Ridiculous assumption. I honestly don't believe any of that nonsense. They don't want to play those songs probably because they just don't want to. Even though it has been said in an interview somewhere the label has a "tiny" influence in their set, most of it probably has to do with the bands personal decision on it. Kate Hudson is just there, and since she is everyone blames her. Shes the scapegoat

Finally some sanity. Isn't it interesting that when Muse play a set that people don't like, some dunderheads will blame KH. When they play a set like at Staples 2, then notice she doesn't get the credit? It's irrational and immature. It's obvious that (at least lately) Muse has been saving their big guns for the larger, sexier venues.

exactly, she has nothing to do with the setlist. she's not matt, dom, or chris, they decide to play that they want it. people grow up. she isnt in the band, or if.? if the guys played just 15 songs, maybe they were tired, or maybe they dont want it to play more songs. dont blame the woman just because dont like her, with everything that has to do with them. its not her fault..!!!!!

the guys were having fun. the balloons were hysterical...they didn't all get popped by the time they started unnatural selection. so during US matt was kicking them toward dom and dom was headbutting them while he was drumming. chris was kicking/heading them off left and right. :LOL: one of the crew had to actually haul the last balloon off the stage before the encore started :awesome:

they didn't run away right after the show. we hung out and waited for them and waved at them at various times which was nice, even though they didn't come over. it was a really fun night :happy:

You waved at them? :ohmy: I wish I stayed after the show ended...then I could tell my friends (Musers) that I got to wave at Matt! :LOL:

The balloons were funny too. Matt was too funny when he kicked the balloons to Dom. I wish I got that on my phone, but it died during FG...:noey:

exactly, she has nothing to do with the setlist. she's not matt, dom, or chris, they decide to play that they want it. people grow up. she isnt in the band, or if.? if the guys played just 15 songs, maybe they were tired, or maybe they dont want it to play more songs. dont blame the woman just because dont like her, with everything that has to do with them. its not her fault..!!!!!

No shit... The fact is 15 songs is fucking poor even if they did have fun with balloons

• 2 years later...

Archived