raleigh's about 5 hours from me, as i'm about an hour west of asheville, but i've basically already squared with the fact that i'll potentially miss 2 days of classes for this show because the only other place close enough to be a possibility is ohio (or i could be crazy and do both). that was a great run on sentence, eh?

i can't wait because i haven't gotten to see them yet!

raleigh's about 5 hours from me, as i'm about an hour west of asheville, but i've basically already squared with the fact that i'll potentially miss 2 days of classes for this show because the only other place close enough to be a possibility is ohio (or i could be crazy and do both). that was a great run on sentence, eh?

Asheville! Awesome town. Wanted to go there for Vampire Weekend and couldn't make it. :(

I talked to my concert going buddy (my mom :LOL:) and we are definitely in for both shows, GA for each! I'm freaking out I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://96rockonline.com/home.asp

This station is already giving away Muse tickets. I was searching for radio stations that may be talking about Muse and signed up for their Twitter. They just sent out a message saying they were giving away tickets soon:

http://twitter.com/96rockRadio

oh cool thanks for that! im frantically calling..but im pretty sure theyve already gotten the 10th :LOL: i wonder if theyll do this again?

Welcome to the board :) Our state is pretty long width-wise. lol

I'm in the Norfolk area, so it's less than 4hrs :shifty: but I've already got a ticket to Charlottesville and want to queue early for that one... I'm trying to figure out how the timing would have to work :shifty: It'd be rough...!

That would be kind of rough. How much sleep do you need? lol

oh cool thanks for that! im frantically calling..but im pretty sure theyve already gotten the 10th :LOL: i wonder if theyll do this again?

I suggest following them on Twitter if you use it and can't listen in and I imagine they will send out a message when they are ready to give out tickets. I'm not familiar with the station, but I would sign up for their 96 Rock Freeloader on their website, maybe that will help with winning tickets. :)

You have a cool grandma. :) You won't be alone in GA! I'm sure some of us fellow Musers will be there. :D

Her and my mom! Very cool! I can't image my mom not being w/ me in the pit though...:LOL::LOL::LOL:I need my mommy in the pit!

^^^ That's what I'm banking on! You guys have to be my queuing and pit buddies!!!!!

at this point, my mom wants to go with me. which is mostly because i have like 0 friends that go to my school (this is because they go to other schools and i'm not exactly miss sociable :happy:). so pretty much it's gonna be me and my mom unless i magically find people willing to take 2 days off from school... :confused:

newbie question: what, in your opinion, would be the best location, ticket wise?

Her and my mom! Very cool! I can't image my mom not being w/ me in the pit though...:LOL::LOL::LOL:I need my mommy in the pit!

^^^ That's what I'm banking on! You guys have to be my queuing and pit buddies!!!!!

I just downed a glass of wine to sedate myself. :facepalm:

I'm sure as it gets closer to the show, we'll figure out who is meeting up and all that. Are you going to be lining up early? If it were just me going, I'd be lining up pretty early, but I'll be with family.

at this point, my mom wants to go with me. which is mostly because i have like 0 friends that go to my school (this is because they go to other schools and i'm not exactly miss sociable :happy:). so pretty much it's gonna be me and my mom unless i magically find people willing to take 2 days off from school... :confused:

newbie question: what, in your opinion, would be the best location, ticket wise?

I have kids your age and we go to shows together all the time. Is your mom a fan? I would be going with or without my kids, they just happen to be fans also. :)

When you say best location, do you mean between being on the floor or in a seat?

I always prefer the floor.

Moms are the best! My mom went with me to the ATL gig and she actually beat me to the barrier because she was able to charm the security guards into letting her run and they were just yelling and screaming at me to slow down. :LOL:

I'm sure as it gets closer to the show, we'll figure out who is meeting up and all that. Are you going to be lining up early? If it were just me going, I'd be lining up pretty early, but I'll be with family.

I will be lining up early and I'm counting on meeting up with people on here in line! :D

I have kids your age and we go to shows together all the time. Is your mom a fan? I would be going with or without my kids, they just happen to be fans also. :)

When you say best location, do you mean between being on the floor or in a seat?

I always prefer the floor.

lol i guess i have 6 months to introduce her to them... she has a very basic knowledge of them and has heard a few songs before. now mostly she just hears me complain about how i missed the atlanta show and how ohio is so far away :D

yeah that's what i meant, seat or floor. thanks!

I will be lining up early and I'm counting on meeting up with people on here in line! :D

i'm going with two or three friends and my brother to raleigh hopefully getting floor tix on wednesday... :awesome: we should totally meet up with a bunch of people at the gates a few hours before :D

does anyone have an idea how much floor/GA tickets will cost? i looked at charlottesville and it was $47... i'm guessing about $50? anyone have an idea of how much i should expect to pay my brother back?

Ella, you may be the first three generation Muser dynasty. That is awesome!

:awesome:

i'm going with two or three friends and my brother to raleigh hopefully getting floor tix on wednesday... :awesome: we should totally meet up with a bunch of people at the gates a few hours before :D

:awesome: We should definitely meet...except I might be there before you :ninja:

does anyone have an idea how much floor/GA tickets will cost? i looked at charlottesville and it was $47... i'm guessing about $50? anyone have an idea of how much i should expect to pay my brother back?

I paid $56 for Charlottesville and $76 for San Diego. These prices are after fees...face values were about $47 and ~$60

i tried looking on the RBC Centers website, but they dont have anything about Muse up yet..but i expect it would be in the same ballpark as Charlottesville. My friend,who is coming with me this time too, and I paid 112 each for tickets to the ATL show (we bought them REALLY late..long story :noey:) but never again will i wait that late to buy tickets! The way we're looking at it now is that this go round we're getting 2 shows for the price of one :LOL:

:awesome:

:awesome: We should definitely meet...except I might be there before you :ninja:

neverrrr :fear: the earliest i can be there is 3... :facepalm: or 3:30 ish i get home from school at 3 and i'd be getting ready and everyhint :LOL:

I paid $56 for Charlottesville and $76 for San Diego. These prices are after fees...face values were about $47 and ~$60

ah, do you know if RDU's any cheaper or anything? i've never been there / bought tickets for it before

Probably closer the the $47 for Raleigh, but I am not sure.

good, i'll probably be giving up my lynyrd skynyrd tickets to pay for part of this. :'( but muse are totally worth it, amirite? :dance: who else is going band stalking 25th-26th around raleigh?

hi~i'll be there! i'm right next to chapel hill so this is super close for me. SO EXCITED!!! I have a ticket for Charlottesville too, but think i'm going to have to sell it. I'm so happy because this way i can bring my oldest son...charlottesville would have been a no go for him, since he'd have to miss 2 days of school. it will be a surprise for his 12th birthday :)

Archived