But if everyone's a zombie, maybe they'll make plane tickets cheaper to help their fellow zombies get the rest of humanity.

But New Zealand will simply make the taxes to get into this country astronomical, so the zombies will just have to fly back :awesome:

Then New Zealand will be the best country in the world and we'll all live happily ever after :awesome:

But if everyone's a zombie, maybe they'll make plane tickets cheaper to help their fellow zombies get the rest of humanity.

I don't think there's much of a worry, they'd be offing themselves faster than they would be the humans as soon as they're exposed to the Kiwi accent :p

(:chuckle: I'm sorry, Aussie-Kiwi rivalry is too strong!!)

JourneyWitJaz

So the first band was not #Muse ...ima bounce!

They didn't know the first band wasn't Muse? Wow. xD

Dude, same thing happened to me at Wembley on the friday... I mean, there was this dark haired person up there that sang like a chick and I kept waiting for them to play that twilight song, but it was all this poppy sounding stuff i barely knew... plus, i could swear the singer dude played guitar... then suddenly she was all like "Enjoy Muse!" and I was like "whaaa?".... apparently it was lily allen...

what's up with this one?:rolleyes:

maybe it's a radio station clup thingy? They won a contest? :unsure:

lol.. I doubt it..

I know thaaat :p the longest Muse have ever played EVER is 2:30!

I don't think there's much of a worry, they'd be offing themselves faster than they would be the humans as soon as they're exposed to the Kiwi accent :p

(:chuckle: I'm sorry, Aussie-Kiwi rivalry is too strong!!)

At least NZ can make decisions. You can't even pick a prime minister :cool:

Dude, same thing happened to me at Wembley on the friday... I mean, there was this dark haired person up there that sang like a chick and I kept waiting for them to play that twilight song, but it was all this poppy sounding stuff i barely knew... plus, i could swear the singer dude played guitar... then suddenly she was all like "Enjoy Muse!" and I was like "whaaa?".... apparently it was lily allen...

I had the same problem at Glastonbury. Muse were meant to be on at 9:00 and when I went at 9:00am, no-one was even there :confused: so I went home.

I hope they play TiRO early again. I liked it being there. :(

Hopefully they shove in a rarity somewhere though tonight :LOL: *prays for no GL, FG or NSC*

:) same I'm watching abso tour ATM... How good would sfa be :o and I wish Stockholm would return to it's formal brutalness... Is that too much to ask for?

SFA will never come back, unfortunately... Matt can't clap for it and it's not cheesy :'(

And SS is so flat these days, I agree :noey:

Arrghh I hate cheese!!!! Lol what about that just strange awesome live song that matt used to just go all freak on like mm :D gigs are all too overdone these days

Arrghh I hate cheese!!!! Lol what about that just strange awesome live song that matt used to just go all freak on like mm :D gigs are all too overdone these days

I've never understood why Muse are trying to be theatrical. Their show doesn't even have a theme, the setup is 1984-themed and they don't even play one of their 1984 themed songs anyway! :LOL:

Archived