Knew I shouldn't have come on this thread but I did cos I know you are going Bee.... :(( So want to be there. Even more now. Wish I had a teleporter!

awww... we need more board folks there! :yesey:

I don't even care if I am the ONLY one at the show! :p I am just excited!

What time is everyone planning on getting to venue? Beers in the parking lot!

:LOL: i don't know what time i'll get there. i'm attending with a friend who has never been to a muse show before. hmmm... :shifty:

I kinda wish I had GA, especially if there arn't going to be a ton of pushy people, that's okay, I have good seats, oh-well. Have fun barrier people! I'm with you in spirit, I'll be the 1 person going nuts in the seats!

so hard to know what this crowd/gig will be like, but we need to make it fun no matter what :awesome:

Question:

What is the best way to get from the Airport to the Venue? I found out that my family is going to pick me up from the airport hours after my flight gets in (so instead of waiting) I thought I would just go stright to the venue and hang out with you guys in line. I know ABQ has a bus system but I don't know if it goes to the star center. Any other ideas?

Question:

What is the best way to get from the Airport to the Venue? I found out that my family is going to pick me up from the airport hours after my flight gets in (so instead of waiting) I thought I would just go stright to the venue and hang out with you guys in line. I know ABQ has a bus system but I don't know if it goes to the star center. Any other ideas?

You need to do a bit of research because the airport is completely on the opposite side of the world from the Santa Ana Star Center.

Sunport = southern Albuquerque

Santa Ana Star Center = Northern part of Rio Rancho (NW -Alb suburb)

I do know that the bus system comes to Rio Rancho, but am not positive about the staduim - as it's a bit in the middle of freakin nowhere.

Let me know if you need help with this, as I live in Rio Rancho and am familiar with the town, etc.

I kinda wish I had GA, especially if there arn't going to be a ton of pushy people, that's okay, I have good seats, oh-well. Have fun barrier people! I'm with you in spirit, I'll be the 1 person going nuts in the seats!

And btw - NO you will NOT be the only one. :D:D:D

I challenge you to a contest for who is crazier in the seats. hahaha!

I hope you know all the words to every song. Matt may have to ask me to shut up!

And btw - NO you will NOT be the only one. :D:D:D

I challenge you to a contest for who is crazier in the seats. hahaha!

I hope you know all the words to every song. Matt may have to ask me to shut up!

Guess what... I do know the words to every song, so the contest is on!:LOL:

Also I know the bass line to every song... so in case Chris can't play, I could fill in - Cause I'm sure they'd just ask if anyone in the audience could do it.;)

You need to do a bit of research because the airport is completely on the opposite side of the world from the Santa Ana Star Center.

Sunport = southern Albuquerque

Santa Ana Star Center = Northern part of Rio Rancho (NW -Alb suburb)

I do know that the bus system comes to Rio Rancho, but am not positive about the staduim - as it's a bit in the middle of freakin nowhere.

Let me know if you need help with this, as I live in Rio Rancho and am familiar with the town, etc.

It's good to know a local. Thanks. I might just get a taxi... it's probably easier, even though it will cost me an arm and a leg.)

Yay! It worked!

OK, this is incredibly lame, but I am older than the average Muse fan and as such, none of my friends are in to standing for hours in line and then fighting the crowd in GA (old fogeys!). SO, I have an extra ticket. Here's my offer: I plan on getting to the arena early, and if you are willing to show up and give me a potty break or two, the ticket is yours FREE. If you have a friend who couldn't afford to come, here's your big chance. I'm sure I could sell it, but I really want a FAN to get it (ie, a boardie). It might not be an issue -- after reading all these comments I think that as fellow rabid Muse fans we'll be willing to help each other out, but I'd just like assurance that I won't be wetting my pants when Plug In Baby is playing!

I'll check back here to see if anyone is interested. If you already have a seat and just want an extra GA ticket so you can be on the floor, please don't take this one -- I want it to go to someone who really needs it. If there is more than one person interested, I'm not sure what I'll do (?) Any suggestions?

