Feeling Good? Really? Whats wrong with that? People are just wierd.

The long-time fans think FG has been played live too often. I loved hearing it in Atlanta and every video I've seen of it shows a great response from the crowd.

Ooooh that is awesome! I love Eurasia! But what is AltNation?

Sorry--AltNation is a channel on Sirius/XM.

DVR ALERT: Palladia is showing highlights of Glastonbury 2004 on Monday (22nd) at 8:00 pm and Tuesday (23rd) at 1:00 pm. I believe Muse is at the beginning of hour three. They show SFA, TIRO, and PiB (shuffle dance!). I know this is on the Absolution DVD but I like having it on my DVR so that see it at the click of a button.

The long time fans think FG has been played live too often. I loved hearing it in Atlanta and every video I've seen of it shows a great response from the crowd.

Sorry--AltNation is a channel on Sirius/XM.

DVR ALERT: Palladia is showing highlights of Glastonbury 2004 on Monday (22nd) at 8:00 pm and Tuesday (23rd) at 1:00 pm. I believe Muse is at the beginning of hour three. They show SFA, TIRO, and PiB (shuffle dance!). I know this is on the Absolution DVD but I like having it on my DVR so that see it at the click of a button.

Yeah I thought it was good when I saw it. But I dont go to tons of Muse shows, so I suppose if I heard it tons I would get annoyed. Its definitely not one of my favorite songs. And I wouldnt mind hearing it, but I would take other songs over it. But I would take it over UD anyday.

Palladia? I dont think I have that : /

I am a Potter freak as well, but I opted not to go to the midnight showing. I couldn't get the day off of work today, so I will go see it this weekend.

I'm a big HP fan, too :D No midnight showing for me...I have to bring my 3 kids to watch it, so we need a matinee (cheap!) on a day before a no-school day. I will die a little everyday between today and whenever I make it to the theater to watch it.

As you know, I'm a fellow HP geek. I think Margaret is, too. Anyone else?

:yesey: I'm trying to see it tonight, but...these tickets are slippery...

Yeah I thought it was good when I saw it. But I dont go to tons of Muse shows, so I suppose if I heard it tons I would get annoyed. Its definitely not one of my favorite songs. And I wouldnt mind hearing it, but I would take other songs over it. But I would take it over UD anyday.

I enjoyed seeing it live, as well. While I still love the song, I kinda think that, of all songs, it should be on rotation, at least (I know they rotated it for RbS occasionally, but I mean...more rotation). Of all the songs in their rep, I kinda wonder why THAT particular song is such a concert staple...

Just checking in to say hello! :happy: Not much to say atm, though. :unsure: Add me to the list of Musers that love Harry Potter! :D Haven't seen the new movie yet, but I will. A friend of mine is coming in town in a couple of weeks, so I'll probably wait and see it with her. Hubby doesn't care about HP. :phu: Or Muse for that matter. I don't know why I keep him. :noey::LOL:

Haha--I was going to say the *same thing* about UD but my hate of that song is well-known in these parts. :p

I am a Potter freak as well, but I opted not to go to the midnight showing. I couldn't get the day off of work today, so I will go see it this weekend.

Yeah, I couldn't function today if I had gone to a midnight showing. We'll definitely do it in the summer, though.

I'm a big HP fan, too :D No midnight showing for me...I have to bring my 3 kids to watch it, so we need a matinee (cheap!) on a day before a no-school day. I will die a little everyday between today and whenever I make it to the theater to watch it.

Why does it have to be before a no-school day. :confused:

The line was sooooooooooo long when we were leaving the theater. I'm glad we went to an earlier show.

Just checking in to say hello! :happy: Not much to say atm, though. :unsure: Add me to the list of Musers that love Harry Potter! :D Haven't seen the new movie yet, but I will. A friend of mine is coming in town in a couple of weeks, so I'll probably wait and see it with her. Hubby doesn't care about HP. :phu: Or Muse for that matter. I don't know why I keep him. :noey::LOL:

:LOL: Renee, that cracked me up!

