I'm curious about the seating behind the stage also. How did those sell on the first leg?

I don't think they went on sale until after the other seats sold out. I'm really curious to see how fast these tickets sell because the Charlottesville ones seem to be selling much more slowly than the Atlanta ones did on the first leg.

Hey, North Carolina is called the Tar Heel State for a reason! GO HEELS! :p

tar_heels_logo.gif

At least you're not for d00k! :LOL:

omg, someone pass me the eye bleach :eek:

:dance: yay state! i go there so the rbc center is a hop skip and jump from my house!

:awesome:!

okay, so floor tickets are $55... i bet i can manage that out with dad and brother by tomorrow :happy: i woke up this morning and ran to the computer to make sure muse @ raleigh wasn't a dream and it's not! :dance: *can't contain happiness*

tommorrow, i believe.

I know quite a few Musers here in NC. I am predicting a sell out show.

well i'm leaving the fate of me going to this concert in the hands of my brother tomorrow. :facepalm: i've got school and can't skip since i've got a lot of important things going on tomorrow, but he's gonna update with me via text :) i'm still not believing this, me being a concert virgin and all :facepalm: i'm so excited! :happy:

good, i'll probably be giving up my lynyrd skynyrd tickets to pay for part of this. :'( but muse are totally worth it, amirite? :dance: who else is going band stalking 25th-26th around raleigh?

I considered this, but Raleigh is so big...where to look for them?

I'm in Hillsborough ;) I'm really looking forward to meeting some muse forum folks there.

I was also looking for advice about how early to line up for floor tickets if we want decent spots. I'm willing to take the boychild out of school by 11:30 am if i have to...it's a 45 minute drive for us. Is it kosher for me to hold his spot in line for potty breaks, and vice versa? Don't think we need to be all the way to the barrier (we're not that ambitious, lol), but as close as possible. Oh god! Just had a thought that maybe he'll be too short to see anything :( Help! Any advice welcomed.

It's ok to hold spots for potty breaks, but it's not cool for one person to show up early and queue for several friends. :noey:

I would be pretty worried about the height...I'm 5'5" and sometimes can't see at GA shows.

:dance: yay state! i go there so the rbc center is a hop skip and jump from my house!

looks like standing to me too..i hope they dont do seated. it also looks like they arent selling side/behind the stage this time. i wonder why?

I think it's because RBC Center is bigger than some of the other venues. I got side view for San Diego...they were selling at 10:00 a.m. on the day of the Ticketmaster sale right along with Best Available and even Rear View.

I am sooooooo excited for this show! I still can't believe the local show for me is the one I will be alone for! :facepalm:

I don't think they went on sale until after the other seats sold out. I'm really curious to see how fast these tickets sell because the Charlottesville ones seem to be selling much more slowly than the Atlanta ones did on the first leg.

I remember the Gwinnett Arena map was showing that the seats behind the stage were going to be sold before they went on sale, the RBC Center shows them blocked. Maybe they will wait to see how the rest of the venue sells first?

tommorrow, i believe.

I know quite a few Musers here in NC. I am predicting a sell out show.

I think Church said he wouldn't be buying tickets til even after the public sale, that's why I was wondering.

I'm going to be doing my best to buy some during the presale tomorrow. I'll need 4 GA ::crosses fingers:: :)

I hope you are right about a sell out show, but after all the Musers here have their tickets of course. :D

who else is going band stalking 25th-26th around raleigh?

I considered this, but Raleigh is so big...where to look for them?

NC Museum of Art in Raleigh?

NC Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh?

Nasher Gallery at Duke in Durham?

Carolina Basketball Museum in Chapel Hill?

And my personal favorite: Bullock's Barbecue in Durham...salmonella poisoning optional. :LOL:

Granted, if they had ANY sense at all, they'd show up for my 11:00 AM cancer biology lecture at UNC on the 26th. In fact for our boys, I'd even wear a lab coat! :p

Looks like if i get tickets it will be a bit after even the main seel starts :(. BUT I WILL BE THERE IN THE PIT I PROMISSE YOU ALL!!!!

Also I'll be with friends that are good company that are very up for hanging with cool Musers like yourselves :happy:

Also I'll be with friends that are good company that are very up for hanging with cool Musers like yourselves :happy:

same, i'm bring one friend for sure and her mother probably, two friends might tag along too. we'd be happy to meet up at the gate and be with some of you guys on the floor :D

Looks like if i get tickets it will be a bit after even the main seel starts :(. BUT I WILL BE THERE IN THE PIT I PROMISSE YOU ALL!!!!

same, i'm bring one friend for sure and her mother probably, two friends might tag along too. we'd be happy to meet up at the gate and be with some of you guys on the floor :D

:happy:

I'm actually a little nervous about trying to do this by myself. I keep wondering if I should just get seats with my mom and grandma. I really want to be in the pit though! This last minute teetering is no good. :noey:

Why haven't I received my passcode for the Oct 26th show in Raleigh? I'm driving from ATL to Raleigh for this one. I missed the Gwinnett Arena show in February because of a bachelor party (out of town) and I am not gonna miss this one. HELP SOMEONE........... PLEASE!! Did I just miss the email, or what?!:eek:

temptation is starting to overwhelm me :shifty: If I left right after the gig around 11PM I could be in charlottesville around 3AM :shifty:

Why haven't I received my passcode for the Oct 26th show in Raleigh? I'm driving from ATL to Raleigh for this one. I missed the Gwinnett Arena show in February because of a bachelor party (out of town) and I am not gonna miss this one. HELP SOMEONE........... PLEASE!! Did I just miss the email, or what?!:eek:

there are no passwords, you just need to go to the presale link at the right time ;)

10 AM today April 28th they will be on pre sale for members

I'm actually a little nervous about trying to do this by myself. I keep wondering if I should just get seats with my mom and grandma. I really want to be in the pit though! This last minute teetering is no good. :noey:

go for the pit, you can act like a maniac and have no one, including your mom or grandma, judge you. ;) if there's supposed to be a presale code i'm screwed because i don't see any anywhere.

I'm having some serious last minute teetering, too! Mainly i'm concerned about my 12 year old being overwhelmed by tall adults. But, I know we'd have loads of fun on the floor, even if we are farther back. Ack! only 73 more minutes to decide :eek:

Anyone know if the lining up and getting a wristband for GA thing is common or just at certain shows? That would seal the deal for me.

Hey...don't worry we'll watch out for the younger and smaller ones. My cousin and I are actually taking her 10 year old daughter. MUSE is her favorite band and her Mom was afraid she'd kill her in her sleep if she didn't take her this time around. :) She's a great kid too so it should be neat to watch her reaction.

Archived