I haven't seen any info on gatherings so far :(

Alimuse, here is the message I sent to Facebook event members, as promised ;)

''Hi everyone!

Say “You light up our darkest skies to Muse”! There’s only 6 weeks before Muse’s show and there’s only 3 more weeks for our fundraiser, which ends October 3rd! That said, the donations are now at 327$ + the 24$ of the Muse DVD sale. That comes up to a grand total of 351$, which gives us around 3300 bracelets, plus the fans getting their own individually! Leave us a message on our wall if you and/or your friends plan on getting your own bracelet! This would help us see how many bracelets are still needed (thanks to everyone who already left a little comment on our wall). You can contribute either by making a donation in our fundraiser, whatever the amount, or by getting your own individual bracelet. Click on the ChipIn link if you wish to be part of our contributors! Help us achieve this fluorescent surprise for Muse!''

We are maybe planning on meeting at someone's place in Québec hours before the show in order to organize the distribution of the bracelets (and have fun), but there's nothing official yet. Do you have any suggestions? We could probably do an "after-party" in some bar as well, that'd be cool.

I am bringing 100 green bracelets to give out at the show to people in my section, or wherever. I cannot believe it is just a few weeks away! I am psyched beyond belief! The Montreal show was so awesome...

Do you think the quebec setlist will be the sameas Montreal, or will they change it up a bit? I was hoping they would play Take A Bow, I Belong to You and Love is Forever.

I gave 20 $, If I have well understood, I will receive my own order to my adress ?

I don't know if it's appropriate to post this, but I want to share something that I have done this week end.

I contact this company and ask them to create my own Muse T-Shirt. I bought a Depeche Mode T-Shirt on that site last year, and they didn't have Muse. So I asked to create one for me and they did and add my T-Shirt in the Website. Now you can bought it if you like it.

And don't worry, I will buy original stuff from Muse at the Colisée, I don't have any Muse T-Shirt for the show..

What do you think ?

Personally I'm just hoping they play a different set than in Montréal, but I'm guessing they won't change it that much, seeing as they're restricted with the towers and stuff.

Montreal Setlist:

We Are The Universe

Uprising

Resistance

Newborn

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Exogenesis 1

Stocklholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

What would you change about that setlist?

Here are the songs Muse performed at least once during the first leg of the North American tour or during the summer, but were not played in Montréal:

Sunburn

MK Ultra

Dead Star

Ruled By Secrecy

Bliss

Neutron Star Collision

I Belong To You

Citizen Erased

Take A Bow

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Soldier's Poem

I'm hoping we'll get at least two of these songs, in fact I'll probably die if they play Dead Sar or Citizen Erased. :stunned: I'm also kinda hoping they play I Belong To You since they played it in France and as everybody knows, Québec is a (mostly) french-speaking province. It'd be simply amaaaazing. :D

I gave 20 $, If I have well understood, I will receive my own order to my adress ?

No, you just gave a donation, you didn't order from the website that sells the bracelets. One big order will be made October 3rd with all the donations and will be sent to Kyna (muse.mu member who pretty much had the idea for the bracelets). She will bring all the bracelets to the Coliseum, where a few other volunteers (like myself and Perhaps) will help giving out the bracelets. Perhaps will be handing out the 300 bracelets that goes to the Floor section (parterre) and some of us will give out the rest outside the Coliseum before the doors open at 6:30 pm. If you want to be a volunteer, you can message Perhaps, she is gathering a few people who want to help out ;)

We are maybe planning on meeting at someone's place in Québec hours before the show in order to organize the distribution of the bracelets (and have fun), but there's nothing official yet. Do you have any suggestions? We could probably do an "after-party" in some bar as well, that'd be cool.

Yeah, I could go along with an after-party or something. But not before the gig, since I guess everyone will be hanging around the arena... I wouldn't dare venture too far into the unknown. :p

I was planning on spending the night in Qc anyways: the drive after the gig would be too long...

Who else feels like it?

Yeah we already did try that. Perhaps and I talked to a woman (who doesn't seem to return our emails anymore) but it's not evenko's place to decide to help us or not: they need muse's management to give the okay if evenko is to participate. So I don't think evenko ever heard back from muse's management which is why evenko is not getting back to us...

Hey everyone, hate to get all annoying on you, but I'm desperate here. I'm looking to purchase a SINGLE seat for this concert either on the floor, or somewhere between sections 111-114. If you can help me out, or point me in the right direction. You will make my day. I'm flying in solo for the show that day.

Thanks Musers!

Archived