I enjoyed seeing it live, as well. While I still love the song, I kinda think that, of all songs, it should be on rotation, at least (I know they rotated it for RbS occasionally, but I mean...more rotation). Of all the songs in their rep, I kinda wonder why THAT particular song is such a concert staple...

I had an extra ticket to the midnight premier at Turkey Creek. If I had known I would have told you

Haha--I was going to say the *same thing* about UD but my hate of that song is well-known in these parts. :p

I think you’re the only person who understands my UD distaste XD

Yeah, I couldn't function today if I had gone to a midnight showing. We'll definitely do it in the summer, though.

I’m just a night person, I guess. Even if I woke up early in the morning, I usually tend to stay up really really late. When I was a teen sometimes I would be up for almost 3 days straight.

The line was sooooooooooo long when we were leaving the theater. I'm glad we went to an earlier show.

My theater last night was packed, but they had about 10 screenings of it going on at once. Mine was ALMOST full. But I lucked up & got a really good spot, I guess because it was only the two of us. There were a lot of two spots next to each other. I heard the girl I was sitting next to, telling someone that they had been there since 6:30. I had to refrain from laughing, that she had been there for that long. And I get there 45 minutes before the movie & get just as good of a spot as her XD

Oh yeah, here too. We even went to one of the smaller theaters in Knoxville, and when they started letting people in for the 10:10 showings (because the first one sold out so quickly, they added a second screen for that time), the line was all the way through the lobby of the theater and 2 BLOCKS DOWN THE STREET. I was just half a block down outside haha. I can't imagine how bad it was at the bigger theaters.

I had an extra ticket to the midnight premier at Turkey Creek. If I had known I would have told you

YOU BASTARD!! J/k All is well. It turned out that I had to be at work at 9 the next day, so it's probably good that I couldn't grab a midnight ticket.

To tie-in all the Harry Potter talk with Muse...and I don't think this is a spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen the movie (or you know...read the book)...

Was I hearing things? I'm pretty sure Harry said "Teignmouth," and the Muse fangirl in me tittered a bit and thought, "............................that's where Muse is from.............. :shifty::chuckle:

I think you’re the only person who understands my UD distaste XD

You don't understand hate for that... whatever it is. I don't even call it a song.

Amber, Tracy, and Seth -- what's with the UD hate:( Boo. Yeah, maybe it's not the best Muse song ever written. And yeah, it may not be a heavy riff song (or any riff), but I really like it. I think it is really sexy. I'm a fan of certain types of laptronica and electronica music, so I thought it was really innovative and different. Oh well, to each their own. I will go and do my UD dance around the house before anyone wakes up :p

My theater last night was packed, but they had about 10 screenings of it going on at once. Mine was ALMOST full. But I lucked up & got a really good spot, I guess because it was only the two of us. There were a lot of two spots next to each other. I heard the girl I was sitting next to, telling someone that they had been there since 6:30. I had to refrain from laughing, that she had been there for that long. And I get there 45 minutes before the movie & get just as good of a spot as her XD

Hahaha, I guess movie theaters aren't quite like queue lines, huh? ;) The earlier you are there doesn't mean the best spot?

Oh yeah, here too. We even went to one of the smaller theaters in Knoxville, and when they started letting people in for the 10:10 showings (because the first one sold out so quickly, they added a second screen for that time), the line was all the way through the lobby of the theater and 2 BLOCKS DOWN THE STREET. I was just half a block down outside haha. I can't imagine how bad it was at the bigger theaters.

That is insane : / I dunno if its because we have alot of theaters around here(I think 6 within a 30 minute drive), but I have never ever seen lines that long in my life, for anything.

