Got my GA's too, for me and Satan! (Best username ever!) See you in the queue! I hear there is NOTHING anywhere nearby, we may have to drive to go to bathroom breaks! Will require lots of Muser cooperation to stay sane.

Found another thread started, will be locked. Re-posting this:

I am soooooo excited to get MUSE in New Mexico! I never thought it would happen.

I posted in another thread that their gig here is also the start of the International Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque. It's another great excuse to come here - it's every bit as awe-inspiring as Muse live!

(We are only 6 hours drive south of Denver people). ;)

Yay Me!!!!! I cannot stand how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muse is coming her just for MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Another person from El Paso going, sweet :)

The queue at Fort Worth was fun but it was in the middle of downtown, if I remember correctly the Santa Ana center is in the middle of nowhere so I agree we'll need to stick together :LOL:

Got my seated tickets, not as much fun as GA but the people I'm going with are not big GA fans, anyway, I got row A (I sure hope that's the first row). Does anyone know, I've never been to the Aana Ana Star Center? I'm taking my sister and her husband, it will be their first Muse conctert.

Hi - thanks for reposting my thread here! I don't know what happpened there - Oh well.

I want all the people traveling here for the concert to know:

Make all hotel reservations needed - RIGHT NOW. The International Balloon Fiesta is the largest in the world and Albuquerque/Rio Rancho is PACKED with people!!!!!

Santa Ana Star Center is a bit in the middle of nowhere - but Rio Rancho is like a suburb of Alb. so everything is accessible. No worries. ;)

OK - My thoughts on this venue. It is gonna ROCK. There really is not a bad seat in the house. I got section 215 - so I am CRAZY excited. I didn't get GA cuz I am taking my daughter, so seats are necessary.

I just saw them in Phoenix, which is a bit smaller venue technically, but it feels the same-ish. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

My husband says I have MOCD (Muse Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

I am good with it. :D

Maybe a meet out in BFE before concert everyone???

Didn't see a thread for this one...

About a 30 min drive from Albuquerque, I'm told, and the closest hotels are >8miles away. Smallish venue, 8000 max.

Thanks for starting this thread! If you are interested coordinating car/lodging let me know!

Archived