hi~i'll be there! i'm right next to chapel hill so this is super close for me. SO EXCITED!!! I have a ticket for Charlottesville too, but think i'm going to have to sell it. I'm so happy because this way i can bring my oldest son...charlottesville would have been a no go for him, since he'd have to miss 2 days of school. it will be a surprise for his 12th birthday :)

right next to Chapel Hill? Where at?

Well I WAS from Hillsborough... but I just moved to High Point. I'm an hour further away from the show, so two hours out then.. but I went 5 hours away to Baltimore... no way i'm letting this show pass!

What a birthday treat. Mine is tommorrow, and you can tell by my subtitle how bad I've been wanting another NC date, and here it is! Got a 50 dollar visa gift card already... I think I know exactly what I'm buying with it! :yesey: RBC CENTER... GA... FUCK YEAH!!!!! \m/ :D \m/ I also have a lab coat my dad gave me, so I'm quite ready for this one!

right next to Chapel Hill? Where at?

Well I WAS from Hillsborough... but I just moved to High Point. I'm an hour further away from the show, so two hours out then.. but I went 5 hours away to Baltimore... no way i'm letting this show pass!

What a birthday treat. Mine is tommorrow, and you can tell by my subtitle how bad I've been wanting another NC date, and here it is! Got a 50 dollar visa gift card already... I think I know exactly what I'm buying with it! :yesey: RBC CENTER... GA... FUCK YEAH!!!!! \m/ :D \m/ I also have a lab coat my dad gave me, so I'm quite ready for this one!

I'm in Hillsborough ;) I'm really looking forward to meeting some muse forum folks there.

I was also looking for advice about how early to line up for floor tickets if we want decent spots. I'm willing to take the boychild out of school by 11:30 am if i have to...it's a 45 minute drive for us. Is it kosher for me to hold his spot in line for potty breaks, and vice versa? Don't think we need to be all the way to the barrier (we're not that ambitious, lol), but as close as possible. Oh god! Just had a thought that maybe he'll be too short to see anything :( Help! Any advice welcomed.

I'm in Hillsborough ;) I'm really looking forward to meeting some muse forum folks there.

I was also looking for advice about how early to line up for floor tickets if we want decent spots. I'm willing to take the boychild out of school by 11:30 am if i have to...it's a 45 minute drive for us. Is it kosher for me to hold his spot in line for potty breaks, and vice versa? Don't think we need to be all the way to the barrier (we're not that ambitious, lol), but as close as possible. Oh god! Just had a thought that maybe he'll be too short to see anything :( Help! Any advice welcomed.

wow.. i wish i knew you before i left there... :( i was in the Cornwallis Hills neighborhood... you know of it? Heck you might have seen me... I did wear Muse shirts often when I went out... :chuckle:

definetely get there as early as you can. Raleigh seems to have no presence in directing traffic during big events. They failed miserably during the Muse and U2 gig back in October, many people who had tickets were turned away or stuck in traffic.

The towers on the tours should help your son see a bit... Muse has big visuals so even the people in the back can enjoy the show. As far as queuing myself, I haven't done it but many have around here, so perhaps they can help better than I can. I hope to be out there queuing for barrier this time. I've had seats both gigs I've been at.

So I am definitely going to this gig even if it means missing Chalottesville. Muser pit here I come :D

+1 I have a feeling tickets may be harder to get than they were for Charlottesville. When I checked yesterday, there were STILL GA tickets available thru the presale link. :eek:

wow.. i wish i knew you before i left there... :( i was in the Cornwallis Hills neighborhood... you know of it? Heck you might have seen me... I did wear Muse shirts often when I went out... :chuckle:

definetely get there as early as you can. Raleigh seems to have no presence in directing traffic during big events. They failed miserably during the Muse and U2 gig back in October, many people who had tickets were turned away or stuck in traffic.

The towers on the tours should help your son see a bit... Muse has big visuals so even the people in the back can enjoy the show. As far as queuing myself, I haven't done it but many have around here, so perhaps they can help better than I can. I hope to be out there queuing for barrier this time. I've had seats both gigs I've been at.

of course i know Cornwallis Hills! I live around the corner from Cedar Ridge high school :)

i remember the mess from the U2 show. i made my husband leave early and we were parked in the carter finley lot by 3:30pm!! we had seats, so didn't queue up early or anything.

ah, i hate unc teams :rolleyes: state ftw! anyone from the apex // cary area?