Was I hearing things? I'm pretty sure Harry said "Teignmouth," and the Muse fangirl in me tittered a bit and thought, "............................that's where Muse is from.............. :shifty::chuckle:

Oh no, I heard it too :D:D:D:D

Amber, Tracy, and Seth -- what's with the UD hate:( Boo. Yeah, maybe it's not the best Muse song ever written. And yeah, it may not be a heavy riff song (or any riff), but I really like it. I think it is really sexy. I'm a fan of certain types of laptronica and electronica music, so I thought it was really innovative and different. Oh well, to each their own. I will go and do my UD dance around the house before anyone wakes up :p

Sorry but I just hate pretty much everything about it. I hate the beat, the lyrics, even the way Matt's voice sounds, or maybe just the way he;s singing it, I dunno. It makes me cringe, listening to it. The lyrics are so cheesy and stupid, and if any guy ever said that to me (even Matt) I would laugh so hard I wouldnt be able to breath. I dunno, Matt's voice sounds weird to me in it as well, but mainly I hate the beat & the lyrics.

Also the video is god awful.

I can top that. There was an article in the newspaper yesterday about a woman who arrived at the theater at 10:00 AM to line up for the midnight showing! :wtf:

You don't understand hate for that... whatever it is. I don't even call it a song.

:chuckle: Seth, we seem to love and hate most of the same Muse songs.

:eek: How did I miss that?! When did he say it?

I just never liked the song. I have nothing against pop music, either. I think the fact that I saw it at all three of my shows made me hate it more becuase a better song could have taken its' place. Just my opinion. ;)

I love it, too. I think it's nice to hear them do something a little different from their own style, plus it's so different from any other pop music out there. It makes me wanna dance, too. Let us dance together!!

That is insane : / I dunno if its because we have alot of theaters around here(I think 6 within a 30 minute drive), but I have never ever seen lines that long in my life, for anything.

Actually, we have 8 theatres within this area too, 5 of which are playing Harry Potter... Maybe Knoxville is just crazier than Greeneville. :LOL:

:eek: How did I miss that?! When did he say it?

Ok, so I'm gonna try to wrap this in tags...lemme see if I can get this to work...(Edit: Just tested it, and yay, I did it right!)

[spoiler=THE SCENE WHERE HARRY SAID TEIGNMOUTH]Near the end of the movie, after the Snatchers took Harry, Ron, and Hermione. When Dobby appeared in the basement (Oh, Dobby...:'( ), Harry told Dobby to take Mr. Ollivander and Luna to a place a couple miles outside of Teignmouth. And even though the scene was intense and serious....Inside, my mind went......:musesign:

Sorry for the double post--look what I saw in Entertainment Weekly. I'm not a fan of Paul Reiser but he and his daughter have good taste! :musesign:

:awesome:

Why does it have to be before a no-school day. :confused:

Because my kids go to school and if we go on a school day we can only watch shows after 4pm...i don't like my elementary school aged boys out at a movie on a school night. i don't want to go tomorrow, since i'm sure it will be packed. we'll probably go on Wednesday afternoon...no school!

i know someone had mentioned that they thought the movie was too intense for small children, but my 6 year old is going :$ He has seen the previous 6 movies and I really don't think he would be happy if the rest of us (his 2 older brothers, me and hubby) ditched him to go watch it without him. i'm usually pretty uptight about what my children can & cannot watch/listen to (we don't even watch tv). Harry Potter is an exception as far as scary, violent movies go . Oh, and "Lord of the Rings" :LOL:

I can't single out a quote or multi quote y'all are the King's and Queen's of multi quoting!!! Anyway Tracy said people were lining up for HP at 10am for a midnight show. I don't get these crazy people who stand in line all day to see something they love!!:LOL::LOL: Next time I'll be right there with you I just wish I knew when that was going to be:'(

Anyone have good Thanksgiving plans? Seth are you making anything especially cheffy? I made reservations this year! I know that's terrible but my Mom and I swore we would go out this year as we were cleaning and slaving and everyone else was watching football!

Anyone have good Thanksgiving plans? Seth are you making anything especially cheffy? I made reservations this year! I know that's terrible but my Mom and I swore we would go out this year as we were cleaning and slaving and everyone else was watching football!

My family is getting together with 3 other families. We are all really close friends. There will be a lot of children :erm: I think between the 4 families, we have 11 children between 2-12 years old :eek: My contributions to the meal will be homemade cranberry sauce, homemade bread, and some sort of vegan roast thingamajiggy, lol.

Archived