Overall, I had a great night. The crowd were amazing, loud, and even though the band were tired, they seemed to be enjoying it (except for Dom and Chris - they looked suicidal at some points :LOL:). The setlist was absolute shit, but whatever. Still a good show. (Though I am debating taking the physical setlist paper the security gave me and writing THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE on it, and mailing it back to the band :p)

I will give you a dollar if you scan a copy of the setlist with THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE (in red, perhaps) into the concert images section for Charlottesville on the main page. Or maybe just here if you think the other is too harsh.

I will give you a dollar if you scan a copy of the setlist with THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE (in red, perhaps) into the concert images section for Charlottesville on the main page. Or maybe just here if you think the other is too harsh.

I will see your dollar and raise you five . . . and frankly I don't want everyone to yell at me so here would be sufficient enough :LOL::D

Ummm ... if you don't like your setlist, why don't you give it to Ducky, who really, really wanted one and didn't get one? I'm just saying, that's pretty unappreciative; lots of people would have liked the physical setlist, generic or not. I don't mind people groaning about the lack of variety, especially if this was their only gig of the year, but scribbling all over a souvenir and shoving it in the band's faces seems a little extreme.

Whatever. I would have liked a rarity in my last gig for a long time, but I still loved the show, enjoyed every bit of it. I'll be framing my "crappy" setlist and hanging it up among my other gig memories.

Ummm ... if you don't like your setlist, why don't you give it to Ducky, who really, really wanted one and didn't get one? I'm just saying, that's pretty unappreciative; lots of people would have liked the physical setlist, generic or not. I don't mind people groaning about the lack of variety, especially if this was their only gig of the year, but scribbling all over a souvenir and shoving it in the band's faces seems a little extreme.

Whatever. I would have liked a rarity in my last gig for a long time, but I still loved the show, enjoyed every bit of it. I'll be framing my "crappy" setlist and hanging it up among my other gig memories.

Photoshop it and everyone wins. Then you won't screw up your setlist. I thought it was pretty funny.

Shawnee, my camera is a Lumix too!! A lot of my pictures came out blurry, but some are pretty good. For some reason though my videos aren't uploading :mad: I think the files are too big!

Yeah, this new camera is killing my 5 year old laptop. Downloading took like a month of Sundays . . I must need to upgrade the laptop too. But I had a lot of blurry ones as well, both in automatic and manual mode. Getting Matt to hold still for like 10 seconds wasn't easy.

In the end I left it on manual and covered my finger over the flash to keep the black background dark, otherwise, I got fog. I'll need to go over the manual again. If you've got any pointers, let me know. You or Ducky.

Photoshop it and everyone wins. Then you won't screw up your setlist. I thought it was pretty funny.

That I could live with. :) Sorry to jump on it like that, I'm just really sad my Muse experience is over and I'm back to not the greatest reality. Each of the four concerts were really special to me, and you never want to here people ragging on something special to you, you know? Moving on, I'll post some pictures eventually; my computer is on it's last legs and on top of that I've had zero time.

Here is my favorite. Last picture I took of the entire tour.

73496_576489438419_3803345_33834362_513097_n.jpg

I don't know if I met you or not? I remember someone was calling out DAFT MORON!! cause we were wondering who you were but she stopped cause it sounds a bit odd to be asking for daft moron! :LOL:

Really? I don't recall anybody calling out my username. When did you shout it? :LOL: I have a couple of pictures from the queue I will post shortly :)

EDIT: Triple C that picture is awesome! :stunned: Mind if I save it? ( I don't have any pictures of this gig) :(

This. :( It was the most special night of my life and I Ioved every fucking nanosecond of it, regardless of what they played.

That I could live with. :) Sorry to jump on it like that, I'm just really sad my Muse experience is over and I'm back to not the greatest reality. Each of the four concerts were really special to me, and you never want to here people ragging on something special to you, you know? Moving on, I'll post some pictures eventually; my computer is on it's last legs and on top of that I've had zero time.

Here is my favorite. Last picture I took of the entire tour.

73496_576489438419_3803345_33834362_513097_n.jpg

Amazing photo. I have shown my husband all of the Lumix photos and I think I know what I might getting for Christmas. Musey-camera! Not that I could have functioned enough to take photos, but I will try.

Really? I don't recall anybody calling out my username. When did you shout it? :LOL: I have a couple of pictures from the queue I will post shortly :)

EDIT: Triple C that picture is awesome! :stunned: Mind if I save it? ( I don't have any pictures of this gig) :(

Thanks! Of course you can save it ... it makes me feel special.:LOL: My other pics from this gig were mostly not too great ... I really didn't feel like spending a lot of time holding up the camera when I could be rocking out, especially since our part of the crowd was so crazy bouncy. I mean, I was getting rocked during the Adagio. :LOL:

This. :( It was the most special night of my life and I Ioved every fucking nanosecond of it, regardless of what they played.

Amazing photo. I have shown my husband all of the Lumix photos and I think I know what I might getting for Christmas. Musey-camera! Not that I could have functioned enough to take photos, but I will try.

Mine is actually a Nikon Coolpix S8000 ... I'm a misfit ... :stunned:. I really like it; I think it has a lot more capability than what I've discovered so far, because I really have no idea how to use it (I bought it right before Wembley), and all the other Musers have the Lumix so no one can share advice.

Thanks! Of course you can save it ... it makes me feel special.:LOL: My other pics from this gig were mostly not too great ... I really didn't feel like spending a lot of time holding up the camera when I could be rocking out, especially since our part of the crowd was so crazy bouncy. I mean, I was getting rocked during the Adagio. :LOL:

Thank you! :D

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend a lot of time behind the camera. We hardly got any videos for this concert because it was so amazing :supersad:

There are so many things that I "remember" about this show, but I'm still in a fog that I'm not sure. With that being said, I remembered this thing Matt did during Newborn after the towers came down. When the guitar riff started he flung his head down to get rid of the shutter shades. Well, that moment literally stopped my heart and I'm not sure when it started back. I finally found a video. It's not the best, but shows it. Enjoy. And if anyone else remembers that, and how fucking sexy it was, please let me know I am not the only one :happy:

There are so many things that I "remember" about this show, but I'm still in a fog that I'm not sure. With that being said, I remembered this thing Matt did during Newborn after the towers came down. When the guitar riff started he flung his head down to get rid of the shutter shades. Well, that moment literally stopped my heart and I'm not sure when it started back. I finally found a video. It's not the best, but shows it. Enjoy. And if anyone else remembers that, and how fucking sexy it was, please let me know I am not the only one :happy:

Oh, you are not the only one :D I saw that, and I was far enough away that it was hard to really *see* them well.

But I am seeing so much as I look through the videos on YouTube that I'm beginning to wonder what on earth I *was* looking at that whole time? :LOL:

(No, actually, I probably know the answer to that :$ )

Alright. I don't know if I've done this right, but I've done Dom as an attachment. I could've done "insert image", but wasn't sure if it'd be too big.

Let me know if it works for you.:$

:D

Seriously. That's all I want to know. ;)

Oh, I *love* that shot!

Archived