Hey, North Carolina is called the Tar Heel State for a reason! GO HEELS! :p

tar_heels_logo.gif

At least you're not for d00k! :LOL:

of course i know Cornwallis Hills! I live around the corner from Cedar Ridge high school :)

i remember the mess from the U2 show. i made my husband leave early and we were parked in the carter finley lot by 3:30pm!! we had seats, so didn't queue up early or anything.

Awesome.. that wasn't all that far out from me.

I got to Carter Finley I think just after 5 PM, so I think I arrived just before things got way out of hand. I made it in good time and saw the entire show. Still, not risking anything for the next gig, and I'd rather queue for a long time because being with fellow Musers is always very fun!

We should get a whole lot of lab coat clad folks at this one... :chuckle: I know Seth's got one as do I... :LOL:

I should find those flashy glasses Matt wears during Uprising too. :awesome:

According to my friend at the RBC Center...no ticket info yet. They said to check back this afternoon since the Live Nation announcement was just made this morning, they should receive their stuff this afternoon.

I will update as I find out.

Who knew I'd be able to see them in my own backyard! Traveled to cold Chicago this past March to see them, good show. Good things come to those that wait.

I'm a season ticket holder there for hockey games and it's a nice spacious arena with good seating. I saw a Springsteen show at the RBC MANY years ago. The sound sucked.

smwatson, go to the news and go from there :) I just hope all of us trying to get tickets through the pre-sale get what we want before the news about the show really spreads.

I'm going to be on the road at 10am tomorrow, so looks like I'll be pulling over and relying on my iPhone to order tickets. Don't fail me now! lol I tried it out this morning and was able to pull up tickets easily for another show, so we shall see. I wouldn't be home til around 10:30am I believe.

Looks like two nights in a row for me! I got Charlottesville tix since I was afraid to take a chance on the band not coming anywhere closer. Raleigh's 45 minutes from my house. The trick now is getting someone to make the trip to C'ville with me since the boys will be right here. :LOL:

Someone I work with said RBC's GA is actually assigned seats on the floor, not true GA. Anyone know if this is true? Does it vary by who is playing? I'm only 5'0" so I am not keen on just a mash up of standing room only GA, but if it's assigned seats on the floor - do you think I could see? Would the stage be high enough to see over the tall guys?

Otherwise I guess I'll go for the lower side stage seats in the teired area.

Someone I work with said RBC's GA is actually assigned seats on the floor, not true GA. Anyone know if this is true? Does it vary by who is playing? I'm only 5'0" so I am not keen on just a mash up of standing room only GA, but if it's assigned seats on the floor - do you think I could see? Would the stage be high enough to see over the tall guys?

Otherwise I guess I'll go for the lower side stage seats in the teired area.

on the rbc website this is what the seating chart looks like for the show:

http://www.rbccenter.com/newWindow.asp?image=resources/images/seating_charts/Muse_Color_Map.jpg&title=Muse

looks like standing room GA.

ah, i hate unc teams :rolleyes: state ftw! anyone from the apex // cary area?

:dance: yay state! i go there so the rbc center is a hop skip and jump from my house!

on the rbc website this is what the seating chart looks like for the show:

http://www.rbccenter.com/newWindow.asp?image=resources/images/seating_charts/Muse_Color_Map.jpg&title=Muse

looks like standing room GA.

looks like standing to me too..i hope they dont do seated. it also looks like they arent selling side/behind the stage this time. i wonder why?

Got that in my inbox today. :D And YAY for it being Metric as the opener, NOT Passion Pit.

I'm really hoping to find some GAs. I have to wait until after even the main sell starts. So wish me luck.

When will you be able to purchase tickets?

I'm curious how they are going to sell in NC, or how quickly I guess.

looks like standing to me too..i hope they dont do seated. it also looks like they arent selling side/behind the stage this time. i wonder why?

I'm sure it won't be seated on the floor. :)

I'm curious about the seating behind the stage also. How did those sell on the first leg?

hi~i'll be there! i'm right next to chapel hill so this is super close for me. SO EXCITED!!! I have a ticket for Charlottesville too, but think i'm going to have to sell it. I'm so happy because this way i can bring my oldest son...charlottesville would have been a no go for him, since he'd have to miss 2 days of school. it will be a surprise for his 12th birthday :)

What a wonderful birthday present! :happy:

Archived