too long i think :LOL:

after the september shows begin ill be really really exited....

i think i wont have friends anymore...

cause right now they're kind of... tired of my museobsession, LOL

Same boat here. Everyone gets sick of hearing about Muse and I don't fit in too well with the "normal" people (normal people are quite boring though...so I'm kinda ok with it :awesome:).

so soes anybody think this will sell out??? i mean i just went on ticketmaster and there were still great seats on the lower level left...

Quick question....whats the GA floor like??? do u need to get there early? does it fill up quickly? im short so i meight have a little problem seeing so im trying to see if i can get a good spot up close

so soes anybody think this will sell out??? i mean i just went on ticketmaster and there were still great seats on the lower level left...

Quick question....whats the GA floor like??? do u need to get there early? does it fill up quickly? im short so i meight have a little problem seeing so im trying to see if i can get a good spot up close

Since the show is so far away, it may. :)

I love being in GA and have only had great experiences seeing Muse from the floor.

I'm only 5'4", my daughter is the shortest at 5'2" and we've had no problems on the floor. If you want to be on the bar, you will have to line up early. We didn't get in line til around 5:00 pm at the last show. By the time we got on the floor, the center of the stage and back was pretty full, BUT the sides were sparse. We walked right up on Matt's side and when the crowd moved forward when the show started, we ended right up near the bar under Matt's tower. So, I guess it depends. :)

Since the show is so far away, it may. :)

I love being in GA and have only had great experiences seeing Muse from the floor.

I'm only 5'4", my daughter is the shortest at 5'2" and we've had no problems on the floor. If you want to be on the bar, you will have to line up early. We didn't get in line til around 5:00 pm at the last show. By the time we got on the floor, the center of the stage and back was pretty full, BUT the sides were sparse. We walked right up on Matt's side and when the crowd moved forward when the show started, we ended right up near the bar under Matt's tower. So, I guess it depends. :)

ahh good to know thanks....and what time do u think doors will open and what time do they usually take the stage?

how early do you think it'll take to be right at the bar (starts at 7)? and my friend can't get her GA tickets till may 7th since her mom doesn't get paid untill then, should i buy a pair for her and her mom and let her pay me back or do you think they'll sell out by then :stunned: i don't think they will

ahh good to know thanks....and what time do u think doors will open and what time do they usually take the stage?

It says show starts at 7:30, so doors should open no later than 6:30. I can't remember exactly when they hit the stage, I'm sure someone will remember that part. lol I forget how long the wait is between the opener and Muse.

how early do you think it'll take to be right at the bar (starts at 7)? and my friend can't get her GA tickets till may 7th since her mom doesn't get paid untill then, should i buy a pair for her and her mom and let her pay me back or do you think they'll sell out by then :stunned: i don't think they will

If you want to be on the bar, you are going to have to line up pretty early and get in line with all the people that get their first. :) I don't know if RBC does the wristband thing.

I know. I know. I just want fun times with Musers is all. Who wouldn't want that ASAP? :awesome:

I know :D

If you want to be on the bar, you are going to have to line up pretty early and get in line with all the people that get their first. :) I don't know if RBC does the wristband thing.

that's the problem, how early is pretty early? like, noon?

that's the problem, how early is pretty early? like, noon?

Someone who has been on the bar will have to answer that one, but for the shows I've been to, the people who get right on the bar were definitely there before noon. It may differ from show to show, I don't know.

Someone who has been on the bar will have to answer that one, but for the shows I've been to, the people who get right on the bar were definitely there before noon. It may differ from show to show, I don't know.

ah well i'll find something out, there's no way i'd know since i'm a complete concert virgin and all. :facepalm:

:( You'll be fine with us fellow Musers. I did MSG alone and it was perfectly fine because I had Musers in the seats next to me. :D

Oh no, I'm excited about it :D Means I can actually line up as early as I'd liek for once :awesome:

ah well i'll find something out, there's no way i'd know since i'm a complete concert virgin and all. :facepalm:

last time i went to a muse concert was in mexico.. and i ws on the bar, but i got there at 7 am, so...

i'll be in this concert too, and since ill be coming from the newark show ill get the night before (25th) and i guess ill hit the place at 5 or 6 am... :rolleyes:

Well turns out I may be going to this one alone now. Never been on a trip alone before.

i'll be alone to.. all the shows ill go alone, but i know some ppl here will be at the same shows that ill be, starting at the coliseum, in ny.. so ill guess ill see familiar faces by then... :LOL: