God three weeks out of a job, and my sleeping patterns become completely screwed up. I need to get a night shift job. It seems I ALWAYS end up like this. I'm just better suited for night. No matter what, ever since I was a teen, my sleeping patterns would get messed up, unless I make a very strong effort not to let them. It seems being in a relationship, and having a job, are the only two things that can make me be strict on myself XD Since I have neither, I am sitting in front of a computer at almost 6am, not even sleepy yet.:unsure:

My sleep schedule gets really messed up, too. I usually work evenings, so there's usually not much reason for me to up early. My schedule is stuck at me sleeping generally from 4 - noon every day...

:awesome: It's our glasses!!

Hey guys I think I'm gonna try out for a talent show in the next month or so with my acoustic guitar, what song should I try & do? (Doesn't have to be Muse)

Hmm...what bands do you like?

Hmm...what bands do you like?

I like a lot of alternative, rock and metal... but metal can't really be played well with acoustic chords. So other than Muse, some bands like are MGMT, Radiohead, A Day To Remember, Poets of the Fall, Green Day, ectect...

Anyone have any good acoustic song recommendations?

I really couldn’t care less about sports of football, but that is interesting that USC plays Muse! My sister’s boyfriend is a huge fan of Clemson & hates USC, and since I don’t care either way, I generally pick at him (my mom just gave blood and they gave either a USC or Clemson tshirt, she picked USC because it was black instead of orange, and he got very very upset over the fact that it had a cartoon picture on the back of the gamecock beating the crap out of a tiger :LOL: ) We are always picking at him that we’re gonna dress the baby in USC clothes. This will be funny, I’ll tell him I’ve decided to support USC because they play Muse at their games XD XD XD

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. First time I heard, it I freaked out! Glad to know you have been converted :D Clemsux.

I like a lot of alternative, rock and metal... but metal can't really be played well with acoustic chords. So other than Muse, some bands like are MGMT, Radiohead, A Day To Remember, Poets of the Fall, Green Day, ectect...

Anyone have any good acoustic song recommendations?

Can you do Soldier's Poem. It's accoustic

Aaaaah yes, thanks for the video! The pic I saw was him posing with those dumb girls (who cant dance worth shit, btw) So is that the reason these glasses were picked, because Matt wore some?

Yep! :yesey:

Hey guys I think I'm gonna try out for a talent show in the next month or so with my acoustic guitar, what song should I try & do? (Doesn't have to be Muse)

How about Everlong by the Foo Fighters?

Can you do Soldier's Poem. It's accoustic

That song gets a lot of hate in the gig threads but as the wife of a Marine, I find it very moving.

My favorite thing there, tied with the ribs :chuckle:

I havent had their ribs. I usually go for the honey chipotle chicken or the chicken pasta, which is also really good. Hate their salsa appetizer though, at least at my local one, it tasted like they just mushed up a tomatoe & didn’t put any seasonings in it at all. It was the most bland salsa I ever had.

Pretty much my only suggestions would be of Muse or maybe Green Day. I think any slower songs tend to sound good acoustic, whether they’re meant to be or not (I would love to hear Matt sing some of their songs acoustically, I think it would be awesome. But I’m a fan of that style…..and wow, my post was not helpful at all, go me! XD

My sleep schedule gets really messed up, too. I usually work evenings, so there's usually not much reason for me to up early. My schedule is stuck at me sleeping generally from 4 - noon every day...

That used to be regular sleeping patterns for me XD Only I would sleep till 2 or 3pm, since I didnt have to work until 5pm. I would sleep until the last moment XD But that was normal for me. Now I'm all screwed up. Yesterday I was up till about 11am, went to bed and slept till 7:30pm. 6am now, dont know when I'm gonna go to sleep. I dont need to let myself do this : /

*pulls out glasses and puts them on* :awesome:

Ha, I did this too XD And then I put them on one of the dogs for laughs :LOL::cool:

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. First time I heard, it I freaked out! Glad to know you have been converted :D Clemsux.

Nah I’m not converted. I still despise sports of all kinds, and really couldn’t care less about any team. I’m just gonna use it to drive him crazy lol. I actually live only about 30 minutes from Clemson, and its like a straight shot down the road for me. And on game days, I get so pissed off due to the amount of traffic headed towards Clemson, all with their stupid dumbass ugly orange flags all over their cars. Sometimes it’ll take me three times as long to just get to walmart or somewhere else in town, and that’s normally a 5 minute drive, and I'm so annoyed by the time I get to where I want to go.

I think I was just possessed by the spirit of Seth. :chuckle:

That sounds like it could be vaguely naughty :LOL:

Soooo how many of my fellow awesome Musers are going to see Harry Potter tonight at midnight? :dance: Cant wait! Is it bad that I have so many Harry potter shirts, that I am having a hard time deciding which to wear? XD lol I'm such a geek. :D

Yep! :yesey:

That song gets a lot of hate in the gig threads but as the wife of a Marine, I find it very moving.

Ah cool. Haha why did nobody tell me this when we got the glasses XD I feel silly now, for being so excited when I saw that picture lol

btw did he also wear a pair at the opening of the show in Atlanta, this past February? I was watching my videos & thought they looked like they could be, but I couldnt see well enough to tell.

Aaw it gets hate? Why? I quite like it. Its not one of my all time favorites, but its good.

That song gets hate??? :( Boo. I love it. But then again, there aren't many of Muse songs that I don't love, so that's not a very good reference point.

I havent had their ribs. I usually go for the honey chipotle chicken or the chicken pasta, which is also really good. Hate their salsa appetizer though, at least at my local one, it tasted like they just mushed up a tomatoe & didn’t put any seasonings in it at all. It was the most bland salsa I ever had.

Nah I’m not converted. I still despise sports of all kinds, and really couldn’t care less about any team. I’m just gonna use it to drive him crazy lol. I actually live only about 30 minutes from Clemson, and its like a straight shot down the road for me. And on game days, I get so pissed off due to the amount of traffic headed towards Clemson, all with their stupid dumbass ugly orange flags all over their cars. Sometimes it’ll take me three times as long to just get to walmart or somewhere else in town, and that’s normally a 5 minute drive, and I'm so annoyed by the time I get to where I want to go.

If we are still talking about Chili's, it's been forever since I've eaten there, but it's gotta be CHILI'S QUESO!! Damn, that stuff is good.

Sorry you have such a hard time with game traffic. Good thing there are only 7-8 of those a year, right :D But, I am one of those people driving around with a stupid dumbass GARNET AND BLACK flags who clog up traffic. Sorry :p I love college football, second only to Muse. :happy:

If we are still talking about Chili's, it's been forever since I've eaten there, but it's gotta be CHILI'S QUESO!! Damn, that stuff is good.

Sorry you have such a hard time with game traffic. Good thing there are only 7-8 of those a year, right :D But, I am one of those people driving around with a stupid dumbass GARNET AND BLACK flags who clog up traffic. Sorry :p I love college football, second only to Muse. :happy:

1) Havent had that. Sounds good, but I usually like Queso dip, mmmm.

2) Well I dont see as many USC ones around here, since I live so close to clemson. I mean, yeah I do see USC stuff, but its nowhere near as much. Honestly I dont know how often the games are, but its too often XD And you barely ever see any other flags besides Clemson around here. So it just starts to get on my nerves. Plus, honestly, could it be a worse color???? XD I laugh at the people I see with the all over BRIGHT ORANGE shirts, that look so stupid & unflattering lol.

I'm sure you're not one of the ones clogging up my local traffic, so I dont mind lmao

If it turned out you did live near me, I would think that was pretty cool actually lol

:xmas: flashy blinky love!

*pulls out glasses and puts them on* :awesome:

DITTO!! :D

"Love of My Life" or "Is This the World We Created?" by Queen. They are my numero uno :happy:

HOLY CRAP!! I was just trolling YouTube and found out that the boys played Deadstar AND Can't Take My Eyes Off You in freakin' Japan this year!!! I am so going to plan my next trip to Japan around their next tour there :eek: (For those of you that don't know, my husband is Japanese)

I really wanted to to go to FujiRock Fest just for Muse but we never go to Japan in the summer :( That festival is on my bucket list, though...someday!

Lucky bastards:

*how do i embed the video here??*

HOLY CRAP!! I was just trolling YouTube and found out that the boys played Deadstar AND Can't Take My Eyes Off You in freakin' Japan this year!!! I am so going to plan my next trip to Japan around their next tour there :eek: (For those of you that don't know, my husband is Japanese)

I really wanted to to go to FujiRock Fest just for Muse but we never go to Japan in the summer :( That festival is on my bucket list, though...someday!

