly, I loved the show from farther back there and wouldn't trade in the experience I had even if it wasn't "ideal." So I'm just saying, don't be jealous, be thrilled! Muse will blow you away no matter where you are ... the speakers are big, ya know.:D

Don't be sad about it ... you'll have a blast anyway. You won't be that far back even coming at 6. I've seen one Muse show from a far-off seat, one from mid-pack, one from very close and one from fairly far back (sound desk). Each experience has it's own advantages. Being a little far back puts you in the middle of the action, gives you a better view of the overall production and generally offers a bit better sound imaging, IMO. Of course, being up front gives you a super-close view of the band and the little nuances of their performance, which I'm hoping for this time around since I didn't get barrier at Wembley. But honestly, I loved the show from farther back there and wouldn't trade in the experience I had even if it wasn't "ideal." So I'm just saying, don't be jealous, be thrilled! Muse will blow you away no matter where you are ... the speakers are big, ya know.:D

Nah, its cos we got seats, is why we're showing up so late :p

I just started jumping around and screaming and nearly crying when my friend called me from the show tonight :facepalm: (3 times! :awesome: During NB, MotP, and end of TiRO! The last time (tiro),there was epic riffage and then Matt said "Thank you" right before my friend hung up... I got butterflies :LOL::$)

Mind you, I've never seen Muse before ever :LOL:

But I didn't think I'd have such an extreme reaction :LOL::facepalm: I'm seriously concerned about whether or not I'll make it through OUR show alive. If I flipped out that much hearing it through a phone, what will I do when I'm actually THERE? :eek::facepalm::noey:

I just started jumping around and screaming and nearly crying when my friend called me from the show tonight :facepalm: (3 times! :awesome: During NB, MotP, and end of TiRO! The last time (tiro),there was epic riffage and then Matt said "Thank you" right before my friend hung up... I got butterflies :LOL::$)

Mind you, I've never seen Muse before ever :LOL:

But I didn't think I'd have such an extreme reaction :LOL::facepalm: I'm seriously concerned about whether or not I'll make it through OUR show alive. If I flipped out that much hearing it through a phone, what will I do when I'm actually THERE? :eek::facepalm::noey:

I’ve never seen Muse before as well… And just imagine I’ll fly to the US continent to finally see them (my last chance for this year)!!! :D

I don’t know if I’m freaking out for all the travelling by myself or for being so much thrilled…:$

The last Italian tour was half broadcast on radio, and I cried all through because I wasn’t there… :rolleyes: I’m seriously hoping not to pass out during the show…:LOL:

Here is the setlist from the first gig of the tour in San Diego on the 22nd, it looks veeery promising....

We Are the Universe (intro music)

Uprising (riff version)

Adagio in G minor + Resistance

New Born + Headup riff

Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff

Supermassive Black Hole

Guiding Light

The Star-Spangled Banner riff + Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black outro

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Ruled by Secrecy

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Encore

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

With all do respect gimmie some more old stuff. I know for most of the US shows, it is people's first Muse concert/only have heard of them for a month or two. But then there are others, including myself, who have seen them 13 times, fan for 8 years, and want to hear some of their older material, or more of thee unknown songs(US Standards) off of the albums. Examples...Take A Bow-Bliss-Citizen Erased...or give me some Sunburn!

E;8485922']With all do respect gimmie some more old stuff. I know for most of the US shows' date=' it is people's first Muse concert/only have heard of them for a month or two. But then there are others, including myself, who have seen them 13 times, fan for 8 years, and want to hear some of their older material, or more of thee unknown songs(US Standards) off of the albums. Examples...Take A Bow-Bliss-Citizen Erased...or give me some Sunburn![/quote']

I would love to hear those two, Ive been listening to them for 3 years and this is gonna be my first gig. But I think that unfortunatly, the majority is tween twilight-esc fans who don teven know the old stuff. And Muse knows this, and their gonna play the songs the "majority" wants the most and thats were most of the money is. :( And thats what everything in this world is about. Money. I personally think a mix of old stuff and then some new ones (MK Ultra for example) would be great.

Archived