Hey...don't worry we'll watch out for the younger and smaller ones. My cousin and I are actually taking her 10 year old daughter. MUSE is her favorite band and her Mom was afraid she'd kill her in her sleep if she didn't take her this time around. :) She's a great kid too so it should be neat to watch her reaction.

thanks! that makes me feel a bit better, despite the fact that there will probably be lots of jerky, unkind people there too. i may need a posse to help me protect my young 'un :LOL:

tick tock tick tock...

thanks! that makes me feel a bit better, despite the fact that there will probably be lots of jerky, unkind people there too. i may need a posse to help me protect my young 'un :LOL:

tick tock tick tock...

Go for it! My son is 5'10" so he can protect your son....and us. :LOL:

^ You can hang with me; I will be alone too.

Edit: And I'm sorta of geneticist by schooling (plant breeding), so we should be peas in a pod

That would be amazing!! There aren't many people in genetics. My university actually has a genetics major and its still near impossible to find people in the major. I'm so excited!

SUCCESS!!!!! I got my GA TICKET! WOOOH :D:LOL:

One more geneticist... my wife and I just got our GA tickets. Should we all wear geeky shirts to recognize each other? :D

We live in Atlanta and liked that show so much we're back for more. All y'all in Raleigh are in for a treat if you haven't seen them before.

One more geneticist... my wife and I just got our GA tickets. Should we all wear geeky shirts to recognize each other? :D

We live in Atlanta and liked that show so much we're back for more. All y'all in Raleigh are in for a treat if you haven't seen them before.

hahahhahah....but I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be wearing geeky shirts. we should try to be different maybe glow in the dark/neon/fluorescent colored shirts :LOL:. SAME HERE. The Atlanta show was amazing, I swear my brain melted at that show.

Yes indeed!!

Got my GA Floor tickets:happy:;):):musesign::musesign::musesign:

It's been a long time since i've seen a band from the floor.. never Muse:happy:

Raleigh..Oct.. let the countdown begin!!!!!!

*do you have to lineup early to get wristbands still ?! Or can you get there about an hour before ?! The last i had the floor was 2006-and this was a small venue

*do you have to lineup early to get wristbands still ?! Or can you get there about an hour before ?! The last i had the floor was 2006-and this was a small venue

You can show up whenever you want, you don't need to get there really early just to get a wristband, but if you want to secure a close spot, you may want to be there earlier than a hour before.

I will be there - I decided against getting GA tickets since those tickets span the entire floor area - I was able to get section 17 this morning and decided to try again because I was afraid I could see the whole show. I ended up with section 118 row D hope this was a good choice. ?????????????????????????

I will be there - I decided againt getting GA tickets since those tickets span the entire floor area - I was able to get section 17 this morning and decided to try again because I was afraid I could see the whole show. I ended up with section 118 row D hope this was a good choice. ?????????????????????????

I just looked at the map and it looks like a great spot. :)

http://www.rbccenter.com/resources/images/seating_charts/Muse_Color_Map.jpg

Archived