Robin

Yay! It worked!

OK, this is incredibly lame, but I am older than the average Muse fan and as such, none of my friends are in to standing for hours in line and then fighting the crowd in GA (old fogeys!). SO, I have an extra ticket. Here's my offer: I plan on getting to the arena early, and if you are willing to show up and give me a potty break or two, the ticket is yours FREE. If you have a friend who couldn't afford to come, here's your big chance. I'm sure I could sell it, but I really want a FAN to get it (ie, a boardie). It might not be an issue -- after reading all these comments I think that as fellow rabid Muse fans we'll be willing to help each other out, but I'd just like assurance that I won't be wetting my pants when Plug In Baby is playing!

I'll check back here to see if anyone is interested. If you already have a seat and just want an extra GA ticket so you can be on the floor, please don't take this one -- I want it to go to someone who really needs it. If there is more than one person interested, I'm not sure what I'll do (?) Any suggestions?

Robin

Did you list it on muse bay http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=33546 yet?

Yay! It worked!

Robin

I have a friend who's a huge muse fan, me and him went to Fort Worth to watch them back in march. But this time around he couldn't afford the $70 price tag so I'm driving to Albuquerque alone :( but if you're offering one up for free im sure he could afford that :) :) I plan on lining up at 12 again so i can try and get barrier this time around

So holding your place wouldn't be a problem haha. Let me know if the offer still stands

I have a friend who's a huge muse fan, me and him went to Fort Worth to watch them back in march. But this time around he couldn't afford the $70 price tag so I'm driving to Albuquerque alone :( but if you're offering one up for free im sure he could afford that :) :) I plan on lining up at 12 again so i can try and get barrier this time around

So holding your place wouldn't be a problem haha. Let me know if the offer still stands

Joten,

Are you absolutely sure that if I offer you this ticket that your friend will be able to come? I just don't want to say yes, and then maybe he has to work or can't make it for some other reason....

Joten,

Are you absolutely sure that if I offer you this ticket that your friend will be able to come? I just don't want to say yes, and then maybe he has to work or can't make it for some other reason....

I'm positive, just called him and told him the situation. Guy was practically out of breath haha. He even asked me to ask you the same thing just in case its too good to be true.

I'm sitting at work so depressed. I had tickets for tonight and Denver. Was going to bring my Grandma! She was so excited! Then work nixed the vacation time and here I sit...waiting for the sexyplane. Have a blast tonight everyone. Sigh.

I guess I can't be too depressed, saw them six times in the past month. Anyone know how to un-attend something you've marked as attending?

I'm sitting at work so depressed. I had tickets for tonight and Denver. Was going to bring my Grandma! She was so excited! Then work nixed the vacation time and here I sit...waiting for the sexyplane. Have a blast tonight everyone. Sigh.

Ouch. That's painful. :eek: So sorry, were you able to sell your tix to someone?

I guess I can't be too depressed, saw them six times in the past month. Anyone know how to un-attend something you've marked as attending?

WHat do you mean work nixed the vacation time? You had vacation time and then they just took it away from you? how's that possible?

6 times in the past month? :eek: yeah u can probably miss this show and still be aight =P

Oooh you must have a fun grandma! I can't even imagine what mine would start rambling on about if I played Muse for her... (love you, Poppa!).

Hope everyone going has a wonderful time tonight!!!! Send good vibes up to the stage so they'll play some extra-awesome stuff! :)

Oooh you must have a fun grandma! I can't even imagine what mine would start rambling on about if I played Muse for her... (love you, Poppa!).

Hope everyone going has a wonderful time tonight!!!! Send good vibes up to the stage so they'll play some extra-awesome stuff! :)

My mom, (65), daughter (17) and son(14) went to the Vancouver show and were 6th row closest to the stage on Chris' side. My mom liked Muse but now she loves them! She had never been to a concert before and she LOVED it. She sang along to every song and my daughter taught her to fist pump! She still thanks me for inviting her! :D

Archived