yeah Im going to bed/read/watch the sunrise aswell, Ill leave you with a poem/cheap plug. I hope you all enjoyed my videos, and those who did are all very welcome.

Spiral

life has turned into a mess

flashbacks of memories

that overlap

and cant be placed

chronologically

who was that girl

when did the truth unfurl

my friends say they are worried

but im not.

goodnight!

For 15-song sets, this one is good (Map and RBS!). No Unnatural again is kinda surprising though.

I was hoping for Take a Bow to show up after Knights but it didn't :LOL: Ah well. Despite the short set, everyone seems in good spirits anyway :happy: Thanks for the fun ride guys, see ya on Friday night.

Is this a boardie?

ohgodvolcano I CAN'T EVEN. MATT GOT MY SOCKS, SAID "WHO GAVE ME THE SOCKS THEY'RE BRILLIANT" AND DOM TRIED THROWING ME HIS DRUMSTICK BUT I DIDN'T GET IT.

ohgodvolcano SO A ROADIE CAME UP AND ASKED IF WE GAVE HIM THE SOCKS AND SAID MATT WANTED A PICTURE OF THE GIRL WHO GAVE HIM THE SOCKS SO HE TOOK ONE.

:chuckle: she's a bit excited!

EDIT: then she gave the setlist, with this being the last tweet:

ohgodvolcano then overture, stockholm syndrome, knights of cydonia. THEN MATT PICKED UP HIS SOCKS.

:)

:awesome:

You're welcome! Full report when I charge my phone!

Yes, thanks for the tweets! You kept the sexyplane afloat ;)

Either my friend enjoys giving me the wrong information or he just doesn't know his Muse songs very well. He told me they played MK ULTRA and NSC tonight. :rolleyes:

:chuckle: FAIL.

someday I shall find a pair of socks with a telephone on them... and i shall bring them to a muse gig... and I shall throw them at matt...

that is an excellent plan!! may have to get crafty with that though, all i found online was a picture of a sock for your phone that had a picture of a telephone on it. it read "hot line":rolleyes: i wonder if he has socks for his telephone.... :shifty: maybe he would actually like that :)

Socks that say Citizen Erased on them

:D this. anything for ce <3

Either my friend enjoys giving me the wrong information or he just doesn't know his Muse songs very well. He told me they played MK ULTRA and NSC tonight. :rolleyes:

:LOL:

& finally, goodnight to all! lovely evening :)

Is this a boardie?

ohgodvolcano I CAN'T EVEN. MATT GOT MY SOCKS, SAID "WHO GAVE ME THE SOCKS THEY'RE BRILLIANT" AND DOM TRIED THROWING ME HIS DRUMSTICK BUT I DIDN'T GET IT.

ohgodvolcano SO A ROADIE CAME UP AND ASKED IF WE GAVE HIM THE SOCKS AND SAID MATT WANTED A PICTURE OF THE GIRL WHO GAVE HIM THE SOCKS SO HE TOOK ONE.

:chuckle: she's a bit excited!

EDIT: then she gave the setlist, with this being the last tweet:

ohgodvolcano then overture, stockholm syndrome, knights of cydonia. THEN MATT PICKED UP HIS SOCKS.

:)

She's the one who tweeted that she would give Matt socks at this gig and Matt said "love socks", remember? :awesome:

Pretty awesome setlist. A good deviation from the norm, especially for us old fans.

However, I though the energy in the building was kind of crap aside from a group in the pit and a few seating areas. I was in a board presale area and the people around me were sticks in the mud. Too bad.

Archived