• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

They didn't leave in the buses. They left in black mercedes. Cars. All four silver tour buses were still around at nearly 1am. :erm: I'm not entirely sure but they probably went to Manhattan for an afterparty or something. :erm:

ZOMG!! Me and my two friends saw the Mercedes!!! We were like...I wonder who drives that.....IDK if this has anything to d with it, but there was a verryyy pretty Audi R8 outside the Brick City Grill....:erm:

You mean the fact that there was no Bieber fever? :chuckle:

Not gonna lie, CE last night was much more epic then CE at Wembley. Mainly because no one was expecting it. :happy:

:LOL: YES you've informed them of our plan.

i still think this should be implemented. imagine the curtains dropping and the band looking out to an entire pit full of people holding justin beiber signs and chanting "beiber! beiber!"

matt: :eek:

dom: :eek:

chris: :eek:

Your vid is amazing quality! :awesome: (Even though those girls are annoying as Hell with that conversation! :eek:)

Mine has pretty good audio (minus my crying/screaming/etc), but the video kinda sucks because I was so far away :LOL:

I serously hate Youtube right now :LOL: It took 40 minutes for it to upload, and now it's been almost half an hour and it still says it's processing :unsure: Plus I have a bunch of other vids to upload too :LOL:

Yeah, I was so close I couldn't believe it :awesome:

They were annoying the entire time. :fear: During USoE they kept talking about how much they hated it. :facepalm: During Helsinki Jam they kept saying, "Fuck, I don't know what this is." though they loved it all the same. During HOTRS they just stared all confused at their boyfriends (who were singing along with me all crazy. :chuckle:) and yeah... :indiff: Oh well, it was still awesome. :yesey:

ZOMG!! Me and my two friends saw the Mercedes!!! We were like...I wonder who drives that.....IDK if this has anything to d with it, but there was a verryyy pretty Audi R8 outside the Brick City Grill....:erm:

:eek: I saw a couple of very shiny nice black cars driving off in the distance but I couldn't tell if they were Mercedes or not at the time. (they were kinda far and my eyes are shit) :(

Ok, I'm gonna go upload Uprising now. :D

so here is my review i posted last night on FB:

We Are the Universe (intro music)--This is the coolest intro ever... Love it..

Uprising (riff version)--What can be said that hasn't been said--this song rocks and is an awesome opener.

Map of the Problematique--When I saw this in Philly, it wasn't on the towers. This time it was. Awesome!

New Born--Just incredible... Matt Bellamy's guitar work just astounds on this one...

Supermassive Black Hole--OMG TEH TWILIGHT SONG!!! <3 EDWARD LOLZ...Whoops, sorry--got all girly. Such a shame this song is tied to Twilight cause it is so awesome on its own

Resistance--Standard. Liked the new guitar intro where Matt used the guitar as a spotlight.

The Star-Spangled Banner riff + Interlude + Hysteria+Back in Black riff--Matt Bellamy's SSB is better then Hendrix's--there I said it. Hysteria is always awesome and the BiB riff is an added bonus!

Nishe--standard instrumental... I sat down for this one figuring the piano section of the show was upon us like last time...then I hear the riff...

Citizen Erased--HOLY SHIT!! One of my three Muse "holy grail" songs and they are playing it!!! WHOA!! Amazing. Just amazing.

United States of Eurasia--Love this song... So campy and fun...

Feeling Good--Standard. Was hoping for Ruled By Secrecy...

Helsinki Jam--Chris and Dom kick so much ass on this... So cool..

Undisclosed Desires--LOVE Dom's new light up electric drum set for this one... Great song--love the lasers for this one...

House of the Rising Sun intro + Time Is Running Out--I love how they open this one with HotRS--they don't sing it though--that is us, the audience's job... Pretty cool. TIRO was awesome--always a crowd favorite, especially with the sing-along...

Starlight--This song is so great live... So much energy and the crowd loves it..

Plug In Baby--Again, great song. The eyeball balloons add to it. :-D

Encore

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)--How Matt Bellamy can hit those notes time in time out just blows my mind... Love this one--wish they would do the whole symphony one day.

Stockholm Syndrome--My favorite Muse song and of course it blew me away...again...The headache from rocking out is totally worth it!!

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia--LOVE the intro--KoC is great like always. SOOOO MUCH ENERGY!!

and like matt pinfield said "america is the last country to realize how great muse is."

such a great show.

:D

:LOL: YES you've informed them of our plan.

i still think this should be implemented. imagine the curtains dropping and the band looking out to an entire pit full of people holding justin beiber signs and chanting "beiber! beiber!"

matt: :eek:

dom: :eek:

chris: :eek:

:LOL: I do what I can. :shifty::ninja:

I still don't know how I was able to survive 9 hours in line for this show.

haha. same. but i think deep down..we knew matt bellamy was whispering quietly that CE was coming. :D

this. :happy:

This was me and my cousin's first concert so when we were walking out, we were in a complete daze. My mind is completely blown. I couldn't even concentrate in school today! People asked me if I was stoned or sick and I'm like "Nah, I saw Muse last night!" :D

EDIT: Did anybody notice the "Rim job?" sign they were showing on the towers? I think it was after SS. I was trying not to laugh since my mom was right next to me..

lol. yeah she was holding that sign up before muse even came on. it was double sided. the other side informed us that she was looking for child support.

i was in 18 shooting quite a bit of video, would be happy to share if anyone wants. Also, to whomever had the -ahem- rimjob sign and was looking for a video of the zoom in of it i have that too if you're still looking for it. Now that's a sentence i never thought i'd say. :LOL:

yes i'm looking for it!!

After PiB, as the band were leaving the stage for their break before the encore, three small objects were tossed onto the stage. The first one was vaguely banana-shaped (it looked kind of like a stuffed sock), and Matt doubled back to pick it up and carry it with him. The other two objects followed the first in quick succession, and seemed to be smaller and rounder.

Anybody know what the deal was with these things?

Prudential Center was a much nicer venue than Nassau Coliseum, especially sound-wise, but I didn't appreciate the lack of exits- which made leaving a nightmare.([/QUOTe]

All I know is that the Ice Lounge by Section 8 was very convenient for my beer run after Metric left the stage. :D

Archived