Lucky bastards:

*how do i embed the video here??*

type [media] before the url and [media] behind the url, EXCEPT put a forward slash before the last "yt" I can't do it or it will try to embed. If you have a problem understanding this, I will send you the instructions via FB

2) Well I dont see as many USC ones around here, since I live so close to clemson. I mean, yeah I do see USC stuff, but its nowhere near as much. Honestly I dont know how often the games are, but its too often XD And you barely ever see any other flags besides Clemson around here. So it just starts to get on my nerves. Plus, honestly, could it be a worse color???? XD I laugh at the people I see with the all over BRIGHT ORANGE shirts, that look so stupid & unflattering lol.

:LOL: I don't have room to talk about the color....I'm a Vol fan (it's my alma mater, after all). I BLEED ORANGE!!

I'm thinking

maybe?

I love "White Balloons!" I vote that one!!

I love how as soon as they start playing, you can hear that guy saying "OH MY GOD." Though...I'm sure I would do the same thing if I ever got to hear them play Dead Star live...

I know, right! As much as I would have liked to film the song. I would have FREAKED OUT! Seriously. I'd make you want to :vomit: if you watched my video. No way could I be that still. Impressive.

HOLY CRAP!! I was just trolling YouTube and found out that the boys played Deadstar AND Can't Take My Eyes Off You in freakin' Japan this year!!!

: O : O : O : O That is extremely unfair *is severely jealous* I love Deadstar :'( Cant Take My Eyes Off You is good too, but I wouldnt want to hear it live, as it reminds me of my ex, as he used to sing it to me :indiff:

I love the OH MY GOD guy :LOL: I wanna go high five him or something.

I know, right! As much as I would have liked to film the song. I would have FREAKED OUT! Seriously. I'd make you want to :vomit: if you watched my video. No way could I be that still. Impressive.

Haha kinda like my videos I filmed at Raleigh! XD Seriously, I still don’t know how any of you guys watched them, with my screaming & freaking out CONSTANTLY XD

: O : O : O : O That is extremely unfair *is severely jealous* I love Deadstar :'( Cant Take My Eyes Off You is good too, but I wouldnt want to hear it live, as it reminds me of my ex, as he used to sing it to me :indiff:

I love the OH MY GOD guy :LOL: I wanna go high five him or something.

Haha kinda like my videos I filmed at Raleigh! XD Seriously, I still don’t know how any of you guys watched them, with my screaming & freaking out CONSTANTLY XD

That's a boardie, of course, go hunt him out on the Japan threads and then you can give him a virtual hug here :D

Soooo how many of my fellow awesome Musers are going to see Harry Potter tonight at midnight? :dance: Cant wait! Is it bad that I have so many Harry potter shirts, that I am having a hard time deciding which to wear? XD lol I'm such a geek. :D

As you know, I'm a fellow HP geek. I think Margaret is, too. Anyone else?

btw did he also wear a pair at the opening of the show in Atlanta, this past February? I was watching my videos & thought they looked like they could be, but I couldnt see well enough to tell..

:yesey:

Aaw it gets hate? Why? I quite like it. Its not one of my all time favorites, but its good.

If you go into any given gig thread (except ours, curiously) certain sexyplaners tear apart every set list and nearly every song has haters. It comes down to personal tastes but some songs get more hate than others. *cough* FG *cough*

I was making dinner last night and USOE came on AltNation! I like how they are expanding their Muse catalog to include some non-singles. :awesome:

That's a boardie, of course, go hunt him out on the Japan threads and then you can give him a virtual hug here :D

Meh, I really would rather stay here, this is my comfort zone XD I'm scared of this site lol

As you know, I'm a fellow HP geek. I think Margaret is, too. Anyone else?

According to facebook, it seems alot of the Musers are HP fans. Which is awesome :D

It comes down to personal tastes but some songs get more hate than others. *cough* FG *cough*

Feeling Good? Really? Whats wrong with that? People are just wierd.

I was making dinner last night and USOE came on AltNation! I like how they are expanding their Muse catalog to include some non-singles. :awesome:

Ooooh that is awesome! I love Eurasia! But what is AltNation?

Archived