i'll be alone to.. all the shows ill go alone, but i know some ppl here will be at the same shows that ill be, starting at the coliseum, in ny.. so ill guess ill see familiar faces by then... :LOL:

Pretty much. By Charlottesville we should know each other pretty well, eh?

why? ill be there really early... maybe we can meet there...

i've add u on fb :)

Ok, cool. And it's because me and two others will be driving down from DC at like noon, so we won't get there until like 6, so we'll definitely be in the back of the pit. Hopefully Kirky will be back there too though and we can talk to him! :D

Well turns out I may be going to this one alone now. Never been on a trip alone before.

I will be queuing alone too. We can hang out!

i'll be alone to.. all the shows ill go alone, but i know some ppl here will be at the same shows that ill be, starting at the coliseum, in ny.. so ill guess ill see familiar faces by then... :LOL:

I think we are all going to be fine in line...a lot of us are going alone and we will have each other! :awesome:

In line at seven here :cool:

I was thinking 9. hmmm....

Probably, yes,

Me too! I will be driving through the night. That's why I'm worried about getting in line at the crack of dawn in Raleigh...I'm afraid of falling asleep at the wheel. :facepalm:

Me too! I will be driving through the night. That's why I'm worried about getting in line at the crack of dawn in Raleigh...I'm afraid of falling asleep at the wheel. :facepalm:

:awesome: Don't you have seats in Chaolettesville?

Eh, I don't worry about it because I'm a bit of an insomniac. I can go hardcore for a 2 or 3 days.

:awesome: Don't you have seats in Chaolettesville?

Eh, I don't worry about it because I'm a bit of an insomniac. I can go hardcore for a 2 or 3 days.

Nope! I only have seats in San Diego, 'cause I'm flying in the day of the show.

will be u driving right after the show?

Yes, because my mom will be in GA with me in Charlottesville (she has seats with my grandma in Raleigh). It will be her only shot at getting on the barrier this fall, so she wants to get in line really early in VA. That pretty much rules out driving up that morning, so we are hitting the road after the Raleigh show. That messes up my chances for stalking too...oh well, I'm terrible at it! :LOL:

Nope! I only have seats in San Diego, 'cause I'm flying in the day of the show.

Yes, because my mom will be in GA with me in Charlottesville (she has seats with my grandma in Raleigh). It will be her only shot at getting on the barrier this fall, so she wants to get in line really early in VA. That pretty much rules out driving up that morning, so we are hitting the road after the Raleigh show. That messes up my chances for stalking too...oh well, I'm terrible at it! :LOL:

Oh, I see now. :happy: ...... I could save youa spot in Raleigh :ninja:

Oh, I see now. :happy: ...... I could save you a spot in Raleigh :ninja:

:dance: that would be awesome! I'm definitely going to be there no later than 9:00 a.m., so we might be really close anyways depending on how many people show up during those early morning hours. I just want to stand near someone I know (sorta) :happy:

If we beat you to the line in VA you could sneak in with us to return the favor.

...don't want to risk inciting line rage...:stunned:

:dance: that would be awesome! I'm definitely not going to be there later than 9:00 a.m., so we might be really close anyways depending on how many people show up during those early morning hours. I just want to stand near someone I know (sorta) :happy:

If we beat you to the line in VA you could sneak in with us to return the favor.

...don't want to risk inciting line rage...:stunned:

Same here. Be nice to see a friendly face :happy:

That sounds good to me. :happy: Just rtemebr the old trick "Hey this my (insert asscociation here)! I'd really rather not lose them here" Works pretty well... even if it is a little underhanded :chuckle:

Same here. Be nice to see a friendly face :happy:

That sounds good to me. :happy: Just rtemebr the old trick "Hey this my (insert asscociation here)! I'd really rather not lose them here" Works pretty well... even if it is a little underhanded :chuckle:

:happy::happy::happy: I love my muser friends (*warm fuzzies*)

I think this is gonna work!

Oh, I see now. :happy: ...... I could save youa spot in Raleigh :ninja:

Heheh, maybe, but it'll be hard for 3 people! You'd probably actually have an easier time putting stuff down for 3 spots along the barrier and saying we went to the bathroom, and then we come and sit down (as for the first hour or so, they make everyone sit, and it's really easy to get up and come back).

Heheh, maybe, but it'll be hard for 3 people! You'd probably actually have an easier time putting stuff down for 3 spots along the barrier and saying we went to the bathroom, and then we come and sit down (as for the first hour or so, they make everyone sit, and it's really easy to get up and come back).

Ooo thats a good idea :happy: Yeah, I was so close to making barrier in Atlanta :( I must get it at least once, especially now that I've seen Musers aren't much for moshing.

I took my daughter to see Taylor Swift last night at the RBC Center and it's a nice arena. It was sold out (they didn't sell beside/behind the stage) and she said it was 13,500 people, which is a good size. I chatted up the most clueless security guard about their procedures for GA but the first 5 minutes were him explaining that they don't do GA for liability reasons and me trying to explain that they, in fact, are doing so on Oct. 26th. Then I had to explain who Muse were. :rolleyes: He was a font of useless information so he told me to call the box office about a week before the show and they should be able to answer my questions. Has anyone ever been to a GA show here?

P.S.--If I owe you a PM, I haven't forgotten you--I'll be in touch soon.

I took my daughter to see Taylor Swift last night at the RBC Center and it's a nice arena. It was sold out (they didn't sell beside/behind the stage) and she said it was 13,500 people, which is a good size. I chatted up the most clueless security guard about their procedures for GA but the first 5 minutes were him explaining that they don't do GA for liability reasons and me trying to explain that they, in fact, are doing so on Oct. 26th. Then I had to explain who Muse were. :rolleyes: He was a font of useless information so he told me to call the box office about a week before the show and they should be able to answer my questions. Has anyone ever been to a GA show here?

P.S.--If I owe you a PM, I haven't forgotten you--I'll be in touch soon.

LOL at that guy not knowing RBC has GA Floor shows, maybe he's just never worked one?

I hope you and your daughter had a good time. :) We saw Green Day there back in 2005. We lined up like an hour or so before doors. I remember there being one long line for GA and another for seats.

Archived